Throw your sets up! Post any song that's gang related. Make them ni**AZ fight! What? Make dem hoes fight!!

This was an actual attempt to get people to discuss real gangsta rap.

We're not in the Lounge here.

This was an actual attempt to get people to discuss real gangsta rap.

We're not in the Lounge here.

Temporary Ban.

I started writing about Birmingham but deleted it cos I realised there's a Birmingham in Alabama. But he did mean UK. Nowhere in the UK - at least not England or Wales - is as scary as the US.

I've wanted to see the US for decades and now that I'll probably have the money I'm wary of the place. I've got relatives in the UK and been four times, so it might just be that lol. I do want to see Ireland and Scotland..

Temporary Ban.

I started writing about Birmingham but deleted it cos I realised there's a Birmingham in Alabama. But he did mean UK. Nowhere in the UK - at least not England or Wales - is as scary as the US.

I've wanted to see the US for decades and now that I'll probably have the money I'm wary of the place. I've got relatives in the UK and been four times, so it might just be that lol. I do want to see Ireland and Scotland..
I have family in Birmingham. My dad was even born there. I think he lived there until he was like 7.

Who is on a ban?

I have family in Birmingham. My dad was even born there. I think he lived there until he was like 7.

Who is on a ban?

^Sorry, just saw this

👇 Temp Ban

Ye Gods.

Welcome to Birmingham UK you fool.
This is Burgerbar boys, same UK people who used a Uzi 9mm in drive by shootings & busting out a full clip on people among other nice things.

Grow up you fool, you wouldn't last 10 seconds on the street & posting threads like this makes you look retarded.

This Clown is BL Staff!!!!!
FFS, Lord Help Us is all I can say about this.

Wow that is great, how tough you must be ;)
Maybe move to Mexico or Liberia you idiot & then brag, Liberia they have cross-dressing Cannibal Warlords who kill people in black magick & then eat the corpse. Kids run around with AK-47's high on glue & meth.

STFU you total clown.

Just saying like @AbbeyLee ;)
You too may learn something about this world, I will drop your ass off in Liberia too you clown.

Real Housewives GIF