• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

You're right about klonopin. Klonopin is not as euphoric/recreational as Xanax or Etiz. I still take a few pills too many though just because I kinda like to forget my state of mind when it's shitty, but it's not necessarily euphoric. It does handle anxiety well though. It gets the job done.

I loved Etiz too much, that was the problem. Couldn't handle the intense euphoria and invincible feeling. Led to trouble.

Just wanted to give etizolam some more love. Without a doubt it’s one of my favorite “benzos” out there and I’ve tried countless ones. For me personally It’s quick onset of action and effects (muscle relaxation, anxiety alleviation, subtle mood lift, hypnotic, and antiemetic properties) are unparalleled. Valium wins out when it comes to muscle relaxation, but as a total package etizolam is better and far more versatile .

Fortunately, I’ve been able
to restrict my usage to once or twice a week and I’ve yet to run into any issues regarding tolerance or withdrawal. Perhaps some mild rebound anxiety every now and then, but it’s negligible. Though it does give me extremely intense and vivid dreams for a few days after consumption.

I heard that some countries such as India were stopping etizolam production. I’ve noticed it’s been a bit more difficult to acquire some in the states, so I’m wondering if it’ll ever dry up.

Just wanted to give etizolam some more love. Without a doubt it’s one of my favorite “benzos” out there and I’ve tried countless ones. For me personally It’s quick onset of action and effects (muscle relaxation, anxiety alleviation, subtle mood lift, hypnotic, and antiemetic properties) are unparalleled. Valium wins out when it comes to muscle relaxation, but as a total package etizolam is better and far more versatile .

Fortunately, I’ve been able
to restrict my usage to once or twice a week and I’ve yet to run into any issues regarding tolerance or withdrawal. Perhaps some mild rebound anxiety every now and then, but it’s negligible. Though it does give me extremely intense and vivid dreams for a few days after consumption.

I heard that some countries such as India were stopping etizolam production. I’ve noticed it’s been a bit more difficult to acquire some in the states, so I’m wondering if it’ll ever dry up.
If I had one bit of advice, it's to stock up while you can. China has banned production, the Dutch RC ban included Etizolam and the available supply is becoming more and more scarce all the time. It is a Jem especially considering it's a prescription drug in Japan, India, and some European countries from what I gather.

Anyway, major takeaway point is get it while you can. Sadly the safest "end trip" drug is now straight up illegal in most countries

It will surely just vanish eventually maybe soon maybe within a couple of years maybe not I don't know I just naturally felt it would go that way from here.

It's obviously quite some competition for some patented alternatives. And I can understand how personally very well.

O
If I had one bit of advice, it's to stock up while you can. China has banned production, the Dutch RC ban included Etizolam and the available supply is becoming more and more scarce all the time. It is a Jem especially considering it's a prescription drug in Japan, India, and some European countries from what I gather.

Anyway, major takeaway point is get it while you can. Sadly the safest "end trip" drug is now straight up illegal in most countries
Oh snaps. I was unaware of how extensive the ban was. Many of my sources have already disappeared. Yeah etizolam is the best for aborting difficult trips. Just the other month my LSD trip suddenly turned on me. Within 15 minutes or so reality snapped back into place and I was able to function once more. Definitely going to stock up.

I had a similar experience with 4-HO-MET.

I've always wanted to push the dose and tried 25 mg with a buddy and weighed him out 22 mg. We watched "Ready Player One" and it was absolutely amazing, but the cardiac side effects were so prominent that I had to take 2 mg of Etizolam about 3 hrs in to the experience. Completely avoided negative outcome, although the dose of tryptamine really had me messed up for about 7 days (blood pressure way out of whack during clearance time).

Was still really fun, but without the option to get out of that uncomfortable space I don't think it would have been nearly as fun. Or safe to be honest.

It’s imperative that I have access to benzos when I trip. I’ve had a lot of traumatizing experiences with Psych’s in the past, so I feel like im more prone to bad trips. It just provides a sense of safety to know that I have benzos in case things go off the tracks.

Anyways, etizolam seems to be getting harder and harder to procure. I really think we won’t be able to get in the near future. Such as shame, as all of these other far more dangerous RC benzos are still readily available.

I wonder would propizolam be active? That could be next big thing if isn't a dud. You get propizolam by exchanging the ethyl sidechain (where the chlorine is in diazepam molecule) to propyl sidechain.

It’s imperative that I have access to benzos when I trip. I’ve had a lot of traumatizing experiences with Psych’s in the past, so I feel like im more prone to bad trips. It just provides a sense of safety to know that I have benzos in case things go off the tracks.

