• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

To boost adderall

I remember when I first took 5 mg and was splitting them in half cause I was scared I was gunna like start tweaking or explode or something. Lol im curious how high dose adderall feels when your 6 in kindergarden. Thats crazy I saw a add for sublingual amphetamine for kids too young to swallow pills! Wtf

Reminds me of my ever so sweet honey moon period on addys, which sadly was 16yrs ago :-( very jealous rite now!
It's crazy to think addy is over 16 years old... I wonder how old it is? (Wants to search for results but is lazy atm)

As far as i can remember, it has been around since atleast the year 2000. I got in it when I was 14 at the time. I would imagine it.has been around for a long while, as amphetamines are pretty old drugs, I know it goes back to the 30s or 1940's. Hell MDMA was synthesized in the 1950s, which is an amphetamine in itself.

I remember when I first took 5 mg and was splitting them in half cause I was scared I was gunna like start tweaking or explode or something. Lol im curious how high dose adderall feels when your 6 in kindergarden. Thats crazy I saw a add for sublingual amphetamine for kids too young to swallow pills! Wtf

Yea it's insane such young kids have it in their power to get this med. insane. If I had this in school boy I would've been straight A+'s as it makes me wanna work and study

After being prescribed Adderall at age 14, i feel that it was a big reason my drug addiction for as far as it did in my life. I was innocently put on it for my ADHD, and with my already addictive personality , i began abusing it as i found it created a shitload of euphoria. The funny thing is I got on it when I was young, for behavorial problems, such as acting out in school, rebelling and smoking marijuana, they felt adderall would fix these problems in my life , when all it did was make.me.worse. I blame.Adderall for my deepening addiction. I became a speed freak and addict by accident and i.harbor a lot of resentment. Doctors are willing to give out pharmaceutical methamphetamine to underage children, yet when asking for a simple klonopin or.benzo script, it's like pulling teeth!! Unreal!
My son is 6 years.old, and he carries a lot of my traits when I was younger, like.being over emotional, OCD in some ways, and im.JUST WAITING for doctors to eventually bring up amphetamine like drugs for ADHD, I can't wait to yell at this future doctor for even having the .nerve. scary shit!

After being prescribed Adderall at age 14, i feel that it was a big reason my drug addiction for as far as it did in my life. I was innocently put on it for my ADHD, and with my already addictive personality , i began abusing it as i found it created a shitload of euphoria. The funny thing is I got on it when I was young, for behavorial problems, such as acting out in school, rebelling and smoking marijuana, they felt adderall would fix these problems in my life , when all it did was make.me.worse. I blame.Adderall for my deepening addiction. I became a speed freak and addict by accident and i.harbor a lot of resentment. Doctors are willing to give out pharmaceutical methamphetamine to underage children, yet when asking for a simple klonopin or.benzo script, it's like pulling teeth!! Unreal!
My son is 6 years.old, and he carries a lot of my traits when I was younger, like.being over emotional, OCD in some ways, and im.JUST WAITING for doctors to eventually bring up amphetamine like drugs for ADHD, I can't wait to yell at this future doctor for even having the .nerve. scary shit!
Yeah but I mean... antidepressants, I'm on one, not in a good way. THOSE damn things should be abolished. I wish I never got prescribed that EVER. It feels like demons or hell on Earth when I don't take it, it's horrible, meanwhile it's an SNRI so it's fucking with TWO neurotransmitters probably for life, who knows how long it will last, but thank God I'm at the lowest dose now, but yeah back to adderall, HOW DO YOU BOOST SUCH A DRUG, I actually was on 30 mg, I forgot to tell you guys, and now I'm on 20 mg, both XR. It's awful how I have to look up shit to potentiate it, just so I can study in school and not feel like I wanna die from lack of energy... Please help, seriously, any easy ways? Milk? I found an amazing antacid called Tagamet like a year ago, and I chewed it today and it works WAAAAAAY better when chewed, also Duo fusion, check that out, it's like 2 antacids combined, I think it's Pepcid AC mixed with like TUMS or something, it's crazy, I gotta get that again, it worked well, but I'm freaking since I only got one Tagamet left. Milk? Nah? Maybe? Everyday is like a maybe if my adderall will work... help me!

Ingesting baking soda is known to increase the absorption of amphetamines by a lot, this is the best thing you can do really. However this brings a lot of unwanted side effects for some people, increased agitation etc.

Coffee and nicotine does it for me. Careful though it can get over stimulating for some

I think I really found it. I just take them as pellets. I don't even chew them. Take my vitamins at night ( Vitamin B Complex and a Magnesium supplement, Sundown brand ) and also CVS brand B12 and B6. PEANUTS HELP A LOT. Trytophan is in peanuts, it really helped, I ate like 25 peanuts lastnight. Also, I want to get Enzyme supplements and Amino Acid supplements. I hope this helps somebody because it does get exhausting trying to find the right combination but I think that's the one, at least for me, but who knows, it will probably change.