European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tobacco isn't necessary.

tumblr_o4krxryOLQ1v64cjbo1_400.gif

When you absolutely, positively can't waste any thc

Getting a blowback from a bird you fancy is almost sexier than getting a blowjob...

I was under the impression that weed (and I'm just talking about commercial brick press weed) had about 4 or 5 times the tar content as normal tobacco. And that came from Y.A.P (Youth Association Programme) for anyone who remembers them, not some propaganda covered piece of bog roll - they were a pre web BL type voluntary HR service that would have a major presence at all the old big raves like Dreamscape and Skelter and the like.

That was the long held believe by me too.

This is the latest research on the subject which proves that even in the early 90's they were for once spot on about it.
Smoking cannabis alters a person's DNA, causing mutations, experts say
These mutations can trigger serious illness, including cancer
Mutations passed to children and future generations, raising their risk too

Smoking cannabis can alter a person's DNA, causing mutations that expose a user to serious illnesses, experts have warned.

Furthermore, the heightened risk is not exclusive to the marijuana user, a study has shown.

The disease-causing mutations are passed on to their children, and several future generations, it has emerged.

Though the link between cannabis and severe illnesses, such as cancer, has previously been documented, how this occurs and the implications for future generations was not well understood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tations-trigger-illness-including-cancer.html

Fuck smoking anyways, once you've gone decarbed you won't go back.

That was the long held believe by me too.

This is the latest research on the subject which proves that even in the early 90's they were for once spot on about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tations-trigger-illness-including-cancer.html

Fuck smoking anyways, once you've gone decarbed you won't go back.

I believe that any potential health problems from smoking cannabis are mitigated by the positive effects on your psyche - a healthy mind promotes a healthy body. However, if you find that smoking pot is heavy shit and gives you bad vibes, then you're fucked...

Are you sure? It's thought that smoking weed is as carcinogenic as smoking tobacco. The only reason smoking pot isn't normally associated with cancer is that people don't tend to smoke anywhere near as many spliffs per day as they do ciggies.

The consensus varies, but the general picture from proper sources is that it does not dramatically increase the risk of lung cancer like tobacco smoke. Something to do with the effect of THC/CBD/etc have. Weed smoke still contains lots of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke. There have been studies showing THC even reduces cancer cells.

http://norml.org/component/zoo/category/cannabis-smoke-and-cancer-assessing-the-risk

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/abo...-questions/does-smoking-cannabis-cause-cancer

I think a lot to do with it is the fact that those smoking weed only are taking in a lot less smoke overall (even a heavy user) than your average cig smoker. I need about three hits off my small pipe to get stoned as hell at the moment lol

I knew an old school guy who used to roll an ancient way using three green rizla, a whole fag and loads of weed. Smoked millions of the things too. Can only imagine what his lungs are like.

Arnold: have you got a source that isn't the Daily Mail?

Thanks i was lazy

Never heard about that before. Surely one would have to smoke a phenomenal amount for that to happen.

For this to be true the incidence of those things would have to have increased in the last thirty years as cannabis usage has increased dramatically in this time and all the 80/90s potheads have gone on to have kids. A subtle genetic change, undetectable for a very long time, would be a scary thing indeed though!

I'm surprised it's not mentioned in any anti drug things around.

Last edited:
RIP

His lungs must have been wrecked, he smoked hash n tobacco spliffs constantly. I got bored halfway through his book though

For UK beings and those that can access..this programme is well worth a watch. I am struggling giving the fags up but I am mostly vaping now. As a non-hash smoker for many many years (the only drug seemingly that sends me mad) I am told by friends that the Magic Flight Launch Box vape for weed only (i.e no need to add tobac) is the best and stealthiest way to smoke weed, apparently there is no smell and a friend regularly uses it at her Mum's in the loo or on long bus rides etc...

Magic launch box

Also here is the replay link for giving up the fags using a number of ways and insights and medical thoughts and investigations about vaping...interesting that we should all chuck any menthol based e-liquids.

E-Cigarettes: Miracle or Menace? Programme

Meanwhile I am chuffing on a fag right now like it's a fucking ventolin but tomorrow is another day...<3

Meanwhile