Throw your sets up! Post any song that's gang related. Make them ni**AZ fight! What? Make dem hoes fight!!

Oh you live in the hood with only two other whiteys?? Do you get lots of grief from the blacks? Sorry, I have no clue. I'm always curious about people's lives though.

Oh you live in the hood with only two other whiteys?? Do you get lots of grief from the blacks? Sorry, I have no clue. I'm always curious about people's lives though.
No we pretty much live in harmony. Those are my brothers and sisters from other mothers and misters. Lol

My point was that where I live everybody has guns and knives and drugs are everywhere but nobody has robbed or killed me yet despite the fact that as one of the only local white people I stand out like a sore thumb everywhere I go. I do love my neighbors though. Some of my closest friends are African American.

It was ridiculous for whoever said it to say I wouldn't last on the street. And someone who is British? They don't even have guns there.

I've seen people get fucked up with weapons. When was the last time you were accused of stabbing or shooting someone there UK?

I've seen both.

Last edited:
My point was that where I live everybody has guns and knives and drugs are everywhere but nobody has robbed or killed me yet despite the fact that as one of the only local white people I stand out like a sore thumb everywhere I go. I do love my neighbors though. Some of my closest friends are African American.

It was ridiculous for whoever said it to say I wouldn't last on the street. And someone who is British? They don't even have guns there.

I've seen people get fucked up with weapons. When was the last time you were accused of stabbing or shooting someone there UK?

I've seen both.

Well that's good. Reminds me of Die Antwoord haha.

Yeah, I don't like guns and the only ones I've ever *seen* are on cops. But somewhere like that is probably not the place to start with changing the US gun culture lol.

So where is it? I want to look on a map!! I'm fascinated by these southern ghettos.

"Make them ni**AZ fight! What? Make dem hoes fight!!"​

😆 I am wracking my brain here..

There's some whiteys (I think) getting a kebab in Sydney LOL. This could actually be promising because a race riot might break out (between white Aussies and Lebanese)..

Look even guns!!

And here's some Aboriginals who just got out of jail. I can't make the whites fight them though 🙁

It looks like he's got a gun at one point. I don't think it'd be smart even showing a gun on a video clip here. Especially if you're aboriginal and just out of jail 😅

Last edited:
How many guns have you ever owned? I lost count.

The police confiscated at least four over the years.
This doesn't count young man (well if you are @mal3volent on a fake account it does I guess)

il_570xN.1660413736_tvnp.jpg

You're funny. I live in the hood for real. There's only two other white guys on my block and they live in my apartment building.

You live in the UK where guns are rare. I live where there are more guns than people. That's a true statistic.

More guns than people in the United States. Fact.
Wow that is great, how tough you must be ;)
Maybe move to Mexico or Liberia you idiot & then brag, Liberia they have cross-dressing Cannibal Warlords who kill people in black magick & then eat the corpse. Kids run around with AK-47's high on glue & meth.

STFU you total clown.

How many guns have you ever owned?
None.

Round here if we have an issue we fight like MEN, any clown can hold a gun & be dangerous.
You are beyond a fucking idiot, bring your gun big man & I will introduce you to two guys I know, one is a welterweight boxing champ & he would make you shit teeth before you even got your finger on the trigger, the other is into Muay Thai & he would break your legs with one kick.
Men fight with their fists you idiot, a fucking dog can be dangerous with it's paw on the trigger, you Muay Thai "Breaking the tree" kick a dog in its head you would break it's neck ;)

Go figure kid.