• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Yea, my friend wants to move to Florida. Got any advice for him? Is it better or worse than California because he lives here too, as do I.
I wouldn't want to reside in either of those states, but I'd definitely choose California over Florida for sure.

Mockingbirds.

The mockingbird is the improvisational jazz musician of the songbird world. This morning I listened to one loudly singing a delightfully crazy meandering melody for nearly an hour and he never repeated himself for more than a few seconds.

As the name implies, mockingbirds sometimes mimic other birds but they are also incredibly creative. They have stamina, too-- young males will often sing literally all day and all night long.

LONG LIVE THE MOCKINGBIRD!

My home, bed, family n friends, weed, food n water, all my belongings, my friends here too- some still posting some of them no longer post bit one person really helped me out a couple years ago - know who u are💖

The little things in life have become something to be proud and happy for. Testosterone and treatment is also doing wonders for basically everything. Friends are ride or die so love them too. Shits good.

I didn't boost another dastardly, dangerous
fix nor did I think to go see who is hanging out on the corners in dope town trying to help me burn it all to the ground so they can drive a nicer car

These wonderful supplements supporting this chemical onslaught keeping me afloat through thick and thin but buddy who knows how long I can keep this nonsense bingeing up for before something just pops

For my maintenance program and all that it has and gives. Feels good to be able to change behavior for the better too. Also that I have roof over my head. And for my great friends.

Gotta hit the ground so you can really value all thats good in your life. Guess I just grew up fairly late in life