• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Hello darlings.

I just want to add a little information about my personál experience with difference between opioids (theyr analgetic properties).

I was taking 200+mg Oxycodone daily for severe acute and chronic pain. It worked, moderately.

Now i take tramadol oral drops 100mg/ml. I am on benzodiazepines and levetiracetam and it perfectly eliminate risk of seizures from high dosage.

I am taking 200mg, few hours after maybe 100, another time 400mg...It is extreme daily dose and i do not recommend it to anyone who do not have acces to anticonvulsants.

So, i just want to say, that tramadol analgetic properties in rapid CYP2D6 metabolizer, are considerably stronger event in lower than approximate equivalent dose of tram:Oxycodone.

If they add some kind of anticonvulsant to the tramadol medications, it would improve it so much, that for good metabolizers it would be very good and strong opioid painkiller and also kind of stimulant/antidepressant.
Risk for seizure starts from 400+mg at one shot, one time i didn't took benzo and i woke up in ambulance

Tramadol is worst drug i ever took and i had experience with oxy or other strong drugs, 15 years ago i had 5 year run taking tramadol in drops. Sometimes 2g per day, I've managed to quit but never recovered to be fully sober, weed is a minimum to live comfy. Been addicted mean time to benzo, preg, amphetamine but now I'm taking it for short time benzo or preg and break for 2-3 months but not from weed. Tramadol ruined my mental health, i would prefer to take morphine (i.o) instead of that shit. I've read somewhere that tramadol is opioid+snri as a mix, for me that make's sense like.

Last edited: