• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tramadol and Kratom

Kratom don't do shit. Maybe I had high hopes with this kratom thing.

I have tried a lot of times to quit tramadol or tapentadol but it is very difficult. Just this year I was more than three months without using and I think I am on the right track. I think that more than attacking the substance, you have to focus on the personal problems that lead you to depend on a substance.
Super, I agree on reason we take the substance in the first place. It is because it feels like a good way to "deal" with "the thing"...

That sucks kratom did not work for you... 7 days ago I took my last 50mg of Tramadol to sleep... the next night 4g of kratom red and I was asleep... but it only lasts 4 hours so I had to re-dose to keep the detox-insomnia away but no more Tramadol. :)...

Now as the detox symptoms dissipate I must focus on why I was taking them to begin with... I want to accomplish things... more, faster, bigger and better. In the past I found Vicodin mscontin and accomplished a lot, until I was not so I got clean of them then years later found codine ... it was not as "bad" as the stuff before and I was doing things... until the outlook on opiates changed concerning scripts... found Tramadol online till it dried up then found tapentadol until what I was getting was not potent enough... so it was then I decided I need to accept that I am what and who I am. I will have good days and bad days. Days I will do a lot and days I will not... I will come to terms with that day by day. Yes, I could do more by being substance enhanced for a short time but, it never lasts. Others might be able to do it, but I can't. I am thinking now.... Even if I could, would I want to? What do I miss when I am "enhanced"? What trade do I make?

It is all personal... literally for each individual one of us... we may be similar but none are exactly the same...

Continue on Super... I hope and pray for your best possible outcome.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me

Hi guys.

I was wondering if this mix is good or it's too dangerous. Has anyone taken them together? I was planning to take a moderate dose of tramadol and about 3 hours later (when it's already metabolized) take some kratom.

What do you think?
I take 500mg of tapentadol and Kratom going on two years, haven't had any side effects, but CAN be risky taking both, I have a to go with one or the other