• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top drugs you did not try?

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
Here we all know there’s no one who truly can say – it’s easier to name drugs I didn’t try. But what are most common drugs you didn’t try? Do you plan to try them? Did you had a chance? Why didn’t you? Etc.

Out of common drugs, using thread where people post inventory of drugs they tried I think most common is codeine (and close variations). I never got it pure, could have done CWE but why as I more or less always could get something better/stronger. Tho I did try opium so I technically did try codeine too. I don’t bother looking for it but once I find it pure I’ll try it.

Second most common would probably be pure mescaline. Again I tried it in form of cacti, tho still not in doses as high as I plan. And I’ll definitely try pure mescaline too and analogues too when/if opportunity arises.

Third is probably mephedrone. It was #4 most consumed drug in UK and pretty big in many other countries. It gained some traction in my country too. I could have got it easy but I didn’t. Back than I was perfectly content with bk-MDMA and didn’t want something that fiendish and that cardiotoxic. I would have tried it if I was directly offered line of it or something but it wasn’t that common where I am and I think it was mostly used as replacement for coke. It was available at headshops and I wouldn’t be surprised if most users were underaged. Now it seems that it isn’t even really worth trying even if available but someone will someday come up with good quality stuff, tho side-effects of abuse of mephedrone surely make many chemist pass that idea.

Number four is MXE. This one I stupidly missed as I had K and loved it, so I knew I would love MXE too but it was banned before I had chance to get it. Didn’t really hurry but iirc it was banned more swiftly than mephedrone, which after all isn’t that surprising given it had potential to help some and not cause blue knees and what not from vasocnstriction of mephedrone. All in all maybe it could have saved some bladders if nothing, I guess we won’t really find out. Out of all on the list this one is only I really regret not getting when I was able to.

If I would continue list most would be RCs, and I’ve tried some pretty uncommon but out of most common, better said out of legends I didn’t try 2c-t-7, DOM, DPT and DiPT. Tried some of their close relatives tho. I could have got all of them in the past but had other priorities (DOC & DOI rather than DOM, other 2c-x and various tryptamines, tried some substituted DPT one that’s very stoning in effects when smoked). I guess out of those I most regret not getting DiPT as it’s very unique in effects. O yeah and didn’t try any of JWHs and I would probably loved them, so maybe for the better.

Out of herbs kava is probably most common I didn’t try but I don’t really care for it that much but will taste it when opportunity arises.

PCP, several noteworthy psychedelics from PiKHAL/TiKHAL, and never did many of the RC stims out there

at this point in my life I no longer lament their absence, only curiosity for knowledge's sake, in fact if the opportunity came into my life I'm not even sure if I would do them anymore (except the stimulants, the fiendish werewolf still creeps across my mind like the pitter patter of a cat in the night).

my lust for psychonautic drug endeavors wanes with the moon, except unlike the moon human age does not cycle, but sunsets eternal, quietly and humbly dragging desire with it.

5-MeO-DMT is on my bucket list, not sure i'll ever come across that

AMT seems like a lovely compound too. Similar intrigue with MDA which i've also never sampled, at least not knowingly.

There are of course others i'd gladly add to my experiential inventory that don't feel essential or unique.

The original PCP is a legend but judging from my research the RC variants are close enough.

Last edited:
PCP, several noteworthy psychedelics from PiKHAL/TiKHAL, and never did many of the RC stims out there

at this point in my life I no longer lament their absence, only curiosity for knowledge's sake, in fact if the opportunity came into my life I'm not even sure if I would do them anymore (except the stimulants, the fiendish werewolf still creeps across my mind like the pitter patter of a cat in the night).

my lust for psychonautic drug endeavors wanes with the moon, except unlike the moon human age does not cycle, but sunsets eternal, quietly and humbly dragging desire with it.
Checkout Mr. Wordsworth. Somebody is feeling poetic today.

There's several drugs I haven't tried but the only two that really interest me are 2cb and AMT though I'm not sure I'd play with rolly substances at this point in my life. I got badly burnt by MDMA when I was younger.

Last edited:
5-MeO-DMT is on my bucket list, not sure i'll ever come across that

AMT seems like a lovely compound too. Similar intrigue with MDA which i've also never sampled, at least not knowingly.

There are of course others i'd gladly add to my experiential inventory that don't feel essential or unique.

