• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tooter Issues

yeh i have no idea what yall are talking about english in the english forum please

Last edited:
Obviously the point is to vape it on the foil, but when the gear frazzles/burns out do you still get a hit off that ? I inhale it anyways just in case cause a loads of smoke comes off it at that time

I never collect much on my tooter either, how do yous smoke it off the tooter? Make another little tooter and carefully try run what you've collected off the 1st one? Cause half time i'm setting the foil on fire when trying to do this lol

Hey peeps.. Does anyone ever have a situation where your tooter just doesn't collect v. much gear??... It always happens to me, no matter what technique I use to make my tooter it just doesn't gather 1/5 as much gear as when I smoke with somebody elses tooter!!

I know this may be an old post but here goes nothing! What I find by far to be the most efficient method of making a foil tooter is to make a pointed tooter with the point being the end used to suck up the vapour not the end you put in your mouth! This is achieved by getting a piece of foil rectangular can be any size depending on how long you like your tooter really but fold one of the long edges down and then use this straight edge and fold both corners to the middle of the foil so you have a point and a shape that looks like an envelope with the top open and folded flat , then proceed to fold in the two short sides fold in by about 1-2 inches and then fold up the bottom side about 1-2 inches so that when you turn over your foil there is no folds what so ever on the other side they have all been carried out on the same side and you have your opened envelope shape. Now using any round object like a bic pen or pencil or I have even seen people use cigarettes, roll your shaped piece of foil around the round object with all the folds of the foil on the outside of the tutor so that the vapour will travel up the clean side with no folds on it. Try your best to keep it flat and straight when your rolling it around the object and then keep rolling until tight and remove the object used to roll around and hey if you want to be sure your tooter won't unfold use a cigarette paper to secure it, that's what I do and it's easy to remove when unfolding and keeps it all rolled up.
There you have it a nice pritty looking pointed tooter! You will notice a shit load collect right at the point of the tooter but the key to collecting as much as possible is to burn back the collected material every few lines! Apply a flame to the tip of the tooter (the pointed tip) after a few lines and let the material burn back down the tooter and keep doing this every few lines and you will find after maybe 3 or 4 bags of street brown you will have collected a nice big beetle maybe 0.1-0.2g that has collected in a nice big beetle because you have burned it back and I find it makes it a lot easier to work with on the foil and is by far the most effective method I have ever used. I was easily getting more than twice as much easily! By using this above method than using the normal straight edged tooter without burning back but those of you who still want to use a normal tooter burning it back still will make it collect a shit load more my friends prefer a normal tooter to pointed so use a normal one but burn it back and collect loads! Give it a try and I can guarantee you will never look back again!
If anyone has any questions reply or PM me I can even provide pictures if you really don't understand how to make the pointed tooter!

Samd161

^^^ you watch too much Blue Peter when you were a kid Sam...back agin?

^^^ you watch too much Blue Peter when you were a kid Sam...back agin?

Haha I wanted to paint a picture because I know how much I struggle to understand some of the instructions I have read on here stating how to make things haha I thought I done pritty well, so well I would actually award myself a blue Peter badge in fact ha! I had the same problems and questions about tooters and I never once seen any one mention the method I was talking about so thought it was about time the world realised the correct method to harvest some serious beetles ha! Love blue light <3

I love the tooted collected gear. It seems far more potent than smoking the powder. The greatest thing is when you're completely out of gear and days later you find a tooter stuffed in an old pocket. Bonus.

Er, anyway, to answer the Q. Never experienced or heard of this. Are you sure you're rolling the tooter so that the non shiney foil is on the inside?

And how hard you suck in the smoke will have an effect. The harder you inhale, the less smoke particles will be collected.

Hmmmmmm ;)

Evey

^missing Raas evey? Or just quoting posts 2 years old for the heck of it? :D

Do you pinch your tooter? If you put a couple of pinches along the length it helps to stop the tooter unrolling, and helps to collect the gear. Also, do you fold both ends of the foil over before rolling?

I do this also. I find pinching the tooter or even putting a slight bend in the tooter halfway down really helps to collect the gear where the tooter bends.

What you have to remember is that everything you inhale through the tooter gets into your system eventually, whether you breath it in straight away or it condenses and you get it later. What's more important is catchment; every molecule of vapour that misses the entrance of the tooter in the first place is wasted. If you try to encourage condensate build-up, this might come at the expense of catchment efficiency. And what got wasted the first time around, is never going to come back around.

It's always nice to have a bonus beetle; but if you can't seem to manage to collect a decent build-up, it's hardly worth fretting over. Realistically, you might just as well stash a blim for later .....

^missing Raas evey? Or just quoting posts 2 years old for the heck of it? :D

Don't think so, just I think she has a fine sense of humour and enjoys the irony of the post.

I know I do! =D

Why because he tells her not to do drugs? Or because he looks down on drug users? It's 50/50 in my mind :D

Roll it thinner mate. Some gear leaves no resin, normally that gear is not too great. I know back in the day one lug would leave your teeth covered in oils.

Yeah pinch halfway down a tad helps to hold it together and collects more. But by far the best decision I have ever made in terms of tooter use is burning back the collected resin at the end of the tooter. This way it provides a clean surface to collect more resin after the previous resin is ran towards the centre of the tooter. I think it also makes the collected resin easier to work with and collect into one nice big beetle <3.