• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

The TDS staff
My friends
My family
My will power and ability to be 155 days off suboxone.
My ability to cry and to feel ok afterward.

...My back not hurting too much today. It felt like it was swelling the past 2 days. Last night I had a bit of trouble sleeping again because of it. But this morning I stretched a bunch and felt pretty good so went to work out being really careful of my back. It hasn't hurt since.

That and the new computer chair... :)

Oh man, yeah. I broke my arm just below my wrist when I was a kid, it was on the last day of school for summer too, I was in a cast for half the summer :p

My hand dived scallops that I shall be collecting later on today!
Knowing that Mr. Owen will be inviting me over later to eat fresh scallops...or so I wish.

I'm thankful for another day of clarity of mind. I am very thankful that I don't need a fist-fool of pills to get my son off to school on time.

Today I am thankful that I have finally after 8 cycles finished my course of chemotherapy.
Hurrah, gonna celebrate with a beer.

Today I am thankful that I have finally after 8 cycles finished my course of chemotherapy.
Hurrah, gonna celebrate with a beer.

Max that is worth celebrating, indeed.:D I think my husband is going to try to get into a study at Stanford.

So thankful:
-for beautiful weather
-for the chance to spend the day with my nephew at his Kindergarten class today!
-for getting to buy a ticket to NYC for a lil week long vacation in july
-for good food, comfortable shelter, and clean water

My super amazing TDS crew and my ever loving and caring bf.

The fact that I am going to get together with 3 Bluelighters tonight and have dinner and hanging out til late-night. Two of them are my best friends in town who I see weekly or more, but the other is my first close Bluelight friend, we used to speak for hours every day on IMs, I love this guy. He is from the town I live in but he hasn't been here in years and I haven't seen him in a long time.