The original PCP is a legend but judging from my research the RC variants are close enough.
Tried 5-meo-DMT and αMT and both are fantastic experience. 5-meo-DMT for being so intense and somehow DMT flavored but not at all at the same time, bright white light it is. αMT is on par with MDMA and 2c-b and foxy or methoxy yet with a very distinct effects. I would chose it any day over MDMA and many days over 2c-b and foxy/methoxy (fucking forgot which one I tried).

I didn’t try PCP and forgot to add it on my list but it’s a very uncommon, I may say nonexistent in my parts of the world so not a huge forget. Tho I did try 3-meo-PCP and I liked it. In a pretty big dose too, and I experienced what could be called positive insanity in a very unique, harsh/violent and beautiful at the same time disso reality. I do prefer K but it might change when/if I try original PCP. I only snorted 3-meo-PCP and feel that might have influenced nature of the trip too and real PCP is from what I read also vastly different depending on ROA.

Straight PCP I've always wanted to try but never had a source sadly, I loved the 5-MeO derivative. Also 4-Aco-DMT as I love mushrooms. There are probably some others out of PiHKAL and TiHKAL but those lists are long and hard to remember. I've had opium made from extracted pods but is love to try true latex at some point as well

5-MeO-DMT
MDMA/MDA
PCP
GHB
Honestly not even by choice but in my area meth, heroin, fent, and weed are the only options that i have to choose from without having to take a decent trip

I’ve tried every single “common” drug. And all the rare ones.

The one drug I regret the most never trying that I will never be able to due to having to quit psychedelics for health reasons:

IBOGAINE

There's several drugs I haven't tried but the only two that really interest me are 2cb and AMT though I'm not sure I'd play with rolly substances at this point in my life. I got badly burnt by MDMA when I was younger.
Wordsworth....is that an episode from the twilight zone?

Isn't wordsworth an episode in the twilight zone? The obsolete man.

That sounds fuckin awesome!!

I almost got a job at Disneyland when I lived in California, and thought about working for Six Flags when I lived in Texas. I heard it was a great place to work. I just happened to live near both those theme parks.

Did you like working for Universal Studios? I went to Disney World a couple times as a kid.
I was referring to the Poet Wordsworth which just so happens to be the most fitting of Poet names.

Mescaline
4-MAR
6-MAM
Hydromorphone.

I no longer take stimulants or opiates but those would be my choice. I would still take the mescaline if it was there. The days of actively trying to source new drugs are long gone.

I have never used:

Heroin
Opium
Fentanyl
Crack
Kratom

and some of those new fancy ones

everything else for 35 years.

Here we all know there’s no one who truly can say – it’s easier to name drugs I didn’t try. But what are most common drugs you didn’t try? Do you plan to try them? Did you had a chance? Why didn’t you? Etc.

Out of common drugs, using thread where people post inventory of drugs they tried I think most common is codeine (and close variations). I never got it pure, could have done CWE but why as I more or less always could get something better/stronger. Tho I did try opium so I technically did try codeine too. I don’t bother looking for it but once I find it pure I’ll try it.
Very easy to buy codeine and dihydrocodeine on any of those dodgy online pharmacy sites. Though what you reckon you'd get from codies when you've done actual opium I can't fathom.

i've never smoked dmt... i've taken 5meo-dmt orally which i didn't like. it reminded me of the body high i get from shrooms which i find tolerable, but 5meo-dmt is like that for me but worse.

i'd like to smoke some dmt. most drugs other than some of the weirder research chemicals have come through my circle of friends, but for whatever reason dmt was never around... i'd like to try it but i dont really find the need. i feel like salvia has probably taken me to some similar places. from what i understand dmt is just a better feeling trip. some people say it takes people to a similar place, others say it's different... i feel like i've gotten to the same place as salvia on acid, so i'm thinking all my trips are gonna wind up in the same place when it hits the strongest point.

Still sitting on some DMT.

By the way, PCP was fucking weird. It made me really angry. I just felt very, very, angry. And I'm not talking just punching an old pillow angry either. 3/10 (Sorry, that was the one drug above I've done and didn't see the point of...other than nitrous).

Only drugs I'd like to try but haven't are mescaline and 2c-i. Not in anyway bothered if I don't get to try them really though

Have not tried, and do not want to - pcp / mxe / plenty of the alphabet drugs / kava / synthetic cannabinoids/ mdpv (and all other cathinones except for 4mmc)

Last edited: