• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Time delayed drug dispensing box

But we can open the box without destroying the drugs.. You just won't get to set off any thermite. :(

Nothing that's closed can't be opened so long as you have exclusive access to it.
but.. the thermite?

Yeah, I guess finding out at which time box dispenses, and putting a little piece of metal in the opening so it can't close again would work too. But 0 thermite action, so kind of lame. I prefer melting

Tell ya what. I have an awesome deal for you. I will trade you your closed safe with the drugs in it, for another identical closed safe, that may or may not have drugs in it.

And in exchange I'll even pay for the thermite.

But I get the safe with the drugs in it.

This deal is only good if it's heroin though, or piles of opioid pharmaceuticals. This is way too much bullshit to go through for anything less.

EDIT: Hmm I just realized this might still be uneconomical. Might be better to just go buy some drugs. This better be a big stash.

Tell ya what. I have an awesome deal for you. I will trade you your closed safe with the drugs in it, for another identical closed safe, that may or may not have drugs in it.

And in exchange I'll even pay for the thermite.

But I get the safe with the drugs in it.

This deal is only good if it's heroin though, or piles of opioid pharmaceuticals. This is way too much bullshit to go through for anything less.
Can't I give you hugs instead of drugs?
And melt both boxes while laughing maniacally?

But I want drugs. :(

AND NO MELTING ANY DRUGS DRUGS ARE FOR USING NOT MELTING :(
They say my hugs are like 83% unicorn hugs. Not sure if that is a trait of rarity, or of super-rainbow-awesomeness.

But I really wanted to melt some stuff ö.ö What do I get to melt now, boxes. Meh.
This relationship is not starting out great. I wanna melt shit, and you want drugs, we need to find a common ground. I thought we were golden with melting drugs :O

How about, you buy me some drugs, and I'll buy you a nice safe to melt? I'll do my drugs, you'll melt a safe, we'll make a day of it! :D

That's not a strategy, that's maddening risk for no reason
Nothing about it is plausible, and it could destroy your life if people find you out.

Not sure what drug all this fuzz is about, but if you don't have the strength to show restraint, then it's time to stop ffs, no stupid games, no hiding it at work, no box that dispenses it, no keeping it at the house, just grow some braincells and stop.

If you already have issues controlling yourself, the hole you're shovelling is going to get a lot deeper if you continue, with whatever ridiculous strategem to "control" abuse.

I didn't realize how simple it was! Drug addiction solved!

I agree with that for sure, it was the other parts of your post I felt deserved a facetious reply. ;)

Indeed.

There's something of fallacious reasoning here. It's not worth using a safe because if you have so little restraint you should just quit. Something that itself requires the very restraint we just established the user doesn't have. It doesn't make sense.

Things like dispensing safe are a harm reduction tool. An imperfect compromise that provides a partial, but not a total solution.

I kinda feel like sometimes there's a bit of a subtle divide between the thinking and motives and experiences of bluelight's recreational drug users. The ones who use drugs, enjoy them, but mostly don't have too serious a problem with them. Aannd bluelight's addicts. People who are entirely aware that they're destroying their lives and can't seem to exercise restraint. I wonder if this is an example of it.

Some of us are aware that we are not able to exercise good restraint. Have tried over and over without success and are instead looking for a way to reduce harm that doesn't require as much restraint.

Pretty much the definition of harm reduction no?

There's something of fallacious reasoning here. It's not worth using a safe because if you have so little restraint you should just quit. Something that itself requires the very restraint we just established the user doesn't have. It doesn't make sense.
Yes, you are right, I was very blunt, and I'm sorry. The entire issue is much deeper, ofc.

Let me elaborate. The box represents your inability to control your action, but is also a submission to having no control at all. A mindstate of "I cannot control my actions" can never lead you out of any sort of abusive behaviour. If the end goal is to quit, a box like this is more or less contraproductive, because it creates another dependancy. The dependancy of the box. Waiting for the time of drug dispense.

If, after trying to quit, you realize that you absolutely cannot quit, like it's often the case with opioid use, I'm absolutely for anything that reduces harm, and for a box like this too, ofc. (Never bringing the drugs to work though)