• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tianeptine questions

DOC#1217709

Greenlighter
So ive pretty much come to terms with the fact that for some reason, my life REQUIRES opiates. When im sober im fucking miserable and depressed, insomnia is my best friend, find no joy or interest in anything at all, just empty. And ive tried all the things u can name to give my life some sort of reason that i can hold on to, and it always comes back to the same thing, some sort of opiate. Now bevause of the stigma and legal side effects, my particular effective anti depressant is illegal, and a have willingly, mulitple times, put myself in prison over it.

So after three trips to prison and homelessness, etc, ive decided to only use those opiates that allow me to be a somewhat functioning member of society, and at least keep me from kicking the neighbors doors in while theyre at work.

First it was methadone, being tied to the clinic was a huge hindrance tho, so switched from 240 mgs daily of methadone to 300 mgs of loperamide pain free, with actually more of a vicodin nod added in there, to now taking anywhere between 300 and 400 mgs daily. However due to exclusive side effects of loperamide as an opiate (loss of ability to do any sort of task that is strenuous to my muscles. They seem to just refuse to function) and the fact that i now have the best job ive ever had that requires physical work, a job that knows about my past and still gave me a company vehicle to take home, i am intent on not screwing this up.

So theredore the lope has to go, but i am not naive enough to believe that the answer is complete opiate cessation, as id lose any and all interest or care aboit the job.

So in my quest, ive become very interested in tianteptine.

Can anyone with ACTUAL EXPERIENCE, preferably IV, describe the effects to me? Is it a legitimate OPIATE high, or is it "opiate like" like lope or subs?

Ive heard of the short duration of effect with the one form compared to the more subtle, smoother, more drawn out effect of the other form. My goal ideally would be to dose in the morning before work, and again on lunch, tho the need to dose is really not an issue cause i work solo in new houses, so privacy is not an issue.

I had an idea of buying both forms of it and mixing them, so as to get the rush but keep the contended feeling going a little longer.

Im wanting to know, will tianeptine provide that solid, unquestionable opiate glow that ive come to realize is an absolute must in my life, or should i just switch back to methadone?

Have you tried Suboxone maintenance? Tianeptine is extremely short acting and not appropriate for the use as a opioid replacement drug. IV Tianeptine is extremely bad for your veins and would likely lead to an abscess.

Subs arent for me. They never gave me the contendness and anxiety relief of methadone, which yes i was on a maintenance program for years with that.

Have you (above poster) had any first hand experience with tianeptine? If so does it provide the opiate glow im lookinh for?

Btw im megadosing loperamide daily right now, so all the side comments about the health issues are lost on me....pretty much accepting of the fact that shooting anything ive melted down in a kitchen spoon and sucked up through a cig filter is bound to not be 100 percent healthy

Stay away from tia. It’s as strong as oxy and China white it binds completely to the mu receptor. The problem is the short half life of the sodium. The withdrawals are worse than any other opiate. 1 week of daily use will have you unable to go 4 hours without dosing.

As I've stated man, all the extra comments are lost on me as the alternative is a life thats basically devoid of any interest or care for even keeping a job.

So i assume that yes it provides the traditional opiate content feeling i require, the need to redose isnt really that big of an issue.

How about if i were to mix the sodium and sulfate? Maybe a 3 to 1 mix of the long lasting hold of the one being the larger part, with the short acting one being the lesser?

Plan on using fresh rigs daily, which will help with the vein damage, and with it being legal the supply will not be a problem, which my main problem in life has been the situation im put in when i DONT have opiates. A consistent, reliable supply would be an amazing thing to me.

Really i just wanna know if this is somehow a legitimate opiate that has somehow amazingly slipped through the cracks, or if its just a false hope for us who hear about things like kratom and are always let down

So ive pretty much come to terms with the fact that for some reason, my life REQUIRES opiates. When im sober im fucking miserable and depressed, insomnia is my best friend, find no joy or interest in anything at all, just empty. And ive tried all the things u can name to give my life some sort of reason that i can hold on to, and it always comes back to the same thing, some sort of opiate. Now bevause of the stigma and legal side effects, my particular effective anti depressant is illegal, and a have willingly, mulitple times, put myself in prison over it.

So after three trips to prison and homelessness, etc, ive decided to only use those opiates that allow me to be a somewhat functioning member of society, and at least keep me from kicking the neighbors doors in while theyre at work.

First it was methadone, being tied to the clinic was a huge hindrance tho, so switched from 240 mgs daily of methadone to 300 mgs of loperamide pain free, with actually more of a vicodin nod added in there, to now taking anywhere between 300 and 400 mgs daily. However due to exclusive side effects of loperamide as an opiate (loss of ability to do any sort of task that is strenuous to my muscles. They seem to just refuse to function) and the fact that i now have the best job ive ever had that requires physical work, a job that knows about my past and still gave me a company vehicle to take home, i am intent on not screwing this up.

So theredore the lope has to go, but i am not naive enough to believe that the answer is complete opiate cessation, as id lose any and all interest or care aboit the job.

So in my quest, ive become very interested in tianteptine.

Can anyone with ACTUAL EXPERIENCE, preferably IV, describe the effects to me? Is it a legitimate OPIATE high, or is it "opiate like" like lope or subs?

Ive heard of the short duration of effect with the one form compared to the more subtle, smoother, more drawn out effect of the other form. My goal ideally would be to dose in the morning before work, and again on lunch, tho the need to dose is really not an issue cause i work solo in new houses, so privacy is not an issue.

I had an idea of buying both forms of it and mixing them, so as to get the rush but keep the contended feeling going a little longer.

Im wanting to know, will tianeptine provide that solid, unquestionable opiate glow that ive come to realize is an absolute must in my life, or should i just switch back to methadone?
I’m a long time tia user and would not recommend it. I haven’t used methadone so can’t compare. I have to take tia around the clock. Like someone else said, it doesn’t last long at all before you need to take more. I have tons of physical side effects too - sexual dysfunction, insomnia. stomach issues, twitches, and many more weirder things.

I understand what you mean about opiates feeling normal. I feel that way even with all the problems tia gives me. Right now I’m on the verge of getting sober because I’m so sick of being sick all the time and because I’m losing the love of my life because of this drug.
if you can get professional help and find another way that isn’t tia, do that. It’s a horrible drug. You will be a slave to it. And it’s really hard to find especially since covid. So really wouldn’t recommend it if your goal is to get a steady source. I can’t find one.

^Thank you for the description of the tianeptine side effect profile. I had been considering the use of tianeptine as a tool to wean myself off of ridiculously high (70g+/day) doses of kratom; your post quashed that idea...