• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids TRAMADOL n WEED

It varies from person to person, but I think most people would say the combination of Opioids and Cannabis is great and that they complement each other. You should start with half a pill. If you want to smoke, I would make sure you have no obligations coming up and decide how you think that will interact with how the Tramadol is making you feel at that moment. Supplementing using Cannabis can really intensify the feelings of a lot of different drugs. We all know that Cannabis is used as a pain medication already and that is is nearly as beneficial as the Opioids in that context.

Smoking a joint during the experience won't cause you to OD, but it could make things notably more intense you might have trouble walking or you might just fall asleep immediately in the spot you're standing in, but none of this is anything to worry about safety-wise. As long as the OP is starting with what I think is a reasonable dose of Tramadol 1/2 of the 75mg tablet.

Let us know how things turn out.

I just don't want to scare my closed ones with this. Or even die just because i didnt get another type pain killer to play around.

Honestly codeine is more than enough. All of them feel similarly to eachother, it's just a difference in strength of effects and duration.

Recreationally, opiates are a dead-end anyway. The more you feel them the more they grow on you over time, and you can find yourself losing self control when it comes to HR inevitably because the temptation is hard to resist. I wouldn't tell someone not to dabble in opioids recreationally because that would be hypocritical, but it's good that you're able to even consider the HR factor and not take them because most people wouldn't care about that at all when opiates are their cup of tea.

are you using a brand name called "Doreta" somehow? man tramadol with paracetamol in higher doses can make me so nauseos, I would usually do a CWE on them. man if you are prone to seizures, even at low doses you can have one, it's not really the first opioid I would suggest to try, although it was my first and last opioid with oxycodone,morphine,codeine,fentanyl and heroin between. it's a special drug, a nice one? well some people hate it other don't, as long as you are not roaming outside if you seize in the bed you won't die like Juice WRLD but seizing and falling down can be dangerous, in all my almost 8 years on huge doses of tramadol I seized once, actually twice, once on it, and once from the withdrawal it cause.

are you sure you can't get OTC codeine with paracetamol and somehow manage to extract it? CWE is really simple, it's like the title says Cold Water Extraction, you need water, the pills, two cups and a filter(coffee or special type of filter).

and with weed they potentiate each other so much, that it can make you anxious, so moderate the intake of both of them, it's not like you are gonna die anyway from 75mg tramadol and some weed but it can get overwhelming, just have a few tokes anyway, depends on the strength of your weed, although weed may have some anti-convulsant properties, I know persons that seized while doing both, but not on doses of 75 or 150 anyway, you should never go on more than 300mg, anyway it's a special kind of opioid, it's unlike any other of them since the SNRI properties, the SNRI shit was what got me hooked, well in romania you can buy tramadol like candy, especially in formulations with paracetamol ( which I would rarely score due to the nausea and the high doses I needed, lots of paracetamol can do harm to your body since its hepatoxicity), if you could get 50mg pills with no APAP instead of 75mg ones with APAP you would be better, depends on your medic, or if you are from a country like mine, depends on the pharmacists you encouter on the so called "treasure hunting" I used to name it. anyway, just have a few tokes and relax, the whole Juice WRLD situation was another thing in my opinion, seizures don't cause bleeding like that unless you bit your tongue, or I did in one of my seizure with my lips, but I was on 1000mg, and speed, and effexor. but this was after 6 years, I've seen people having seizures on much lower doses anyway, tramadol with speed would cause a seizure anyway, adding venlafaxine was just plain stupid, even I knew it, but shit happens and it bits you in the ass if you don't treat it right.

codeine would be better suited since it is a proper opiate not a syntethic opioid, you can still get something nice out of it with weed, they differ in effects tho, you can throw opioids at me while blindfolded and I would tell you on what I'm on. taste,smell,feel, everything. opioids are not to play with, the lifestyle and withdrawals creep up with time, you can use them more safely than other drugs since they are from a pharmacy ( in our case, I don't buy street pharms, that's what I love about them, quality control by the gov, , proper dosing, everything studied). so if you do your research right you will never OD on something like codeine, even on oxies if you treat them right and you don't go ahead of yourself. btw don't smoke spice and tramadol, that's some weird ass shit, that can really cause seizures mooooore easily than weed+tramadol. anyway I overtalked, low doses of both of them, plus a nice safe setting and you are good to go + don't use daily or make any kinds of commitments like once a week or two because those turn into daily anyway.

