Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
ha reading some of these posts brings back memories of waiting in line to be served and next thing I know, I'm being thrown up against a wall by these cocksuckers. Luckily the last time it happened I was like the 5th person in line and hadn't copped yet so after being thrown up against the wall and frisked and called a piece of shit junkie a few hundred times the fuckers let me go.

Lancaster, OH.

Been in many cities around u.s. big and small.

Lancaster was the easiest to find it in, plentiful, and really relatively cheap.

In North America?

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Hands down.

The best non NA towns for H I have personal experience with:

Panaji, India (in Goa) - primo, divine stuff, and cheap cheap cheap (Quality 9, Price 10)

Cairo, Egypt - Can be had in several pharmacies OTC for the right price. Quality is a 10 (obviously, pharmaceutical grade stuff) but price is only about a 7 (varies depending on a number of factors, not least of which is a cold ass poker face and shrewd bargaining skills).

Santa Marta, Colombia (north coast) - A few gem sources found here. Quality a 9 and price a 9. Take care in some of the bars here though - some of them are rougher than the Mos Eisley Cantina in the original Star Wars movie. (also loads of cheap ass, high qual coke around too for those who partake)

Lancaster, OH.

Been in many cities around u.s. big and small.

Lancaster was the easiest to find it in, plentiful, and really relatively cheap.

im guessin none of those cities u visited was in jersey then....Listen I aint sayin that NJ got the only, best, cheapest, most available dope in the world...I aint blindly answerin that the best is NJ to everyone regardless of how true their post is...i aint ignoring that there is plenty of other places with just as good of quality and price.,..i aint sayin u wrong if u said a place other than NJ. theres lots of places, especially once u leave the us where there is much better diesell like the cities the poster before me mentioned in asia n the middle easyt, etc. but when ppl talk about ow available is quality heroin and dont mention new jersey i got to ask why and it aint becuz im biased n think we the best its just a known fact that diesel is wat we known for just like baltimore and philly is also known to have large amounts of heroin n a big heroin problem in those cities. it aint my personal opinion or some kind of shit like im tryna rep jersey or brag about it or w/ever...just that in my opinion to talk about places that got lots of cheap high quality heroin and a huge heroin trade, and not include NJ, u got to be missing some information when u made ur decision.

like i said this aint me tryna hype my home state...Its just objective fact that NJ got one of the biggest heroin trades in the US and got some of the highest purity on a retail, street level. vancouver and shit like that, they got them asians doing that super pure SE asian dope n all that, on the G levels...But as far as street copping on the corner day or night any day of the year for cheap ass, always available dope, we got a very good purity level and its flooded...U wouldnt believe how easy it is to get....its harder to NOT find it or get holla'd at to cop, than to find it, when u hit the block out here in jerz, u feel me...so I aint sayin u got to make it ur number one on the list, and if u aint been here i understand why u wouldnt mention it, but jersey GOT to be on the top several ones when u ask wats the best place for dope, straight up.....Ask around on BL, ppl from around teh country and even ppl in like australia know about how jersey is known for dope, its un real....U cant leave out the dirty jerz, we ARE heroin :D

Lacey, never been to Jersey which is why I did not consider it. Been to loads of other cities on the US east and left coasts, never Jersey. If I pass through I will poke about.

Van, as you said has really great SE Asian/Afghani dope on "G levels" but it also has some pretty kick ass dope on the street corner as well. That being said I never been to Jersey as I mentioned, so to be fair, I don't know. Also to be fair, when I cop in Vancouver I know a few guys I deal with and I am pretty much buying no less than an ounce at a time, usually several. But I do know that street corner dope in Van is cheap, plentiful and very pure as it is, like Jersey, a major entry point for H to North America.

I think people might not include jersey in their list because well....they never been there to judge lol. I think most people in this thread are going by personal experience, and some not. Also I have never been to vancouver but I have heard that a certain part of downtown has more heroin addicts in a certain square mile area than anywhere else in North America. I have seen youtube videos about that area and it looks similar to skidrow here in LA but with all white people instead of black.

I guess "sweep" days are kind of a universal thing. In Chicago we have vice days on Tues and Thurs too. All these different cars and stuff you guys talk about in Jerz sounds like one fucked up war.

after reading these jersey stories i get the assumption that no one delivers shit to anyones house in jersey. if all i had to fool with was open air markets and had to worry wit getting arrested everytime i copped would really put a damper on things for me. alls i gotta do is call someone and either go a couple miles and met them at they house or they come to me at my house or job.

shake2 it aint nothing to us, its how we do , if it was wat u had then it would be wat u do too. sure u can get it to ur house but its gonna be some white boy that copped it and is charging more to the ppl who is afraid to go cop or cant cop or w/ever...so u gonna pay a couple bux more per bag and most of us aint down with that so we go our selves..trust me it seems like alot bt if it was just a way of life to u and u did it every day then it wouldnt be nothing at all, u feel me...thats how it is for us, its just wat we do

In North America?

Panaji, India (in Goa) - primo, divine stuff, and cheap cheap cheap (Quality 9, Price 10)

Cairo, Egypt - Can be had in several pharmacies OTC for the right price. Quality is a 10 (obviously, pharmaceutical grade stuff) but price is only about a 7 (varies depending on a number of factors, not least of which is a cold ass poker face and shrewd bargaining skills).

Santa Marta, Colombia (north coast) - A few gem sources found here. Quality a 9 and price a 9. Take care in some of the bars here though - some of them are rougher than the Mos Eisley Cantina in the original Star Wars movie. (also loads of cheap ass, high qual coke around too for those who partake)

I'd like to know more info here buddy. What do you mean it's OTC in Cairo? How easy is it to get in India and Colombia? What kind of dope in India?

OTC sounds delicious...I couldn't imagine walkin into walgreens and gettin what I need

OTC sounds delicious...I couldn't imagine walkin into walgreens and gettin what I need

I definitely could brotha. No fucking script?? I'll clear the shelves and take a 10 pack of spikes too. THANK YOU.

shake2 it aint nothing to us, its how we do , if it was wat u had then it would be wat u do too. sure u can get it to ur house but its gonna be some white boy that copped it and is charging more to the ppl who is afraid to go cop or cant cop or w/ever...so u gonna pay a couple bux more per bag and most of us aint down with that so we go our selves..trust me it seems like alot bt if it was just a way of life to u and u did it every day then it wouldnt be nothing at all, u feel me...thats how it is for us, its just wat we do

yea i can totally see what ya mean. its all part of the routine to get high, and assuming there is allways sumone serving up folks and you indeed do get what ya traveled for all the time then things is good i assume. i just get majorly sketched having to do any type of ride and stop and cop in my car. mainly i think it sketchs me is cause it isnt what iam use.

Hey I'm new here... I'm from Philly. The dope here is harder to get now than it was 3-4 years ago.

No, nobody will be able to tell you where to score dope. Please take the time to read the rules. This rule is in palce to protect the site and our users. Any more of this and you will be banned. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: