Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Chicago keep it juking. Diesel, soft, pills, purp, wikki stix out the ass, bad ass hoes walking round K-town all bowlegged in the summertime, sitting on the porch drinking my mawfucking bright red ass kool aid listening to my WGCI on the boombox. I'll give Jersey the fact that on average the d is prolly better but chi city always finna be my hood i cant shake the vibe i get riding the chi

who you tryin to impress?

you do realize ktown isnt kenilworth right?

everything that comes out of your suburban whiteboy mouth is stereotypes and borderline racism..

and even if you could pull one of those "badass hoes from ktown" and got her naked...i guarentee you wouldnt know what to do, you would look at that pussy and you wouldnt know whether to suck it, pluck it , or fuck it

Chicago keep it juking. Diesel, soft, pills, purp, wikki stix out the ass, bad ass hoes walking round K-town all bowlegged in the summertime, sitting on the porch drinking my mawfucking bright red ass kool aid listening to my WGCI on the boombox. I'll give Jersey the fact that on average the d is prolly better but chi city always finna be my hood i cant shake the vibe i get riding the chi

I bet you cant shake the vibe you get ridin the dick neither.

For yall who aint familiar with this little Lucky the leprecaun size mutha fucka, its rat tat tat tat....Dont pay him no mind....Ever since he seen that movie Malibu's Most Wanted, he got it in his head that bein a gangsta as easy as typin like a 13 year old on the internet and threatenin SRS violence to anybody who calls him out for the lil marshmallow krispy kreme mutha fucka he is, soft & sweet.

He managed to post some evidence of his 'hood swag' and we all got showed fo sure cuz he posted some mirror pics with a collar shirt in a nice middle class bathroom, some of him and his "g"s chillin on a nice suburban picnic bench, and one of his raggedy McLovin-lookin ass surrounded by a medium-size flock of muffin-top-havin, plus-size butterface highschool chickenheads, but still. After that, i sill say to leave him alone cuz u could really end up in some trouble if u ran into him IRL, and with all the chi town cats on here, u don wanna take the risks.

He'll set one of them 'snow bunniez' on u and before u even know wat happened, theyll have yo' dick out, their lips wet, and you with a niceAIDS/Hep C combo package in 5 minutes, bam thats a wrap. shits deadly.

who you tryin to impress?

you do realize ktown isnt kenilworth right?

everything that comes out of your suburban whiteboy mouth is stereotypes and borderline racism..

and even if you could pull one of those "badass hoes from ktown" and got her naked...i guarentee you wouldnt know what to do, you would look at that pussy and you wouldnt know whether to suck it, pluck it , or fuck it

If you want to know where I be at in K-town look at my user name. I got some decent hoes thats seniors at Austin and a couple that go to Malcolm X. C'mon quite it with the jokes...summertime we be underneath the viaduct all day cracking open 211s and passing round a b...you kno where i be at fam Stone Pk, NRG (then maybe the titty club if the bouncers be cool) on thursdays and sundays all the time...summertime im at north ave. beach damn near everyday getting my tan on...water tower place spending some pack money at nordstroms u dig...quite it with the jokes

For reference on KK/RTTT's hood credentials, check out his thread in the lounge:

"Team Edward or Team Jacob?"

(Na I aint jokin, wish i was but yr boy looks like hes a real Twilight fan...check that ish in the lounge if u think im clownin lol. Yall migh also be interested in his Hannah Montana thread in NEMD and the other ones bout a couple other disney channel pop singers :D)

Thats wat real G's do yall....soundtrack of the hood: Mickey mouse club. muthafuckaz dont know about the jonas brothers. rap is weak, KK kno where its at. that miley cirus thug shit. ride or die, roughneck anthems like "got a grill over my baby teeth" and "Ballin In Da Hallway: Hi Skool Musik(al) Pt 2" and shit all the real P stone homey's already know aint nothin like some taylor swift while u down ur 40 of steels...

i was just stating my experience. ive copped chi shit 3 times. once it was decent other 2=crap. it is cut to shit, i mean cmon. lil red specks from a dude throwing raw and capsules into a coffee grinder? i couldnt even get it into my rig unless i heated it to go into solution.

when i went to philly i wasnt impressed, but camden was off the hook, so was wilmington. nyc is hit or miss but i found ok stuff....once i found fire. providence ri has weak to fire as well but growing up there i of course found fire and stuck with it for years. austin texas has some good tar, just have to get a connect and not cop on the street. los angeles has some good stuff too but again you have to find it, street shit is pretty decent though. phoenix had pretty good shit, actually.

so you can see ive been around the block more than most. im sure if i stuck around chi i would have found good shit but i didnt. to be fair, i never stuck around camden either but the couple times i went it was amazingly good. so that DOES say something.

it is my position to stay as neutral as possible in arguments. im not trying to cheerlead for either nj or chi, i dont fucking live in either. im just stating my experience. jesushfuckingchrist.

