• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thinking you're gay?

I have to agree that the idea of anal sex between ANY 2 people is disgusting to me, but not because it's considered a primarily "gay" act.

I agree with the poster who said gay thoughts coming out during a psychedelic session is from repressed feelings and deep-seated fears and insecurities.

Most straight people, and especially straight MEN, have the idea that being gay is somehow equivalent to being "less of a man" and more like a female, which is absolutely absurd, not to mention very sexist.

Think about it: one of the worst insults you can give a macho straight guy (or any insecure man) is that he's a "wimp", a "sissy", or a "girly man". Is it really such a disgrace to be a female, or to have feminine traits? Not if you're a secure, well-integrated person who realizes we're ALL a little male and a little female to varying degrees. Psychedelics don't show us anything that's not already in us, so either learn to come to terms with your feelings or live in paranoia and insecurity.

I have to agree that the idea of anal sex between ANY 2 people is disgusting to me, but not because it's considered a primarily "gay" act.

I'd have to say its not actually primarily a 'gay' act to be truthful. Its great though, that much I will say :D

Here is my humble opinion...

the terms STRAIGHT and GAY have been massively confused and have had deep meaning ATTACHED to them. These terms are meaningless until we add substance to them, I personally feel that we are bi-sexual beings by nature because I think back to when I was a child.. No one cares about social standards or masculinity or morally conscious decisions when your a child because those things dont really apply or matter. Sex is an enigma in it of itself as to why we feel the need to insert our dingalings into the female or male or whatever.. is it natural? is it just a form of expression? is it how beings express love and compassion? Who knows! all you have to know is that if you have an attraction to someone and your impulses take over and lead you to the bedroom, so be it. I don't think sex is a social standard (well, it is now) but if you look at monkeys, thats all they do for fun! So just remember that brilliant quote from the Matrix and you will be fine - "To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human"

Cheers.

But the purpose of life in any given species is to reproduce/sustain that species. Cant do that if we all turn gay. The human race would be doomed to extinction. :\

the terms STRAIGHT and GAY have been massively confused and have had deep meaning ATTACHED to them. These terms are meaningless until we add substance to them, I personally feel that we are bi-sexual beings by nature because I think back to when I was a child.. No one cares about social standards or masculinity or morally conscious decisions when your a child because those things dont really apply or matter. Sex is an enigma in it of itself as to why we feel the need to insert our dingalings into the female or male or whatever.. is it natural? is it just a form of expression? is it how beings express love and compassion? Who knows! all you have to know is that if you have an attraction to someone and your impulses take over and lead you to the bedroom, so be it. I don't think sex is a social standard (well, it is now) but if you look at monkeys, thats all they do for fun! So just remember that brilliant quote from the Matrix and you will be fine - "To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human"

Well said, but still the penis is the only key to the vagina's door, and the vagina is the only spiritual portal to bring a human into this world or dimension; it's the sacred passageway also called the Yoni ;)

yoni.jpg

However, in the end the only thing that matters is what feels right to the individual as you said, but as scientific matter regarding reproduction... that's another story.