Honestly codeine is more than enough. All of them feel similarly to eachother, it's just a difference in strength of effects and duration.

Recreationally, opiates are a dead-end anyway. The more you feel them the more they grow on you over time, and you can find yourself losing self control when it comes to HR inevitably because the temptation is hard to resist. I wouldn't tell someone not to dabble in opioids recreationally because that would be hypocritical, but it's good that you're able to even consider the HR factor and not take them because most people wouldn't care about that at all when opiates are their cup of tea.

Opiates could be the dead end of drugs, but I know is something that i can't abuse ir even do it often. I'm just a regular pot head that sometimes want to try another thing.

I have tried many things and i loved some that I stopped using it because I know what is the end of that love story.

Now I'm thinking about how i will talk to some doctor to change that medication because I'm scared of Tramadol. I hope they Change it xD

and with weed they potentiate each other so much, that it can make you anxious, so moderate the intake of both of them, it's not like you are gonna die anyway from 75mg tramadol and some weed but it can get overwhelming, just have a few tokes anyway, depends on the strength of your weed, although weed may have some anti-convulsant properties, I know persons that seized while doing both, but not on doses of 75 or 150 anyway, you should never go on more than 300mg, anyway it's a special kind of opioid, it's unlike any other of them since the SNRI properties, the SNRI shit was what got me hooked, well in romania you can buy tramadol like candy, especially in formulations with paracetamol ( which I would rarely score due to the nausea and the high doses I needed, lots of paracetamol can do harm to your body since its hepatoxicity), if you could get 50mg pills with no APAP instead of 75mg ones with APAP you would be better, depends on your medic, or if you are from a country like mine, depends on the pharmacists you encouter on the so called "treasure hunting" I used to name it. anyway, just have a few tokes and relax, the whole Juice WRLD situation was another thing in my opinion, seizures don't cause bleeding like that unless you bit your tongue, or I did in one of my seizure with my lips, but I was on 1000mg, and speed, and effexor. but this was after 6 years, I've seen people having seizures on much lower doses anyway, tramadol with speed would cause a seizure anyway, adding venlafaxine was just plain stupid, even I knew it, but shit happens and it bits you in the ass if you don't treat it right.

codeine would be better suited since it is a proper opiate not a syntethic opioid, you can still get something nice out of it with weed, they differ in effects tho, you can throw opioids at me while blindfolded and I would tell you on what I'm on. taste,smell,feel, everything. opioids are not to play with, the lifestyle and withdrawals creep up with time, you can use them more safely than other drugs since they are from a pharmacy ( in our case, I don't buy street pharms, that's what I love about them, quality control by the gov, , proper dosing, everything studied). so if you do your research right you will never OD on something like codeine, even on oxies if you treat them right and you don't go ahead of yourself. btw don't smoke spice and tramadol, that's some weird ass shit, that can really cause seizures mooooore easily than weed+tramadol. anyway I overtalked, low doses of both of them, plus a nice safe setting and you are good to go + don't use daily or make any kinds of commitments like once a week or two because those turn into daily anyway.

You didnt overtalked i like to hear the experience from other people to learn with it.

I wont do once a week because i was doing that with Xanax and it turned into weeks binge.

I wanted to get some High and go somewhere, don't want to stay on a bed while i'm on it.

Juice WRLD shit was strange as fuck. I agree with you.

It varies from person to person, but I think most people would say the combination of Opioids and Cannabis is great and that they complement each other. You should start with half a pill. If you want to smoke, I would make sure you have no obligations coming up and decide how you think that will interact with how the Tramadol is making you feel at that moment. Supplementing using Cannabis can really intensify the feelings of a lot of different drugs. We all know that Cannabis is used as a pain medication already and that is is nearly as beneficial as the Opioids in that context.

Smoking a joint during the experience won't cause you to OD, but it could make things notably more intense you might have trouble walking or you might just fall asleep immediately in the spot you're standing in, but none of this is anything to worry about safety-wise. As long as the OP is starting with what I think is a reasonable dose of Tramadol 1/2 of the 75mg tablet.

Let us know how things turn out.

If i try this , i will start from 1/2 of the pill.