Same here. When I was younger I could take a few tokes lay in bed watching visuals and fall asleep. Then when I got older as long as I had alcohol or opiates at the ends of the trip i could get to sleep. Now I need some benzos to sleep and used etizolam the last 8 years. So I put a handful of pills in stash just for that and let them sit for that purpose. But I need more options.

Mulingu tea worked very well for a while, needs more reseach. It can be potent.

Since I don't think I can lean bitcoin quick enough now for etiolam powder I started researching some other ones that are not super potent. I imagine bromazepam or fluclotizolam (hower it is spelt??) could be some runner ups. I certainly never want anything super potent. But there has to be options I mean I see a lot. Maybe by the time I learn bitcoin and first part of the new year I can find some replacement that is not dangerous.

I never found etizolam recreational it is the same as all the other benzos for me. Hell I think when diazepam hits it is more euphoric you can feel your muscles relax too and diazepam does hit me in 30 minutes. The long half life concerns me though. Alprazolam seems almost exactly like etizolam. I can not tell the difference except if I use it for sleep. Etizolam wears off quicker.

I see some other countries can click and ship all kinds of brand names. The US needs that too. :)

Last edited:
Same here. When I was younger I could take a few tokes lay in bed watching visuals and fall asleep. Then when I got older as long as I had alcohol or opiates at the ends of the trip i could get to sleep. Now I need some benzos to sleep and used etizolam the last 8 years. So I put a handful of pills in stash just for that and let them sit for that purpose. But I need more options.

Mulingu tea worked very well for a while, needs more reseach. It can be potent.

Since I don't think I can lean bitcoin quick enough now for etiolam powder I started researching some other ones that are not super potent. I imagine bromazepam or fluclotizolam (hower it is spelt??) could be some runner ups. I certainly never want anything super potent. But there has to be options I mean I see a lot. Maybe by the time I learn bitcoin and first part of the new year I can find some replacement that is not dangerous.

I never found etizolam recreational it is the same as all the other benzos for me. Hell I think when diazepam hits it is more euphoric you can feel your muscles relax too and diazepam does hit me in 30 minutes. The long half life concerns me though. Alprazolam seems almost exactly like etizolam. I can not tell the difference except if I use it for sleep. Etizolam wears off quicker.

I see some other countries can click and ship all kinds of brand names. The US needs that too. :)
For me personally I find etizolam to superior to other benzos. Takes 15-20 min to kick in and peaks quicker than diazepam. I get considerable muscle relaxation, quick reduction of anxiety, and a subtle mood lift I don’t get with other benzos.

Diazepam is also one of my fav benzos. It’s muscle relaxation properties are unparalleled and it has a longer duration. I also really enjoy temazapem but I have a hard time coming by those.

Does anyone else experience withdrawal from using etizolam once or twice a week? I've been doing this for about a year or so and I've noticed the days in between dosing have become a bit more difficult to bear.

I feel like I'm giving myself enough time to avoid severe withdrawal, but I'm definitely experiencing some rebound symptoms.

I used adderall earlier today and am torn between whether I should take 1-2 mg to alleviate its unwanted side effects.

A bit late, but yeah, diazepam is rarely prescribed these days due to its long half life and the fact that it’s the “funnest” benzo. I’ve only had it a handful of times but I took 10mg during a panic attack on 750ug AL-LAD once and within 15 minutes I was as cool as a cucumber and stuck on the couch. It’s the most relaxing benzo I’ve tried. The others target far fewer receptors or something.

Wow are you in the US?

In Australia it is exactly the opposite. Diazepam is the easiest benzo to get prescribed and the most prescribed benzo.

Wow are you in the US?

In Australia it is exactly the opposite. Diazepam is the easiest benzo to get prescribed and the most prescribed benzo.
Yeah, U.S. The only ones I see anyone get are clonazepam (most common) and lorazepam, and alprazolam. The latter two don't seem to be given out often though.

Yeah, U.S. The only ones I see anyone get are clonazepam (most common) and lorazepam, and alprazolam. The latter two don't seem to be given out often though.

Thats cool to know man, thanks.

In Australia out of the ones you mentioned :

Diazepam first (ive had many doctors give it to me even as a first time patient)

Clonazepam and Lorazepam would be about equal. I am prescribed 2x2mg of Clonazepam a day. My Father is prescribed 3x2.5mg Lorazepam (Ativan) a day. We were both started on SSRI's though so benzos came after a few visits.

Alprazolam.. My second favorite benzodiazepine. I enjoyed the pleasure of monthly bottles of 50x2mg up untill a fateful day in February 2014.

