• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

^^ Haha I had to google rompers =D
We call them playsuits.

I would LOVE to be able to wear playsuits! I personally think they're cute.....
But in my opinion one has to be the absolute perfect tiny little body frame to be able to pull it off.

Playsuits are awesome! Love them! It's seriously like wearing pajamas all day.

Anything like these:

1282556968-34668600.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Which are getting popular right now.

Anything with the brand logo or name on. I've already paid for your product, I'm not paying extra to advertise it.

Oversized t shirts or jeans, baseball caps - especially when the sticker is left on, big chains. Actually most clothes from mainstream hiphop culture.

Super skinny jeans, those ones that look like tights. I do really like slim fitting jeans though, even though I didn't where any jeans of any kind for years.

Polo shirts.

98% of the stuff you buy from TopMan.

Last edited:
Dungarees have to be the worst item of clothing ever made. Fine if you are a farmer I suppose but that's about the only people who should ever be seen wearing them.

I can't join the "things I'd *never* wear" thread, but I'll join the "things I don't wear" thread.

I don't wear pajama sets (like matching shirt and pants).
I don't wear any type of feminine shoe.
I don't wear fur or leather (I do, however, own one leather wallet, given to me by my brother 7 years ago).
I don't wear jean jackets (what a terrible fashion statement. You don't need the power of jeans for your torso).
I don't wear skirts / summer dresses.
I don't wear jeans / long pants in the summertime other than at work. Ever.
I don't wear jeans / long pants in the wintertime unless absolutely necessary (below 10 degrees F).

I will never be seen in:
-Skinny Jeans
-Leggings with the long shirt thing-(i will wear them under a long skirt in winter)
-Neon colored anything
-fanny packs
-mom jeans and pleated top jeans
-High top sneakers
-animal prints (especially zebras and tiger stripes)
-loud hawaiian shirts
-tube tops
There is more I am sure I am forgetting. :)

Still hold these.....I do wear leggings, but still under a skirt and not with a T-shirt alone :)
I have been on the brink of purchasing an animal print once.....I changed my mind and recognized the no-no.

Something I would currently not wear:
-skinny jeans and sneakers or probably any shoe. (only looks good oncertain body types and mine is NOT one of them)

Queen: I love polka dots!! <3

Anything mass produced from a department store. Red, white, and blue tie-dyes.

I am a big fan of consignment shops, although I rarely buy anything from them. Occasionally, however, I find something that is just perfect. I also dig army surplus stores.

Last edited:
^ I buy 95% of my shirts from the salvation army. Cant beat brand names for $1.25 and you have the potential to find some seriously cool stuff. I find that second hand stores in nice/wealthy areas have better stuff, its amazing what rich people give away.

Last edited:
Jeans...

I use to wear them when i was younger, but now its all cargo pants. More pockets, way more comfortable and durable. ;)