European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tooter Issues

opiaterock

Bluelighter
Hey peeps.. Does anyone ever have a situation where your tooter just doesn't collect v. much gear??... It always happens to me, no matter what technique I use to make my tooter it just doesn't gather 1/5 as much gear as when I smoke with somebody elses tooter!!

Now I do like to make my tooter slightly wider than average as I get a better hit but this still wouldn't explain it as when I make it narrower the gear still doesn't gather nearly as much as it should - any ideas? :? :sus::?

many things affect it, mostly the makeup of the gear. make it as thin as possible so as to be still able to suck through - and blow the smoke back out through the tooter, rather than exhaling normally. however, you can do all this and it still not collect very well - the gear makeup is the predominant factor. or perhaps your friends are screwing you? make them pay

many things affect it, mostly the makeup of the gear. make it as thin as possible so as to be still able to suck through - and blow the smoke back out through the tooter, rather than exhaling normally. however, you can do all this and it still not collect very well - the gear makeup is the predominant factor. or perhaps your friends are screwing you? make them pay

No like i was smoking in the gaff of the guy who I bought the stuff of.. I wanted to try some out of the first bag to test it before I bought a second one, so I was smoking with the tooter he made I smoked about 0.1 with that tooter and there was a good build up on it even from that... then when I got home (same bag) I smoked a little bit more, but less than 0.2 and I was well fucked the gear is nice but there was less on my tooter than on the first one.. I think it could be the way I'm folding my tooters..

Also BHM you say make it as thin as possible, thats how I used to do it with a bookies pen but I prefer to have it a little bit wider now as it gives a better hit on each line..do you think it's better to use the thinness of a bookie pen or a regular pen for example?

possibly is. you want to do it so that all the edges of foil are folder back on themsevles and no edge is a single thickness - if that makes sense. a bit like an envelope, with all the folds one side and just plain foil on the other - then roll it up around a pencil or whatever, with the smooth foil on the inside and all the folds on the outside

if it was same gear/same amount/same tooter - was probably just down to the fact you were less sober and thus not as efficient at sucking the smoke through

depends. if you have plenty of gear i could see why you may not want to be arsed with having a very thin one and it taking longer to inhale/exhale each breath. but if youre looking to get maximum bang for your buck, make it thin (we even used to crush it a bit at one end) and just take longer over each line. the type of foil you are using for your tooter could also affect how it collects - just experiment

Yes, the problem is called 'shit gear'! The only way round this is to put it in a pin ;)

Do you pinch your tooter? If you put a couple of pinches along the length it helps to stop the tooter unrolling, and helps to collect the gear. Also, do you fold both ends of the foil over before rolling?

possibly is. you want to do it so that all the edges of foil are folder back on themsevles and no edge is a single thickness - if that makes sense. a bit like an envelope, with all the folds one side and just plain foil on the other - then roll it up around a pencil or whatever, with the smooth foil on the inside and all the folds on the outside

if it was same gear/same amount/same tooter - was probably just down to the fact you were less sober and thus not as efficient at sucking the smoke through

I hadn't been doing this, also ran those lines slower it seems to have gathered much more after this tray. Thanks BHM

Do you pinch your tooter? If you put a couple of pinches along the length it helps to stop the tooter unrolling, and helps to collect the gear. Also, do you fold both ends of the foil over before rolling?

I don't usually pinch it FUBAR, have done it this time though thanks

Yes, the problem is called 'shit gear'! The only way round this is to put it in a pin ;)

Nah this certainly ain't the answer lol, nicest gear I've had in months but too expensive. Anyway I'll pass on the pin for the minute ;)

Thanks for the advice guys

Give up the tooter and just use your mouth, then you can lick your lips when you're out of gear 8o

Make your tooter with a chisel point, by having a pointed end on the piece of foil you roll around the pen. Then hold it with the aperture pointing up, and inhale the smoke so it has to travel up and over the bottom of the pointed area. This will require you to toke harder than if you hold the aperture pointing down.

Don't worry too much about building up a bonus beetle anyway. As long as the smoke goes into your lungs and not out into the room (have an assistant point this out if needed), that's the main thing. If you're desperate to save something for later, you might as well save an actual blim of fresh gear .....

Not much I can really add here but I'll try my best, of course this is all my own 11 year experience.

It seems to me it comes down to the quality of the gear, I find the less it's cut the more you collect.

The only thing I can really say is roll your rooted about biro thick & as you finish your line blow the smoke slowly back down the tooter as that seems to collect more.

For god sake though please make sure you burned your foil well, the long term health effects from tooting are grim as I am sure your aware.
Also try to save your tooter & do a few bags with it, I've seen them with a good .3 on before but the gear is always thinner in terms of the actual "cockroach" & seems to burn up alot faster too.

Not much I can really add here but I'll try my best, of course this is all my own 11 year experience.

It seems to me it comes down to the quality of the gear, I find the less it's cut the more you collect.

The only thing I can really say is roll your rooted about biro thick & as you finish your line blow the smoke slowly back down the tooter as that seems to collect more.

For god sake though please make sure you burned your foil well, the long term health effects from tooting are grim as I am sure your aware.
Also try to save your tooter & do a few bags with it, I've seen them with a good .3 on before but the gear is always thinner in terms of the actual "cockroach" & seems to burn up alot faster too.

'Cockroach'? It was always a 'Beetle'round my way...=D

Ie: using someone elses tooter to smoke teh gear with.

Cornishman.

Is alasdair saying it's not smoke, but vapour, as there is no combustion?

Pretty sure the flame doesn't ignite the gear does it?

But it's probably a matter of language, as head(ish) honcho he prefers precise, standard Alasdair's English :)

Is alasdair saying it's not smoke, but vapour, as there is no combustion?
no - i've only ever heard the term 'tooter' used to refer to a tool for snorting powder. i had never heard it used in the context of smoking. learn something new every day.

alasdair