• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Things to replace tobacco with in joints.

Sebastior

Bluelighter
I'm trying to quit smoking tobacco and when I do smoke weed I prefer to smoke joints, I just enjoy it more than pipes, bongs, vaporisers and that.
So my question is; are there any safe herbs or something you could mix in with the cannabis?

I'd rather mix some dried herbs if there's anything fairly safe. Or i'll just use a pipe, but like i said, smoking joints is quite enjoyable.

If you're looking for easy-to-buy household herbs, then go for sage or dry mullein. They burn at a relatively comparable speed. :)

Never heard of that before lol, i'll see if i can find it though. Any other suggestions in case i don't?

There would a number of herbs which can enhance flavour when smoked
I'd imagine mixing in a joint would be a pretty delicious

I have basil, oregano and tarragon. Any of those safe?

Whoa, you want to use cooking herbs? Yeah, they're safe, but you won't be tasting any weed in those joints....

Damiana and passionflower are the main ways to go, my man. Easily obtainable at most head shops and ridiculously easy to find online.

If you're trying to work with what's in the family's herb stash, though, go for whatever is least flavorful, least aromatic and, truthfully, when I think about what's in my kitchen the only "herb" I can think of that wouldn't taint my weed too badly is in my pet food drawer: catnip. Contrary to popular belief it won't get you any higher, but it will mix in okay with low- to mid-grade weed..

Lemonbalm is a sedative, and tastes nice with sativas that have a high linalool or limonene content (weed that smells really piny, sour or citrusy) it burns a little fast so be sure to mix it with your weed well.

Blue lotus goes really well with indicas, and compliments earthy or kushy flavors. It contains aporphine which it pleasant and mild.

Passionflower is nice because it burns well and tastes alright, and some species are even mildly psychoactive.

Just because it doesn't seem to have been stated yet...Tea really isn't so bad. Certain teas..I choose against anything with food dyes, or, well, valerian root. Great for what its worth on its own but when smoked seems to burn the mucous membranes (have heard valerenic acids (sp?) are cytotoxic).

As stated, lemonbalm, damiana, and passionflower are all nice fillers, yes, some even with psychoactive effects. Of debated psychoactivity would be sage..have tried, wouldn't exactly recommend...but should be fine.

The flavour really doesn't matter too much to me, just the experience when smoking joints.
Tea huh? I got loose rooibos (red) tea, think that's safe enough?

Try smoking less potent weed if you are hell bent on smoking for the sake of smoking. Otherwise, why not smoke pure, but stop at just a few drags instead of continuing?

Best way to replace ur tobacco is just add more erb man.. roll'm a lil thinner if you might get to stoned..and it would give u the most natural and tasty flavour so Win - Win ;)

you can always roll a pure joint with less herb I dont see how isnt it viable. it wont most likely burn evenly unless youre good at rolling