• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

too much sex with your partner a bad thing?

No it's definitely not your fault...not read the other answers in this thread so sorry if this has been asked already and you've already answered but have you brought it up directly with her? Like asked her exactly why she thinks you only want her for sex seeing as you do all these other things for her? Do you know if she has a past of boyfriends using her for sex maybe?
From what you've said I definitely don't think you should blame yourself though....

while I agree that men should also be initiating sex and should be dominant sometimes, I find this attitude extremely disgusting and full of male chauvinism. do you think that you're entitled to having sex any time you want it?

You're right that is chauvinistic. No, you aren't entitled to sex all the time but I think you are entitled a lot more than the OP is experiencing. I was being a bit hyperbolic.

Most women want to be dominated. Not talking about abuse or rape. But there are times when we may rip each other clothes off, have hard core fucking... and use the word "rape" - but not talking about actual rape.