• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tobacco isn't necessary.

The only vape/e-cig I'd consider useful is the new Vype; they look, feel and smoke like a real cigarette imo :) They've even got the weight of the cigarette between your fingers right

Using tobacco in my joints is the main reason as to why I can't stop smoking cigarettes, yet I don't like using bongs or vaporizers... Tragic :(

Smoke pure joints. Same amount of weed just smaller rolls. You can do it!!!

edit: I agree completely that the stupid flavoured smoke of the new e-cigs is far more horrible than actual cigarette smoke ugh

Smoke pure joints. Same amount of weed just smaller rolls. You can do it!!!

edit: I agree completely that the stupid flavoured smoke of the new e-cigs is far more horrible than actual cigarette smoke ugh

I tend to use about 0.5/0.6g per joint so switching to pure seems to be the best option I think

lol 0.5 per joint wow. That would fill a big rizla easy

I finally quit smoking while drinking and with cigs at 5 bucks a pack I say good riddance. I still love rolling up a cig with a bit of shake in it for flavour. I don't smoke weed but will take a bit in a rolled smoke.

Has anyone stopped using tobacco cos of my thread? Had another pure one on the way home from the shops (it's so bloody quiet here could hide bodies easily). It tasted really nice and didn't give me cancer.

Are you sure? It's thought that smoking weed is as carcinogenic as smoking tobacco. The only reason smoking pot isn't normally associated with cancer is that people don't tend to smoke anywhere near as many spliffs per day as they do ciggies.

I was under the impression that weed (and I'm just talking about commercial brick press weed) had about 4 or 5 times the tar content as normal tobacco. And that came from Y.A.P (Youth Association Programme) for anyone who remembers them, not some propaganda covered piece of bog roll - they were a pre web BL type voluntary HR service that would have a major presence at all the old big raves like Dreamscape and Skelter and the like.

You only have to look at the down stem of a bong to realise that all that black shticky shit should be carcinogenic

Well absolutely. It's just a mirror of the current state of my alveoli, only not as bad as it doesn't include the fags as well.

24wei3n.jpg

I have a little stealth pipe that's handy when your out and about, and since it's a keyring you never forget it.

So no matter how much water you use in your bong to cool down the smoke which would set fire to your lungs otherwise its so hot, it makes no difference to the tar and carcinogen content?

At least i would think that using really cold water, even refrigerated with ice, that that would cool the smoke down so much more, (I'll be trying that properly for the first time tonight) and cool smoke rather than scorching heat that feels very damaging in your lungs can only be a good thing?

So no matter how much water you use in your bong to cool down the smoke which would set fire to your lungs otherwise its so hot, it makes no difference to the tar and carcinogen content?

At least i would think that using really cold water, even refrigerated with ice, that that would cool the smoke down so much more, (I'll be trying that properly for the first time tonight) and cool smoke rather than scorching heat that feels very damaging in your lungs can only be a good thing?

Nope, makes no difference other than allowing you to take even bigger lungfuls of alveoli destroying and carcinogenic smoke. I personally hate bongs, pipes, chillums etc - but that's probably because I'm a reet Ponce...

Well tobacco is one hell of a tricky substance. Over here the same pratice as OP mentioned is standard, a whole cig and a stripe of weed ..

It was 20 years later I realised what hit me after the first good toke was the nicotin/ MAOI. I associated this with THC but discoverd by going pure it has a gradual come on. Something the mixers will not notice as the tobacco overpowers the cannabis. So instead you land in stoneyness coming from a dopamin/ adrenalin rush.
And yes pure all the way at least save your tobacco till after as it does go nicely when timed right.

About the smoke I have kept a file in my brain that said the low density cannabis smoke particules behave different as the high density tobacco smoke. Making them safer, but if it's just bull I am ok with that but it sure feels that way. Weed producing smoke feeling light opposed to the heavyness of a cigarette. Inexperienced pure tokers often can't inhale the first tries whereas the naive smoker often inhales and immedatly after coughs it's lungs out and ends sick.

Lastly doesn't a water pipe besides cooling and smoothing out the smoke filter out disproportional large ammount ot THC?

Well tobacco is one hell of a tricky substance. Over here the same pratice as OP mentioned is standard, a whole cig and a stripe of weed ..

It was 20 years later I realised what hit me after the first good toke was the nicotin/ MAOI. I associated this with THC but discoverd by going pure it has a gradual come on. Something the mixers will not notice as the tobacco overpowers the cannabis. So instead you land in stoneyness coming from a dopamin/ adrenalin rush.
And yes pure all the way at least save your tobacco till after as it does go nicely when timed right.

About the smoke I have kept a file in my brain that said the low density cannabis smoke particules behave different as the high density tobacco smoke. Making them safer, but if it's just bull I am ok with that but it sure feels that way. Weed producing smoke feeling light opposed to the heavyness of a cigarette. Inexperienced pure tokers often can't inhale the first tries whereas the naive smoker often inhales and immedatly after coughs it's lungs out and ends sick.

Lastly doesn't a water pipe besides cooling and smoothing out the smoke filter out disproportional large ammount ot THC?

THC isn't actually soluble in water, so I doubt it...