Up until then all benzodiazepines were *Prescription schedule 4* drugs excluding Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) which is *Controlled Drug Schedule 8*. The later being the more restricted one. (Oxycontin and drugs like that are schedule 8 also)

February 2014..
The Australian Health Authorities rescheduled Alprazolam too schedule 8 (Controlled Drug) due too consistent data showing it was 4x more abused than the second most abused benzo (diazepam) as well as being present in 47% of Heroin deaths.

So now Alprazolam is the second least prescribed benzodiazepine (Flunitrazepam the rarest) in aus.

I have been prescribed these schedule 4's over the past 15 years:
Temazepam (insomnia)
Nitrazepam (insomnia)
Diazepam (G.A.D)
Oxazepam (G.A.D)
Bromazepam (S.A.D,Panic attacks)
Clonazepam (R.L.S+G.A.D)
Lorazepam (stress related anxiety)

+ the following Z-Class Hypnotics
Zolpidem Tartrate (10mg)
Zolpidem Tartrate C.R (12.5mg)
Zopiclone (7.5mg)

After such a long time searching/trying too get an Alprazolam prescription after 2014 I have finally managed to convince a GP I know very well to prescribe me 2X2mg daily. He has to ring up an authorization number on speed dial every time as thats a rule of *controlled drug sch.8* prescriptions here.

What sucks in America:

1. It really sucks that Bromazepam isnt FDA approved so cant be prescribed in America, Its probably my favorite benzodiazepine and comes in 30X6mg boxes.

2. Flunitrazepam is completely Illegal to prescribe. No more Rohphies in the land of the Free 😛

3. Lorazepam (Ativan) only comes in up to 2mg tablets. Ativan here make 2.5mg and thats the standard dose.

What sucks in Australia:

1. For some unknown reason Diazepam only comes in 2mg and 5mg (still Roche if Valium brand)
America, Great Britain , Most of Asia all make 10mg Diazepam as the standard (max) dose.

2. In 2007 Temazepam 30mg *eggs* were banned because too many people were IV'ing them. Now we only have 10mg in bottles of 30.

A pick of my two daily schedule 4 and 8 meds (Clonazepam 2mg not in pick its in the other room)

Does anyone else experience withdrawal from using etizolam once or twice a week? I've been doing this for about a year or so and I've noticed the days in between dosing have become a bit more difficult to bear.

I feel like I'm giving myself enough time to avoid severe withdrawal, but I'm definitely experiencing some rebound symptoms.
Hope you are feeling better HC. In 2014 when I first got etizolam I would take a pill on Sunday night after dinner and before bed, so 2mgs a week for that year. Never noticed any problem but for me cannabis knocks me outmost nights. But I think our poly drug use catches up with us making interdose rebound. I think. Now I saw posts of people taking 200 pills in a week and had bad rebound. But that type of use seems to be for people that should stay away from these. I never understood the waking up to all the pills gone.

Anyway I am going to say anything is possible and I hope the rebound is not too bad. That would be time it would be wise to take a long break and not dive into more use.

Hope you are feeling better HC. In 2014 when I first got etizolam I would take a pill on Sunday night after dinner and before bed, so 2mgs a week for that year. Never noticed any problem but for me cannabis knocks me outmost nights. But I think our poly drug use catches up with us making interdose rebound. I think. Now I saw posts of people taking 200 pills in a week and had bad rebound. But that type of use seems to be for people that should stay away from these. I never understood the waking up to all the pills gone.

Anyway I am going to say anything is possible and I hope the rebound is not too bad. That would be time it would be wise to take a long break and not dive into more use.
Well it's been 13 days since I've last touched etiz and I still feel pretty bad. Yesterday was the worst. My skin ached unbearably as well as the rest of my body. Hypersensitivity was quite high too. I think my past benzo abuse has compromised my ability to use it sparingly without having severe rebound and withdrawal symptoms. Really craving a couple milligrams, but I'm gonna try to give it at least a few more days. After this I won't use it more than once twice a week. Very difficult to properly control intake.

Well since past benzo abuse was mentioned then maybe it is that kindling effect. I don't think that is physically possible to get addicted to a short acting benzo from once or twice a week usage. Yet I did see issues like that from people that already had past issues with excessive usage. I have read some posts where people had past addictions and quit and really have to watch the rebound. I would take that to be kindling.

What a class of drugs, take more than they give for most people. 13 days and still feeling bad. As @cdin would say the cost is too much to take all the time for a good nights sleep or anxiety. (I like repeating that if only for myself, to me it is a wise statement) Sporadic works better.

