• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

this girl i like...

So I would ask her either the day before or if things look good the day you want to ask her out.

It would be best if you could just say something like "hey, you wanna grab some coffee after class?" or if you make plans the day before maybe ask her to lunch. I would get a time a day set and make the plans either the day of or the day before you plan on going.

You got her number right? Call her up and ask her what she is up to, how she is, and kinda feel things out. I would go for the date though. If you call don't be a pussy. Even if you don't get a chance to ask her out. Call her back and be like "well I was actually calling to see if you were not busy tomorrow, because I think it would be nice if we could have lunch together."

I guess asking her out is half the battle. But yeah make the plans for right before you do whatever you gonna do.

Okay let me fill you guys in.
On thursday I messaged her asking if she would like to hang out sometime later in the week. She said she was busy on the weekend but wanted to get lunch with me on friday.
On friday I met her at the beginning of lunch but she ended up ditching me for her friends.
I obviously got upset and thought that was it and just went my own way for lunch.
She texted me after half an hour and said to meet her at some café. I ignored it...
She then texted me saying she was sorry and it was a shitty move and asked if I was free on the weekend...
I said I'd let her know that evening.
She replied saying she'd make it up to me...(what are your thoughts on that?)
I told her that I was free for Saturday lunch (today).

I met her today and my intention was to get lunch with her but she said she wasn't hungry so we went to get a coffee instead.
The conversations were good, we talked about lots of things.
She wasnt that flirty but i wasn't dropping many hints either...
At the end I said we should do this again..but we have dinner.
She was up for that...
So I think everything is going well..

However these are the problems...
She called me a friend at least twice which isn't good...I'm thinking friend zoned...
She didnt flirt at all...
I'm not sure if she's playing hard to get...
Thoughts??

You probably are fine. Dont do the lunch date again. Ask her to go out to a movie or a show. Make sure you pick something personal that requires you two to be there at a certain time. Also make sure you pay for everything.

Hey
So basically there's this girl in my college I like.
For the first 3 weeks of term we didn't really speak. Eventually I introduced myself to her and we got along really well that day. We shared music, talked about past relationships, swapped hats even. So I thought it was going really well.
After about 3 days (when others were trying to get us to go out) I told her randomly that going out would be cool and that I liked her.
She said she wanted to get to know me as a friend first but the idea of going out would be cute.
But now she hardly says anything to me, she's really quiet around me and its verging on avoiding me.
I didn't do anything wrong within that time.
What can I do to get her to be my gf?
What's the smart thing to do?
Thanks!

By committing to you, she fears losing her freedom and having her choices taken away from her. Such as, going out with someone else. To fix this you need to jeopardize her chances of ever going out with you...tease another girl. Preferably her best friend so she can't get council. Go out with her. The results will be outstanding.

Last edited:
So you think hitting on her friend will help?
And yeah I'm thinking dinner next week or the week after

So you think hitting on her friend will help?
And yeah I'm thinking dinner next week or the week after

Tremendously. She will think you only talked to her to get to her friend. The ego will kick in and she will want to get you.

Thats actually interesting, yeah I'll give that a try. So should I delay dinner til the week after next? Because I took her out for lunch yesterday