• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

thankful for the good day.sunny and warm.....after almost three months constant rain

thankful...cause i am calm.try not to worry for now.its summer...stable condition....it could not stand long probably,but still i got it ...-so....i am thankful!👍🙏✌️

@Nas47

ijqFsd9.png

Im thankful to the NHS and British fire man the fireman that cut me out of car the NHS that put me in an ambulance and took great care of me and left the hospital 2 weeks later with no medical bill .

Today I'm thankful for waking up alive, for my husband, cats and parents are fine.
I'm thankful that was able to go to my combat classes and survived the workout.
I'm thankful for having a home and for the things I studied today.

Today I was reminded (again) of how grateful I am to not be living in Florida.
Yea, my friend wants to move to Florida. Got any advice for him? Is it better or worse than California because he lives here too, as do I.

I don’t have as nasty withdrawal symptoms today recently coming off a heavy binge involving alcohol, weed, nicotine, kratom, and propylhexedrine.

It wasn’t even fun at the end and any perceived enjoyment during it turns out was bogus to a degrading and very damaging degree

I suppose I should also say just for breathing healthy last night of the binge or night before it came to a screeching halt this sharp pain rose up my left side and grabbed my heart area in my chest I had to chant spiritual mantras to feel safe wasn’t gonna call 911 thank goodness what a relief was a chore to keep going trying to get enough change scraped up for one more which was never enough

What I mix can easily cause organ failure I have no control apparently once the binge switch gets flipped