We always can take more of it, so i will be starting with low dose

I think you shouldn't try it with the weed if you want to go out, mate there are chances that you won't even feel 75mg, you either feel them or not, it is not like with other opioids due to the high dependece on cyp2d6 metabolisation in o-desmethytramadol and nortramadol blabla. it can be quite stilmulating in low doses, I would do 150, aka 2 of them on the first time and maybe smoke weed on the 4th or 5th time, since tramadol+weed is completely different from just tramadol, so you can get the taste and feel of it and then if you want to combine it with weed you know how to proceed, with weed it won't be as stimulating ( depends on the strain tho, here we don't do strains, some people may talk about strain names but they are usually full of shit unless they really know the guy who grew it, so they just guess ), usually when I combined it with weed I always ended up noding out.

it has nothing to do with things like atarax which is an antihistamine, but I would really recommend take it on its own the first few times, not that it would be dangerous to combine with weed, but I think if you want to go out and you do feel them, 100-150 mg would get you stimulated plus semi-euphoric. now you can do as you wish, you won't put your life in danger for trying out a spliff on them anyway and there are not so many chances to have a seizure on 100-150 mg, I've read more in this thread and I saw you asking about MDMA, well mdma doesn't act the same way, combining the two could lead to serotonine syndrome+ seizures, but the fact that you didn't have one MDMA doesn't assure you that you won't on tramadol. I see that you had some experience with codeine, well it's just like that in strength plus the snri properties ( being less anxious, more stimulated, acting as an anti-depressant, although long time use can lead to depression ironically).

doing just 37,5 mg of tramadol I don't think would work recreationally, but man with tramadol you can stack up doses, it is not like codeine, some people say that more of it gets metabolised properly if you stack them instead of taking a dose at once, so you can do 1 75 mg and in 1 hour do one more if you feel like it, just don't exceed that 300-400mg dose, if you can't feel 200-250 mg, you won't feel 300-400 mg either, people hate the shit or love the shit anyway. I loved it, although I am on the second week of being sober from them, now while not on them and considering the impact they had on my life, I hate them, but who knows maybe in 5 months you'll find me on here talking about how I relapsed ( let's hope tho that is not the case) but with the opioids you never know, oh and something like clonazepam would act as an anti-convulsant nicely, people usually don't advise mixing opioids and benzos, but the level of respiratory depression caused by tramadol is less than let's say morphine or oxy.

I think you shouldn't try it with the weed if you want to go out, mate there are chances that you won't even feel 75mg, you either feel them or not, it is not like with other opioids due to the high dependece on cyp2d6 metabolisation in o-desmethytramadol and nortramadol blabla. it can be quite stilmulating in low doses, I would do 150, aka 2 of them on the first time and maybe smoke weed on the 4th or 5th time, since tramadol+weed is completely different from just tramadol, so you can get the taste and feel of it and then if you want to combine it with weed you know how to proceed, with weed it won't be as stimulating ( depends on the strain tho, here we don't do strains, some people may talk about strain names but they are usually full of shit unless they really know the guy who grew it, so they just guess ), usually when I combined it with weed I always ended up noding out.

it has nothing to do with things like atarax which is an antihistamine, but I would really recommend take it on its own the first few times, not that it would be dangerous to combine with weed, but I think if you want to go out and you do feel them, 100-150 mg would get you stimulated plus semi-euphoric. now you can do as you wish, you won't put your life in danger for trying out a spliff on them anyway and there are not so many chances to have a seizure on 100-150 mg, I've read more in this thread and I saw you asking about MDMA, well mdma doesn't act the same way, combining the two could lead to serotonine syndrome+ seizures, but the fact that you didn't have one MDMA doesn't assure you that you won't on tramadol. I see that you had some experience with codeine, well it's just like that in strength plus the snri properties ( being less anxious, more stimulated, acting as an anti-depressant, although long time use can lead to depression ironically).

doing just 37,5 mg of tramadol I don't think would work recreationally, but man with tramadol you can stack up doses, it is not like codeine, some people say that more of it gets metabolised properly if you stack them instead of taking a dose at once, so you can do 1 75 mg and in 1 hour do one more if you feel like it, just don't exceed that 300-400mg dose, if you can't feel 200-250 mg, you won't feel 300-400 mg either, people hate the shit or love the shit anyway. I loved it, although I am on the second week of being sober from them, now while not on them and considering the impact they had on my life, I hate them, but who knows maybe in 5 months you'll find me on here talking about how I relapsed ( let's hope tho that is not the case) but with the opioids you never know, oh and something like clonazepam would act as an anti-convulsant nicely, people usually don't advise mixing opioids and benzos, but the level of respiratory depression caused by tramadol is less than let's say morphine or oxy.

