To: ME, when I was...

biggrin.gif

Goodone....
------------------
See you there.....

Neither through poetic brevity nor through page upon written page could I possibly express how much this blew me away. As much as I love everything else about you, this is almost too much for me to bear.
Beautiful, sweetheart...just fucking beautiful...so much so it actually made me cry.
smile.gif

Your words and your mind are very musical, they flow and balance with sounds and imagery.
smile.gif

Wow... Thank you for sharing this... May I take your words and share them with non - bluelighter friends? Ahh, i loved this piece.

Feel free to show this to anyone you like.
And for all of you that responded... thank you. If it were only possible for me to tell you each what it means to me... but we'll leave it at thank you.
smile.gif

Hot damn... its things like this that I DONT want to read b/c it just makes me sad to think about stuff like that, but its so good I gotta keep reading. Great word Dags, I'm impressed.
------------------
Formerly "GetYaRollOn"
Representin' Raleigh, NC and Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: LaviathanX

wow.... i dont know what else to say. your writing is amazing, powerful, and creative. thanks for writing this
smile.gif

Mella

bump =) hehe **rolls around with dags*** (luv ya girl) (and someday we will have that burger together ^_- )

I LOVE this post...it shows, perhaps better than any other, how special and beautiful our Dagny is.
smile.gif

i've always admired your work,
and this is no different..
plus you always have nice things to say
about what i write..
returning the favor.
biggrin.gif

nice work hun.
dave

this has always been one of my favorite pieces by you.
thanks whoever bumped this.
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes a chance. It's the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live."