• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

threesome woes

It's good clean fun.
Me and she we always went to a gay bar and girls would always be coming up to my missus and we rented a room above the club and went upstairs and I usually just watched the missus and the other girl fuck each other (holy shit the first time was awesome I was sitting on the side of the bed watching and the other girl had taken off my missuses panties but left hers on to start with and my misso was going wild with pleasure and she called out "harder" lol) but sometimes they'd tell me to join in and if I didn't have a condom my missus would lie on her back and the other girl ride her cowgirl style and I'd kneel behind the other girl and push into my missus and grab a hold of the other girl and rub her tits and when I was about to come pull out onto a towel.

So anyway our method was always to go out together to the gay club and my girl got hit on or we occasionally approached girls ourselves. You should try doing this. Perhaps your bf simply doesn't have confidence be can pick up even as a couple.

Another reason he might not want to help is that he might be getting off on the idea of you as his girlfriend giving him another girl as a present kind of and if he went and helped it would not be the same kind of turn on. Sometimes I have the fantasy of my girl doing just that and even 'assisting'n like holding my cock as the girl sits down onto it or rubbing the girls clit as she rides me or whatnot and that's a similar but different turn on from a simple threesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good idea comrade kane, you seem to get what he wants me to do tho, find a girl and sort of present her to him. When he gets home today tho i'm thinkin i might tell him it'd be way easier if we could go out together and maybe i could find someone that way.
Thanks everyone for your input!

Kinda reminds me of the movie "chasing Amy"...in the end the pressure from the man to expereince a sexual threesome because his girlfriend had more experiences then he had ended up ruining the relationship. I hope you and your man can work it out. I want to second the swingers club idea. It is a great way to meet others who are into group sex.

Tell him you made it up and just wanted to brag, or you wouldn't be comfortable with it.

He sounds like a douchebag.

I imagine a dialog like this:
Hey why didn't you wash the dishes?
Its your turn!
You made all of them dirty!
So what? You had a lot of threesomes, stop complaining!

Tell him you made it up and just wanted to brag, or you wouldn't be comfortable with it.

He sounds like a douchebag.

I imagine a dialog like this:
Hey why didn't you wash the dishes?
Its your turn!
You made all of them dirty!
So what? You had a lot of threesomes, stop complaining!

I don't think so I mean everything depends on context so maybe he is maybe not but based only on what we've been told I think more and more that the boyfriends specific fantasy isn't or rather isn't just the threesome but rather his girlfriend presenting him with another girl to have his way with. This fantasy is very specific and it isn't the three way part or the sex its the part I already said.