• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

too much sex with your partner a bad thing?

sextreme0216

Greenlighter
I have a beautiful woman sexy attractive pettite very hot. Im very sexually active if it was up to me we'd have sex 3-4 times a day. I am extremely attracted to her. We're in love. Im very considerate and make sure she finishes every time before i do. Needless to say she enjoys sex too. Especially when i eat her out. But she feels like thats all i want from her (sex). I believe i am a good partner. I make her lunch for school, coffee every morning, always thinking about her first, i always call her sweet things and let her know how much i love her. Yet she still feels like i just want sex. In my previous relationship i wasn't attracted to my partner like i am to my present partner. I think its a really good thing. A lot of times i am scared to initiate something because she's probably not in the mood and i will get her in a bad mood because i want to have sex. Almost every time when she's. Not in the mood she ALWAYS ends up loving it. We don't lie to each other so i know she doesn't fake it. I don't cheat or lust other women. I am 100% faithful. What should i do? I don't think desiring your woman is a bad thing either is being horny for your girl.

It's definitely not a bad thing to be so attracted to your partner you want to fuck all the time so rest easy.
However if she feels like she's being used for sex it might be best to actively express your love in a non-sexual way for example cuddling/kissing without expecting sex, going out on dates etc.
It sounds like you're a loving partner, have you tried telling her what you wrote in this post? That you only want sex so often because you find her so attractive?
Out of interest, is this a new relationship?
(I'm only asking because of the "honeymoon" factor)

Fucking my wife's brains out is an expression of love. When my sex drive took a dive a few years ago right after having a baby, she thought *it was her* and I had to work on that aspect as well as my own hormones levels being off for being a new dad.

If your girlfriend was only about sex, then you wouldn't do the other things... or go out... ask her what she wants to do? Go to movies, hiking, family events. etc. Also, when couples first meet, you have NRE (New Relationship Energy).

You shouldn't be afraid to touch her, that makes things awkward.

So, not sure why she thinks the way she does... some do. Just show her, that she is more than a vagina. I used to and still joke with my wife that her vag is my personal cock warmer.

I dont think we're such a new relationship. We're in 5 years solid we have a 4 year old and we live together. It may sound a lil "weird" for lack of a better word, but she's my everything,my best friend, my partner, my better half, my soulmate...... everything. But id love for her to be as sexual as i am. We do go out although not as much anymore. I guess we do have to have more alone time period.whether its just intimite time or date night or just doing things alone once in a while. Id like to ask a question to the girls.... is it a horrible thing to hope for a lil pleasure even though shes not really in the mood for it? Being considerate of the surroundings and situation. Also keeping in mind that if she was in the mood it would be ok to have sex.

No it's not necessarily a bad thing, although I don't believe in "asking for sex", even if she "isn't in the mood" then just try kissing/cuddling first, chances are if you get her aroused through this she'll want to have sex anyway. Asking for sex ruins the moment in my opinion, I prefer it to be spontaneous :)

No it's not necessarily a bad thing, although I don't believe in "asking for sex", even if she "isn't in the mood" then just try kissing/cuddling first, chances are if you get her aroused through this she'll want to have sex anyway. Asking for sex ruins the moment in my opinion, I prefer it to be spontaneous :)

Can you set the mood and at the same time have spontaneous sex ? Also 'asking' for sex is a bit creepy - can I have sex with you? I find a simple "strip" saves so much time!

Can you set the mood and at the same time have spontaneous sex ?
I think that you definitely can - depending on what "setting the mood" is for you?

Also 'asking' for sex is a bit creepy - can I have sex with you? I find a simple "strip" saves so much time!
Haha I totally agree, just drop your pants - you'll soon find out if your partner is in the mood. They have less opportunity to think up an excuse to avoid having sex if there's a cock in their face ;)

Haha I totally agree, just drop your pants - you'll soon find out if your partner is in the mood. They have less opportunity to think up an excuse to avoid having sex if there's a cock in their face ;)

Haha - "fuck me like a stranger" normally works for us? Mind you - were both pretty much always in the mood for sex :D

I'm talking about in a stable relationship here... flopping your dick out in front of a stranger so that they have less chance to deny having sex is grounds to get punched in the balls and then arrested.
Requesting sex isn't rape. Getting your dick out when you're in a stable relationship in the hopes of having sex isn't rape. Proceeding after your advances have been refused is rape.

Haha - "fuck me like a stranger" normally works for us? Mind you - were both pretty much always in the mood for sex :D
Setting the scene for me usually involves someone's hand in the other's pants. I'm not much of a candlelit bedroom, bed covered in rose-petals girl ;)

I'm talking about in a stable relationship here... flopping your dick out in front of a stranger so that they have less chance to deny having sex is grounds to get punched in the balls and then arrested.
Requesting sex isn't rape. Getting your dick out when you're in a stable relationship in the hopes of having sex isn't rape. Proceeding after your advances have been refused is rape.

I apologize - I took this too far.

No need to apologise, I thought that I had offended you which wasn't my intention.
Just another example of something being misinterpreted through a technology ;)

LOL! to recent posts.

To OP: okay, you have a family life together.... so there should be tons of NON-SEXY time together. How often do you two have sex? Having daily sex is considered very healthy. But on avg, long-term couples will do it 2~4 times a week.

So you do everything and anything for this woman, are an exceptional loving caring partner, and she still thinks all you want is sex hahaha. Props to you for putting up with that i would have left long ago.

I agree with NY giants, you're just being a pussy. Real men fuck their women, they don't ask for it.
A girl came to see me last year and we were having sex. One morning she tries to say she doesn't want to. Too bad for her! I fucked her anyway. Later that afternoon she says with a smile "You raped me this morning!". I said "You liked it didn't you?" "Yes"
See, most women are designed to want to get dominated.

I agree with NY giants, you're just being a pussy. Real men fuck their women, they don't ask for it.
A girl came to see me last year and we were having sex. One morning she tries to say she doesn't want to. Too bad for her! I fucked her anyway. Later that afternoon she says with a smile "You raped me this morning!". I said "You liked it didn't you?" "Yes"
See, most women are designed to want to get dominated.
Being dominated and being raped are two completely different types of sex. I wouldn't be too proud of yourself.

They're pretty similar actually. But its not rape if she ends up liking it. Being afraid to touch your girlfriend is unacceptable. Either man up or find a new woman

Last edited:
Real men fuck their women, they don't ask for it
while I agree that men should also be initiating sex and should be dominant sometimes, I find this attitude extremely disgusting and full of male chauvinism. do you think that you're entitled to having sex any time you want it?

while I agree that men should also be initiating sex and should be dominant sometimes, I find this attitude extremely disgusting and full of male chauvinism. do you think that you're entitled to having sex any time you want it?

Read his previous posts, it'll probably answer your question.