Houston TX, Hustle town, H-town. Cheap drugs, highest average pay : cost of living. Houston's a kick ass city too, some of the best places in the USA

where dat fire at in NJ rite now, lotta bunk goin round the Elizabeth/ union county area, well all know ptown n the bricks always got it poppin but wusgood anyone else on here from jersey got that fire spot? come on spread da wealth....nahhhh mean?

reading that I long to get on a plane and head for jersey , i live in the seattle area and somone obove said seattle had good , well I have never found china white or afgan brown, it seems to me its all mex tar and once in agreat while some of it is just ok I can remember maybe 3 times I got some that looked like nothing at all in past , this was a light brown powder you barely had to cook it, I could do a quarter gram and get off great , the rest of the tar it would take gram to get off or more hey all the H I have run accross in seattle has been poor. does anyone on the west coast know if one were to travel south close to the border , would one find better H ?

i here some parts of cali get the white.....but its not open air like Nj its a phone number game....

i was just stating my experience. ive copped chi shit 3 times. once it was decent other 2=crap. it is cut to shit, i mean cmon. lil red specks from a dude throwing raw and capsules into a coffee grinder? i couldnt even get it into my rig unless i heated it to go into solution.

when i went to philly i wasnt impressed, but camden was off the hook, so was wilmington. nyc is hit or miss but i found ok stuff....once i found fire. providence ri has weak to fire as well but growing up there i of course found fire and stuck with it for years. austin texas has some good tar, just have to get a connect and not cop on the street. los angeles has some good stuff too but again you have to find it, street shit is pretty decent though. phoenix had pretty good shit, actually.

so you can see ive been around the block more than most. im sure if i stuck around chi i would have found good shit but i didnt. to be fair, i never stuck around camden either but the couple times i went it was amazingly good. so that DOES say something.

it is my position to stay as neutral as possible in arguments. im not trying to cheerlead for either nj or chi, i dont fucking live in either. im just stating my experience. jesushfuckingchrist.

thank u for postin back, i thouht that might been the case. Alot of jersey ppl got a big "we the best" attitude but its mostly from knowin the facts combined with that jersey attitude. but the chicago heads tend to get offended by that shit, IDK why, Ive talked to lots of chitown cats on here who is dying to get out to jerz and sample the shit we get.

For me personally, its simple , fuck that im from jerz, Im just lookin at it objectively:

In chicago, THE STANDARD DOPE that you will most likely get from COLD COPPIN on the street, will be cut to fuck with "dormin" or watever the shit is out there. The bags are very large and very cut up. This is from the shti ive heard from the ppl that live there and live the life. I aint been there ill say that now.

In jersey, the STANDARD DOPE that you will most lkely get from COLD COPPIN on the street, will almost always be some pretty good shit. Ill be the first to tell u that it aint like it was a few years ago, when it was harder to get bad shit than it was to get fire. but I would still put money on a bet that if you randomly took any chitown bag off the corner and tested the purity compared to any random bag off the corner in NJ, the NJ dope would be of higher purity.

This is cuz of a few reasons, but one of them is simple:

In chicago, the dope dont come pre bagged. Each set is cuttin up the shit as they see fit, and becuz it gets passed down from dealer to dealer to the final last dealer before it reaches the junkie , in powder form to get cut and divided as needed, it gets stepped on alot more times before it gets to the end consumer.

In jersey, we spoiled, I aint gonna deny that--I cant even imagine the shit that would go down if we got served some of that cutup dormin crap that sells as regular D out there. The way the game runs out here is that the shit is cut up and bagged and stamped , bricked up and sealed, several steps before it get to the end dealer. The dealer buy his shit from the brickman. Sometimes the Brickman buys his bricks from a higher up brickman. sometimes he get it from the distributor whose baggin and cuttin.

