• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Travel To which lands did you travel? And where do you want to travel next?

Been to US, France. Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Morocco, Italy, Vatican, San Marino, East Germany

Want to go to: Norway

I've lived in PA, NY, CT, and spend considerable time in Florida.
I've only left the country 3x and it was all to canada (Niagara Falls, Bob's Lake)
It's not that I don't like to travel, who doesn't, it's that I'm poor and would rather take a trip to a music festival.
I recently traveled to Southeast Alaska. Trip of a lifetime.

I could be forgetting some place but here's my current list:
Belgium (3 or 4 cities)
Costa Rica
Cuba
Czech republic
Ecuador (Galapagos Islands)
England
France (been all over the place)
Germany (barely)
Guatemala
Honduras
Italy
Mexico
Netherlands (the main cities + a few towns)
Panama
Senegal
Spain
United States

I still haven't visited Asia but I will in the future.

I've lived in PA, NY, CT, and spend considerable time in Florida.
I've only left the country 3x and it was all to canada (Niagara Falls, Bob's Lake)
It's not that I don't like to travel, who doesn't, it's that I'm poor and would rather take a trip to a music festival.
I recently traveled to Southeast Alaska. Trip of a lifetime.
Just travel to Spain in the summer. Hundreds of free festivals 😅 it's what i do when i got the time. Also ridiculously cheap to live there cuz u can sleep in beach caves or empty houses and the supermarkets give out baskets of free veggies and fruit every evening

Just travel to Spain in the summer. Hundreds of free festivals 😅 it's what i do when i got the time. Also ridiculously cheap to live there cuz u can sleep in beach caves or empty houses and the supermarkets give out baskets of free veggies and fruit every evening
Spain is one I would like to visit. Same as South America, like peru, or colombia.
I'd need a passport. Mine expired a few years back.
And travel restrictions from the US to Europe. You need a Visa to get there.
Maybe I'm wrong. But Spain is good advice.

Spain is one I would like to visit. Same as South America, like peru, or colombia.
I'd need a passport. Mine expired a few years back.
And travel restrictions from the US to Europe. You need a Visa to get there.
Maybe I'm wrong. But Spain is good advice.
Spain is awesome, and you'll find one of the greatest raving communes in andalusia, with people from all over the world. They're beach ravers, lots of those kinds of raves there.

Oh and the women never seem to wear clothes in andalusia, call me a fan. One time we caught our dinner with a harpoon.

Spain is sweet, i almost took a house in Valencia that was empty, met another German over there who did the same. If the house is empty you can claim it(in Valencia. Super poor region)

El español es divertido!!

It's for when I live in Mexico though 😎 And cos I love Rafa Nadal ;)

I swear to god, one day an "eye roll" emoticon-likey thing will be introduced here JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!
they don't have to do it for me, although I might over-use it.
But at least they might think of something smarter than a button that tells your opponent how much you didn't care, and you just wanted them to know that you didn't care, and really needed your point come across of how much you didn't care.

Brad Pitt Reaction GIF

Been to:

Morocco
Israel
Thailand
South Korea
Bora Bora
Micronesia (Truk Lagoon, on a liveaboard, FABULOUS scuba diving out in the South Pacific)
Guam
Ecuador
Galápagos Islands
Mexico, of course, lived there awhile too
Colombia
Buncha Caribbean islands, almost all of them really, I mentioned I scuba dive, right? Ok so there aren’t many I HAVENT been to and I’m too tired to list all of these

I think that’s it? I might be forgetting some…

Where do I want to go?

EVERYWHERE

hey, I have no critical dependencies anymore, I can do whatever the fuck I want!
I am boring and just want to cycle in eastern Europe and baltics again. Particularly Germany. Cheap and cool. The fuck else human could want?

Belgium
Luxembourg
France
UK
Germany
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
Spain
Italy
Greece
Morroco