Benzo beast here: I barely felt etiz unless I dosed more than 4mg. I feel like it is a great tool to get off stronger benzos but it just seems weak in my experience... but then it is not really a benzo, now, is it?
Tapering off was a lot easier than say aprazolam (my fave benz) and the landing was very soft with no noticeable adverse effects. My anxieties are naturally high but when I came off, it seems the lack of rebound was a relief and caused the opposite of rebound: Like anxiety was actually lower than normal. Weird.
Taper, friends, taper. ;)

Benzo beast here: I barely felt etiz unless I dosed more than 4mg. I feel like it is a great tool to get off stronger benzos but it just seems weak in my experience... but then it is not really a benzo, now, is it?
Tapering off was a lot easier than say aprazolam (my fave benz) and the landing was very soft with no noticeable adverse effects. My anxieties are naturally high but when I came off, it seems the lack of rebound was a relief and caused the opposite of rebound: Like anxiety was actually lower than normal. Weird.
Taper, friends, taper. ;)
Hi bro. I know/gather/seen maybe and your awayness too, sticky times.

Thoughts with you though mate, would be epic to chill with my man and that groovy funky hood and style you rock under it haha.

Hope you picking up, seeing brighter days.

Crazy times, gonna get crazier IMO.

Change. But let's not be afraid, if we can. I'm focussing on being realistic and prepared.

Hard hard line to strike though.

Exciting times too! That is actually what keeps me in the race here.

I wanna see this play through. Like, don't stop the movie now lol not F'ing kidding.

Anyway. Just few points here worthy cos so resonates.

I have virtually all my (not haha true) benzo use with pure Etiz powder.

But used Diazepam past. And I had ample chance to compare, gauge precise measure of Clonozolam & Fluaprazolam or Flucticazolam both way way stronger than Etiz, both qualitive & quantative regardless of amount.

Worse post side effects by far. Clonozolam, every time I took one 0.5 mg blotter, not alone, end night maybe, Etiz as usual, I liked it. Much better than Etiz for falling asleep before deciding to, knowing nothing, coming to, back sleep, next minute poof times up, 7/8 hours gone by yawn, up.

But every time after waking from a Clonozolam sleep, I felt groggy, restless, heated, irritable, out of my skin a bit for about 12 hours.

I tried seperated go's but the after effects of Clonozolam overweighed.

Same with the Flu...one. Strong. Flat euphorically.

Starting Etiz, 2 years ago, 0.25 mg's was a strong dose. For a few weeks or less lol.

Now, 15 mg's if slept, and need a wind-down, is less!

I prob need 5 mg's plus Etiz alone to feel a little mindswipe & engaging distraction.

But chucked in with x amount of weed and Kava, which greatly potentiates (non too lol) benzos, it's different.

I notice the overall.

atm using pure neat Etiz powder by eye and tool.

I weigh usually, but one too many accidental overdoses maybe up to 35 mg's, on paper 5, due to irregular dissolution and clumped powder in olive oil bottom doses, resulting in a back break last year one 7 weeks ago plus some way more significant internal shock, back healed amazing....I realised, neat Etiz powder, pretty safe actually.

Sensible, not scoops but metal stir point inside bag. 250 mg's on scale, quite a lot by eye.

No way ever am I getting even one tenth of that on edge of the tool.

So it's safe that way, ironically, for me with allergies to PG etc.

But no clue how much I'm using atm. By effects, today I feel over 16 mg's by hours ago.

Over 10, 12 mg's Etiz, hangover type effects emerge. 10 or less and sleep, barely.

Your report of anxiety rebound reversal, I anticipate this on a level with Etiz.

My doses have been up, L, square round the park.

I already saw sometimes, less Etiz = clearer thoughts, easier positive thought maintenance, less anxiety.

Other times, 20 mg's is called for to dope me into a cotton wool of mellow for half a day.

But...Etiz does have a mechanism of directly causing anxiety!

@6am-64-14m well done too bro tapering, and keep hanging tough man.

Well it's been 13 days since I've last touched etiz and I still feel pretty bad. Yesterday was the worst. My skin ached unbearably as well as the rest of my body. Hypersensitivity was quite high too. I think my past benzo abuse has compromised my ability to use it sparingly without having severe rebound and withdrawal symptoms. Really craving a couple milligrams, but I'm gonna try to give it at least a few more days. After this I won't use it more than once twice a week. Very difficult to properly control intake.
Try kava? I am the most atrocious advert there but it really can help I'm an unusual case all round.