The point tho, is that these bags is tiny. Brickmen deals in large quantities of bricks to the corner guys, and they get the bricks sealed and already put together. NO dealer worth a shit, who is movin even a decent small amount of diesel, cuts his shit. The cuttin happens at the level of the distributor who is makin the stamps. They make the dope, bag it, stamp it, seal it, bundle it up, put the bundles into bricks, and seal the bricks. The brickman dont buy the bricks, open them up, peel the tape off of each bag in the brick (50 bags), pour the dope out, cut it up, re bag it, re tape it, re bundle it, re brick it , and then re seal it. These dudes be sellin orders of 50-100-150 bricks to the corner dealers. Nobody in their right mind got the time, effort, OR NEED to do that. they get th shit so cheap to begin with, and re sell it at at least a doubled profit, that it aint evne necessary.

Also, the feens out here is used to good shit. the dealers and brick men is concerned with gettin the better product becuz they know it will sell itself and business will be movin fast as hell, not only that but they can get away with chargin a extra 5 bux a bundle or sometimes even a extra dollar per bag when its reall good shit or its the best shit out at the time.

The junkies also know when a bag been fucked with. Thats why you cant even just cut the tape to open the bags. U would have to PEEL the shit off, without breakin or ripping the bag, and then empty, cut, refill the bag, and re tape it. u can pass off some fucked with bags once, or maybe a few times to a feen whose real desperate and aint got time to check the bags before he leaves the block, but it aint gonna happen mroe than that, and they will stop comin to u. Dealin in bags that had been cut again after the distributor cut and bagged them, would be suicide for business.

Anyways like i already said, that shit is time consuming as fuck, and aint really even necessary to begin with. Sure it does happen, there is lots of shady ass, LOW LOW LOW level mutha fuckas who dont know shit about shit, and they will try that to anyone desperate enough to do it but its mostly one man operations that dont last, and ppl like that is scam artists, doin onetime things to get the money and bail, and u much more likely even when cold coppin to find a legit dude who is workin with a operation or just a self made man that works with quality product. it definatly aint a industry practice or a common thing, for anybody , from the brick man to the end dealer, to cut the bags after they get them. For the most part, after those bags get made up by the distributor, they aint gettin touched, and the next person who opens them after the distributor is the end user, the junkie.

Becuz of the system that we got out here it makes it much less common for all those crazy ass things to get put in the bags, and makes the likelyhood of your product bein higher purity, much higher.

when u compare that to chi town, where the dope is just a poweder passed from dealer to dealer, it get stepped on every stop along the way. the crews is gettin the shit, and cutting it however they please from day to day, and the ppl above them is cuttin it too, and so on. When somethin is in a open , easy to mess with form like that, its much more likely to get stepped on--when its in a already bagged, already sealed, pre-packaged form like the bags out in jerz, the effort needed to mess with it is so high and the benefit of doing that aint high enough, to make it somethin worthwhile for the majority of ppl doin bizness with diesel.

Thats why when I say shit like jersey better than chicago by default, it aint some kind of regional pride shit. It aint becuz i think jersey is the shit. Its jsut that when u look at the differences in the dope trade logically it is pretty clear how it works.

On top of all that, if u didnt already consider this Newark/Elizabeth is one of the biggest ports on the east coast, and most of the diesel that enters the US from the east comes thru jerz to get here. when it comes into the US in ki's, it hits jersey first, the distributors who cut and bag and create the stamps, is gettin first dibs on the shit before it goes thru a bunch of other dealers and gets stepped on more. If you gettin a ki if heroin from the place that it got shipped into the US, its gonna be in much better shape than if yuo got a Ki' somewhere two states away, where it went from that distributor in NJ to another person to another person, etc--even tho u still dealin on the ki level it has went thru more hands. The shti we get here is goin thru less hands automatically and thats why the purity levels up here is so good even on the street level, retail.

The point when ppl is askin the best open air heroin market, alot of things is goin into that. not just the best dope, but the all around picture.

People say jersey becuz of all the shit i said in my post ,becuz A-In general, good quality heroin all around. B-How easy it is to get it C-How many places in the state have it D-becuz the ODDS of gettin GOOD SHIT, in any random situation, are the highest.

Thats the whole point--Sure there is fire shit in Chicago if you buy from teh right person and u get "raw" and bla bla bla u go thru the right channels. And sure theres garbage in jersey too.