About the strains i have your opinion, people name the weed without really know what strain is.

Thanks for all your help. I will take 1 pill without smoking and stay at home playing some games on my bed. After that one experience i will see how it works on my body.

I just popped 1mg Xanax now because I'm going to smoke some good Kush tonight, sooo.. maybe next week i will try this Tramadol and see.

But I Will try get codeine since ir doesnt have this seizure bullshit. I have a feeling that getting codeine without paracetamol will be hard.
I will "TRY" this cwe on them.

But I really need some SOS pills for my back pain. I tried almost everything that isn't opiate and didnt worked on my pain.

but you can get codeine with paracetamol, that's not a problem, the thing is that paracetamol is not as soluble in cold water as codeine, so you mainly crush the pills, put the stuff in the water, stir it, you can make it more cold with a freezer for a short amount of time, then filter it into another cup that has a coffee filter or two depending on their quality, you know if you succeeded if you remain with a clear solution and some white goo in the filter that looks like some wet speed

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/cold-water-extraction-cwe-mega-thread-faq-v2-0.548643/ here you can find more details and a bunch of techniques which are very similar in nature, this can be applied to the tramadol too, but it depends on the formulation, here with the brand called Doreta which has tramadol+ paracetamol in 37,5/375mg and 75/650mg formulations, you can't have a clear solution due to some fillers&binders but you can still judge the amount of paracetamol separated by the goo that's left in the paper filter, in uk codeine otc goes under the name co-codamol, in the us tylenols if I remember corectly but I don't know which number has what since they have multiple numbered formulations, ( although idk if tylenol is without a script in the US, I doubt that it's without one considering their situation there with the prescription thing going on, here in my country you have fasconal etc, I can't really direct you since it falls under the scoring rule which is forbidden on bluelight, but for 2x 75mg/650mg pills you don't need a CWE, the liver can take the maximum of 3500-4000mg per day, so even at 150 you would have only 1300mg paracetamol. you can take one tramadol even now, there are slim chances of having a seizure on 75mg, very slim.

I don't really like to give out higher doses since people tend to respond very differently to substances, but you are safe on 75mg or you can take even one and a half, that would be 112,5 mg. I don't see how you could seize on 112.5mg anyway, not that it's impossible for someone on planet earth to do it, but as long as you don't indulge in excesses , you are fine. but anyway, since you have legitimate pain too, the 75mg should solve it, although it won't have a recreational potentatial at a low dose like 50-70mg unlike o-desmethyltramadol, it might still be of help for you, if you are a chronic pain patient, I wish you good luck with the opioids, if you can control yourself you can play it safe.

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/cold-water-extraction-cwe-mega-thread-faq-v2-0.548643/ here you can find more details and a bunch of techniques which are very similar in nature, this can be applied to the tramadol too, but it depends on the formulation, here with the brand called Doreta which has tramadol+ paracetamol in 37,5/375mg and 75/650mg formulations, you can't have a clear solution due to some fillers&binders but you can still judge the amount of paracetamol separated by the goo that's left in the paper filter, in uk codeine otc goes under the name co-codamol, in the us tylenols if I remember corectly but I don't know which number has what since they have multiple numbered formulations, ( although idk if tylenol is without a script in the US, I doubt that it's without one considering their situation there with the prescription thing going on, here in my country you have fasconal etc, I can't really direct you since it falls under the scoring rule which is forbidden on bluelight, but for 2x 75mg/650mg pills you don't need a CWE, the liver can take the maximum of 3500-4000mg per day, so even at 150 you would have only 1300mg paracetamol. you can take one tramadol even now, there are slim chances of having a seizure on 75mg, very slim.

I don't really like to give out higher doses since people tend to respond very differently to substances, but you are safe on 75mg or you can take even one and a half, that would be 112,5 mg. I don't see how you could seize on 112.5mg anyway, not that it's impossible for someone on planet earth to do it, but as long as you don't indulge in excesses , you are fine. but anyway, since you have legitimate pain too, the 75mg should solve it, although it won't have a recreational potentatial at a low dose like 50-70mg unlike o-desmethyltramadol, it might still be of help for you, if you are a chronic pain patient, I wish you good luck with the opioids, if you can control yourself you can play it safe.

