• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

For Omen Owen being a persistent prick that finally drove me to destroying my Adderall scripts.
Now I love/hate Mr. Owen just like I loved/hated my medication.

All seriousness man, I think you just earned your wings.

For Omen Owen being a persistent prick that finally drove me to destroying my Adderall scripts.
Now I love/hate Mr. Owen just like I loved/hated my medication.

All seriousness man, I think you just earned your wings.

You need to thank yourself for that, Azure Cloud, No one can make you do anything. Be PROUD of YOU ok. You've done good.

All respect to you n wishing you all the best in your recovery, (try to have more faith in your own abilities to quit!)

Evey

Haha! Thanks man. I'll really be earning my wings when I do my detox though, that is 50% to freedom!
Wat? I destroyed my scripts on the advice of guy that hasn't detoxed yet?

If you are not successful I'm gonna find you and detox you myself...lol.

My Home, just got back from the hospital and it feel so safe and full of love <3

Hell yeah.. I love Bela.. hope you had a great time!!

Sundays

Hey that just reminded me me and Mrs A have tickets to see Paul Weller next month, I've loved his stuff since The Jam in the '80s and his more recent stuff maybe even more so. Saw him at big outside concert last year and wasnt disappointed. Depending on the dates I might get the scoot and side-car up and running for it..

What were you in hospital for? If you don't mind me asking.

It' a fair question and I forget who knows about and how doesn't, nothing properly furiouser, 2 years ago I has a slow speed buy fairly bad motorbike accident and the heavy bike dropped hard onto my left knee and shin, the tool of a car driver who caused the accident them booted it down the road (no they never got him).

The lower Tibia was broken through in 2 places but the top of it, inside the knee was shattered into a collection of shards, they kinds pulls it straight on the road side, something I will never forget.

It was operated on and they inserted a plate to hold the 2 lower breaks and uses info from the CT scan and a bit of guess work used 5 long screws to construct the knee plateau. They did there best to be fair but down the road it became clear it wasn't straight and ths was twisting my back and wrecking my other knee.

After a long battle, I relented and went private via the work scheme, they intend to remove all the metal work and clean up the knee (they did this yesterday) then once all the 12 screw holoes have filled in they are going to cut the tibia at an angke and insert a synthetic bone grapht to make it starlight, another plate should hold all this in place whilst it heals. Through out all of this I'm supposed to keep as much weight off it as possible in case it collapses due to all the holes .....I'm gonna really try to make sure this doesnt happen....you got bored reading this imagine having to to do it all and then do it all again....if I could get my hands on thatn blue ford focuc driver now, I'd,i'd.....i'd get his insurance details:D

Shit that's a motherfucker, ouch. Puts my shoulder woes in to perspective. I imagine I'd 'take his insurance details' just as strongly as you would tbh, with bells on.

At least it sounds like the most recent op might be the beginning of the correct convalescence you need even if it's really painful in the short run. I hope everything starts to come together from now on, really shitty not only having that happen but having the recovery process go wrong too.