• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

I'll never wear an assless clown outfit.....again.

I'll never wear a white, semi-opaque terry cloth jumpsuit that's 3 sizes too small.....again.

i'll never wear pink shorts with black and green "spraypaint" marks on them.....again

i'll never wear anything that is pure advertising for something I wouldn't advertise without the shirt

Hahaha yep! I will allow you to continue to think I am petite though, I always wanted to be petite =D

Hahaha yep! I will allow you to continue to think I am petite though, I always wanted to be petite =D

You cannot be serious. You have a flat toned stomach. That is plenty petite.

What do those numbers work out to in the US system, 5 foot 9 and 150 pounds, or something close to that?

i've seen blers post pics where it appears they have flat toned stomachs, but they actually don't

it's mad skillz ;) but i dont know if that's the case here b/c i've never seen your pics n3o :)

- harem pants
- anything with a jagged hemline
- fluoro
- super high-waisted skirts or pants
- jumpsuits

Some of the crap people are wearing these days looks so ridiculous. Summer has only just finished over here and the amount of cellulite I had to stare at, thanks to those high cut, high waisted denim shorts was pretty gross. Whatever happened to dressing for your body shape? :\

i've seen blers post pics where it appears they have flat toned stomachs, but they actually don't

it's mad skillz ;) but i dont know if that's the case here b/c i've never seen your pics n3o :)

I am confused. How do you fake a flat toned stomach?

i'm not sure.. great angles i guess? i don't know how they do it, but i know that it's happened :)

Yeah no I'm not implying I'm fat, but I ain't petite by any stretch of the imagination!! :D
Me = Amazon woman =D

I went shoe shopping with my sister on Saturday and my god there are some ridiculous styles of shoes out at the moment! Don't get me wrong, I love shoes, if I was a millionaire I would buy a new pair every week.
But ones that are like so fucking high they would break your ankles! And weird buckles and random zippers and leather tassles etc etc.
Weird.

Petite = short. 175 cm is not petite, no matter what the weight is.

Average to taller women >> petite women 99% of the time IMO. But then again, I'm tall-average, so the logistics of petite just doesn't work.

Yeah no I'm not implying I'm fat, but I ain't petite by any stretch of the imagination!! :D
Me = Amazon woman =D

I went shoe shopping with my sister on Saturday and my god there are some ridiculous styles of shoes out at the moment! Don't get me wrong, I love shoes, if I was a millionaire I would buy a new pair every week.
But ones that are like so fucking high they would break your ankles! And weird buckles and random zippers and leather tassles etc etc.
Weird.

Correct. That gladiator sandal /heel/shoe trend should just die already,its truly hideous. Im not a trendy person by any means, I always stick to my tried and true wearables!

Oh, I forgot to mention, there's no way you're in the Amazon category n3o. For that you'd have to be taller than me, and with shoulders to match. I wish I had a pic of this one consultant who works on my floor: she's around 6'4" (~190 cm) and looks like she takes steroids. She's an Amazon, and unapologetically so.

I am confused. How do you fake a flat toned stomach?

You can greatly enhance the appearance of a flat stomach by taking pictures laid out flat, stretched out. Or, standing side shots with the torso twisted. Same with heavy people who shoot the typical myspacey "above the head" shot looking up. This angle makes the body look long, and rids the appearance of a double chin because your chin is up.

Don't think I haven't used these methods while shooting less than petite brides. ;)
It's just basic portrait photography 101.

I wonder if the people around you appreciate this or not :\ What if you get pregnant?

i doubt people think about it lol. i'm a 5'5 115 pound guy, even most x-smalls look somewhat big on me. i'm talking guys' clothes

The only thing I absolutely refuse to wear--or rather, style myself with--are "sagged" shorts or pants. I thought this was moronic when I first saw it in middle school, and still do today (so much for thinking it would go out of style in a couple of years. I think half the people under 30 in my city wear their pants or shorts like this.).

I swear, I'll walk down the street in drag before I sag my friggin' jeans.