But the idea is that in jersey, as a person with NO connects, NO knowledge of how to do shit, NO numbers or watever, you are STILL very likely, to get good shit in a unplanned, random ass cold coppin deal. Thats why we say its the best. Sure u can get fire anywhere if u know where to look and know who to go thru. But the point is that out in jersey, you can be a person who aint got none of those things, and STILL get great dope. pound for pound , in a "most likely" situation if you send someone to cop shit in chicago, they will prolly end up with some of that dormin shit, not sayin there aint no fire out there just that the real way that u can estimate the general quality of the dope game is where a person would get better shit without those connections for fire.

anyways, I know this post is long as hell but theres some ppl in here that i know is into readin shit like that and gettin indepth with it, so whoever is as interested as i am in the big picture about the dope game enjoy ...if not, skip over my post, its all good I just figure i put that out there...

The point when ppl is askin the best open air heroin market, alot of things is goin into that. not just the best dope, but the all around picture.

People say jersey becuz of all the shit i said in my post ,becuz A-In general, good quality heroin all around. B-How easy it is to get it C-How many places in the state have it D-becuz the ODDS of gettin GOOD SHIT, in any random situation, are the highest.

Thats the whole point--Sure there is fire shit in Chicago if you buy from teh right person and u get "raw" and bla bla bla u go thru the right channels. And sure theres garbage in jersey too.

But the idea is that in jersey, as a person with NO connects, NO knowledge of how to do shit, NO numbers or watever, you are STILL very likely, to get good shit in a unplanned, random ass cold coppin deal.

I know this has been done, and will be done again, but due to Lacey K's "new" rating system, it's too much fun to NOT do it again...sorry y'all%)

No doubt NJ is the king, with Chicago/NY/Baltimore/Philly/LA not too far behind, but far enough. I'd add E) to your all-around picture list, which is how hot the dope spots usually are at any given time. In regards to A(H quality), the stats don't lie, NJ is the best. B(how easy to score)...I can't believe any city is "better" than Chicago here, as driving up to a corner, giving a quick nod, parking up the block, and 2 minutes later driving off without having turned off your engine(at pretty much ANY hour of the night in certain areas) is tough to beat.

C(how many places) No clue how to compare all of the big cities, I do know there are almost a hundred, if not more, corners that are open for business at any given time in Chicago, with a a few open 24 hours. I'm sure NJ/NY/etc have similar set-ups with varying degrees (D-Quality of H) of quality. A newb in NJ has the best chance of getting fire, again, the stats don't lie, and an IN-THE-KNOW individual in NJ will have an idea of where to find some of the purest H available in the world. Of course, addicts in the other big cities will also know where to find some grade A ish, but on average, NJ wins.

And finally, (E-potential of getting busted, how hot,etc)...don't get me wrong, no city has a "New Amsterdam/etc" where the police just allow anything to happen, but I know Chicago has a few spots where they pretty much turn the other cheek, so to speak, more often than not. Given recent developments in NY and NJ, the risk is probably a bit higher in those states at the moment(assuming one is simply cold-copping/calling up and meeting on the street). On the other hand, Chicago does have those annoying blue-light cameras, and I believe Baltimore has something similar. What about NY/NJ/Philly/Balt? Any cameras, hotter than usual stings, etc going on lately?

Anyway, that was a fun waste of time...have a good weekend y'all!

Last edited:
thank u for postin back, i thouht that might been the case. Alot of jersey ppl got a big "we the best" attitude but its mostly from knowin the facts combined with that jersey attitude. but the chicago heads tend to get offended by that shit, IDK why, Ive talked to lots of chitown cats on here who is dying to get out to jerz and sample the shit we get.

For me personally, its simple , fuck that im from jerz, Im just lookin at it objectively:

In chicago, THE STANDARD DOPE that you will most likely get from COLD COPPIN on the street, will be cut to fuck with "dormin" or watever the shit is out there. The bags are very large and very cut up. This is from the shti ive heard from the ppl that live there and live the life. I aint been there ill say that now.

In jersey, the STANDARD DOPE that you will most lkely get from COLD COPPIN on the street, will almost always be some pretty good shit. Ill be the first to tell u that it aint like it was a few years ago, when it was harder to get bad shit than it was to get fire. but I would still put money on a bet that if you randomly took any chitown bag off the corner and tested the purity compared to any random bag off the corner in NJ, the NJ dope would be of higher purity.