I really respect what youre saying. Im sure you have a lot of experience with Tramadol and even the really specific pharmacokinetic of said drug.

It is only a matter of HR philosophy that we don't like to use language that glorifies (not applicable really here) or as we have here, takes issue with the recommendation of starting with low doses.

We gotta remember that Tramadol is an Opioid with all dangers associated with said class and then some. Considering a lot of us can develop high tolerance for Opioids very quickly, we dont want it to seem that Tramadol is a weak Opioid with no danger, as this might lead someone into taking a seizure inducing dose. Sorry for the melodrama but this could kill someone in multiple ways.

Im not saying youve said anything crazy here. Im just checking you a little bit on how you present things. Also, we are not having a candid discussion with OP here. Anyone could read this and apply principles from our dialogue that might not necessarily fit in with their particular situation.

Thats pretty much what makes bluelight what it is. So, please try to think as if anyone could be reading this.

keif, I specified seeing people having seizures plus I said that I saw people having seizures on doses under 200. 100mg I don't think it's too much but cautioness is not enough when we are talking about tramadol, so I get what you are saying, sorry if it might have confused you, it may be perceived as a weak opioid but the side effects can be nasty. hope you are not taking my words as encouragement anyway, you know that I'm about everything HR related. I talked about some of my doses just as a warning alarm that how deep can your habit get. from a pain management standpoint I can see 37,5mg working, but recreationally I don't think that it would work, that's why I suggested rather extracting codeine if he wants a taste, a small dose, a simple procedure rather than playing with doses of another drug that could induce seizures.

OP from what I've seen you say and how you're reacting towards what others are saying... I think it's just best not to take any.

You'll be wondering if you're going to seize out at any moment and it won't be recreational fun at that point lol. As many have said we don't think that you will seize out on one or two pills. The times I've take something that felt dangerous whether it be a combo of substances or etc. it hasn't been enjoyable or worth it. Smoking weed can induce paranoia so if you do end up smoking on it worrying about seizures it's going to be a bad time imo.

My worst high ever was on a combo of opioids with a potent ass weed brownie. I kept thinking I was going to die if I pass out--too many pills and I was nodding out hard chugging coffee to stay awake with a friend watching me at a low point. It was really embarrassing. Spoilers I'm alive tho :) I don't even think I was close to the overdose threshold but weed can be like that sometimes and especially edibles.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to agree with others that if you keep your dose on the low side it's unlikely you will have a seizure, but also that you won't have fun if you keep worrying about having a seizure.

And yes I would say codeine is better both as a painkiller and for recreation and definitely for safety. How effective you are at metabolising it will determine how effective codeine is, but it is objectively safer.

So i binged o Xanax (2.5mg) for 4 days.
I really want to try today tramadol, should I use 0.25mg of Xanax with 75mg of tramadol?

I dont know if its safe because i abused these days with Xanax and with that i could be more prone to seizure since Benzos help on seizures and now o stop using them.

Im reading so much good shit about trams, that i really want to try a very smooth high

Codeine and tramadol always had excellent effeflcts for me I use to take 300mg codeine with low tolerance and people thought I was on heroin.
Tramadol speeds me up then sometimes I get a awesome nod but you have to stagger the doses and it does give me anxiety from the anti depressant properties120mg codeine had more effect than 20mg morphine for me

So i binged o Xanax (2.5mg) for 4 days.
I really want to try today tramadol, should I use 0.25mg of Xanax with 75mg of tramadol?

I dont know if its safe because i abused these days with Xanax and with that i could be more prone to seizure since Benzos help on seizures and now o stop using them.

Im reading so much good shit about trams, that i really want to try a very smooth high

A low dose of Xanax with 75mg tramadol sounds fine HR wise especially if you have a benzo tolerance. Clonazepam would be ideal if the intent is to prevent seizures, but alprazolam is still good.

Take fifty mg tramadol every twentynmins it converts it into more o sedmethyl tramadol I think the name is

Hey, I wanted to update this thread, last day I tried one pill of 650/75 (paracetamol/tramadol) and I felt something like euphoric high, and had some puffs puffs from some weed and It was kinda intense.

My question is... Its normal to have some little headache the next day after using it ? I feel somewhat strange in my head.