This is cuz of a few reasons, but one of them is simple:

In chicago, the dope dont come pre bagged. Each set is cuttin up the shit as they see fit, and becuz it gets passed down from dealer to dealer to the final last dealer before it reaches the junkie , in powder form to get cut and divided as needed, it gets stepped on alot more times before it gets to the end consumer.

In jersey, we spoiled, I aint gonna deny that--I cant even imagine the shit that would go down if we got served some of that cutup dormin crap that sells as regular D out there. The way the game runs out here is that the shit is cut up and bagged and stamped , bricked up and sealed, several steps before it get to the end dealer. The dealer buy his shit from the brickman. Sometimes the Brickman buys his bricks from a higher up brickman. sometimes he get it from the distributor whose baggin and cuttin.

The point tho, is that these bags is tiny. Brickmen deals in large quantities of bricks to the corner guys, and they get the bricks sealed and already put together. NO dealer worth a shit, who is movin even a decent small amount of diesel, cuts his shit. The cuttin happens at the level of the distributor who is makin the stamps. They make the dope, bag it, stamp it, seal it, bundle it up, put the bundles into bricks, and seal the bricks. The brickman dont buy the bricks, open them up, peel the tape off of each bag in the brick (50 bags), pour the dope out, cut it up, re bag it, re tape it, re bundle it, re brick it , and then re seal it. These dudes be sellin orders of 50-100-150 bricks to the corner dealers. Nobody in their right mind got the time, effort, OR NEED to do that. they get th shit so cheap to begin with, and re sell it at at least a doubled profit, that it aint evne necessary.

Also, the feens out here is used to good shit. the dealers and brick men is concerned with gettin the better product becuz they know it will sell itself and business will be movin fast as hell, not only that but they can get away with chargin a extra 5 bux a bundle or sometimes even a extra dollar per bag when its reall good shit or its the best shit out at the time.

The junkies also know when a bag been fucked with. Thats why you cant even just cut the tape to open the bags. U would have to PEEL the shit off, without breakin or ripping the bag, and then empty, cut, refill the bag, and re tape it. u can pass off some fucked with bags once, or maybe a few times to a feen whose real desperate and aint got time to check the bags before he leaves the block, but it aint gonna happen mroe than that, and they will stop comin to u. Dealin in bags that had been cut again after the distributor cut and bagged them, would be suicide for business.

Anyways like i already said, that shit is time consuming as fuck, and aint really even necessary to begin with. Sure it does happen, there is lots of shady ass, LOW LOW LOW level mutha fuckas who dont know shit about shit, and they will try that to anyone desperate enough to do it but its mostly one man operations that dont last, and ppl like that is scam artists, doin onetime things to get the money and bail, and u much more likely even when cold coppin to find a legit dude who is workin with a operation or just a self made man that works with quality product. it definatly aint a industry practice or a common thing, for anybody , from the brick man to the end dealer, to cut the bags after they get them. For the most part, after those bags get made up by the distributor, they aint gettin touched, and the next person who opens them after the distributor is the end user, the junkie.

Becuz of the system that we got out here it makes it much less common for all those crazy ass things to get put in the bags, and makes the likelyhood of your product bein higher purity, much higher.

when u compare that to chi town, where the dope is just a poweder passed from dealer to dealer, it get stepped on every stop along the way. the crews is gettin the shit, and cutting it however they please from day to day, and the ppl above them is cuttin it too, and so on. When somethin is in a open , easy to mess with form like that, its much more likely to get stepped on--when its in a already bagged, already sealed, pre-packaged form like the bags out in jerz, the effort needed to mess with it is so high and the benefit of doing that aint high enough, to make it somethin worthwhile for the majority of ppl doin bizness with diesel.

Thats why when I say shit like jersey better than chicago by default, it aint some kind of regional pride shit. It aint becuz i think jersey is the shit. Its jsut that when u look at the differences in the dope trade logically it is pretty clear how it works.

On top of all that, if u didnt already consider this Newark/Elizabeth is one of the biggest ports on the east coast, and most of the diesel that enters the US from the east comes thru jerz to get here. when it comes into the US in ki's, it hits jersey first, the distributors who cut and bag and create the stamps, is gettin first dibs on the shit before it goes thru a bunch of other dealers and gets stepped on more. If you gettin a ki if heroin from the place that it got shipped into the US, its gonna be in much better shape than if yuo got a Ki' somewhere two states away, where it went from that distributor in NJ to another person to another person, etc--even tho u still dealin on the ki level it has went thru more hands. The shti we get here is goin thru less hands automatically and thats why the purity levels up here is so good even on the street level, retail.

But the idea is that in jersey, as a person with NO connects, NO knowledge of how to do shit, NO numbers or watever, you are STILL very likely, to get good shit in a unplanned, random ass cold coppin deal. Thats why we say its the best. Sure u can get fire anywhere if u know where to look and know who to go thru. But the point is that out in jersey, you can be a person who aint got none of those things, and STILL get great dope. pound for pound , in a "most likely" situation if you send someone to cop shit in chicago, they will prolly end up with some of that dormin shit, not sayin there aint no fire out there just that the real way that u can estimate the general quality of the dope game is where a person would get better shit without those connections for fire.

anyways, I know this post is long as hell but theres some ppl in here that i know is into readin shit like that and gettin indepth with it, so whoever is as interested as i am in the big picture about the dope game enjoy ...if not, skip over my post, its all good I just figure i put that out there...

Lacey is on point. If you can't find decent diesel between NYC and Philly there is something wrong with you. The shit is everywhere, the quality is decent and anyone can get served. You don't need numbers, the shit is out on the block, EVERYWHERE. Sure, people in Jersey get burned, but that is the game. However, you are going to get served better shit on a regular basis cold coppin on Jersey than anywhere else.

That strech of I-95 (NJ Turnpike) from the GWB to Philly, is a what? 2? 2 1/2 hour drive? 3 states.. 2 HUGE cities (NYC and Philly) plus in between Newark/JC/Irvington/Camden/etc..

It's a god damn dope expressway. The dope can be garbage, good or fire anywhere, but on the average it's going to be good here. Chances of getting very pure stuff is high. Even in Philly. People count out Philly, but it's just as good as Newark/Paterson/JC IMO. A lot of stuff comes through the port down in Philly too. Although their market is a bit different than North Jersey and NYC, it's still good. And Camden.. right across from Philly, in NJ and FIRE dope.. People forget those DEA reports that consistently say NJ has the highest purity dope off the streets tests comes from BOTH Newark AND Camden. Camden wins out some years, Newark others. Don't be hating on Philly or NYC either, they have GREAT markets, different than Jersey in ways. You can learn to embrace it or hate it, and just stick with what you know. And that's what a lot of people from Jersey do. They say fuck it, and stick with Paterson or Newark. I like trying out new places. I'm always NJ at heart, but I've had fire everywhere from Newark to NYC to Philly. I love it all.

And someone was right in saying the cops in NJ and laws are harsh for drug penalties, no doubt about that. Which is why it might be better to always check out beyond state lines if things get hot (NY and PA). NJ doesn't fuck around with Narcotics charges. Plus cops in the smaller cities (Newark, JC, Camden, etc) target and arrest buyers just as much as dealers, so watch your asses in those cities. Blending in the bigger cities like Philly or NYC is easier and cops don't target buyers unless a specific operation is going underway on a spot or something. Newark and Jersey City are not small cities, but compared to Philly and NYC they are, but the cops it's small enough to get noticed riding around, scoping out blocks and shopping around for drugs, especially if the cops gotta make up arrest quotas or something. It's always easy to get arrested copping in those cities, unless you got a number and safe spot to meet. 9 times out of 10, cops could be watching you or see you and have a hunch but let you go because they have better things to do then process your paperwork for hours for an arrest on a drug user/buyer for a possession charge. But that 1 time, the cop might be in a pissy mood, see you too many times, need to make an arrest quota, impress his boss, rather do the paperwork today, etc and boom pull your ass over and get you.

Last edited:
reading that I long to get on a plane and head for jersey , i live in the seattle area and somone obove said seattle had good , well I have never found china white or afgan brown, it seems to me its all mex tar and once in agreat while some of it is just ok I can remember maybe 3 times I got some that looked like nothing at all in past , this was a light brown powder you barely had to cook it, I could do a quarter gram and get off great , the rest of the tar it would take gram to get off or more hey all the H I have run accross in seattle has been poor. does anyone on the west coast know if one were to travel south close to the border , would one find better H ?

Anywhere in Southern Cali has fire tar and brown powder. I also heard there is a lot of the #4 dope they get on the east coast out here but you gotta know people and you can only get it in bulk.