• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Try kava? I am the most atrocious advert there but it really can help I'm an unusual case all round.
Kava tends to cause nausea for me. Plus I'm trying to refrain from anything that hits the gaba-A receptor up. Didn't want to exacerbate and prolong withdrawal/rebound symptoms.

Kava tends to cause nausea for me. Plus I'm trying to refrain from anything that hits the gaba-A receptor up. Didn't want to exacerbate and prolong withdrawal/rebound symptoms.
Ditto on the nausea. Allergies massively restrict my drug options.

Give me kava's nicest effects, no nausea all day.

But on the prolonging the withdrawl cycle, this may be presumptuous thinking.

I personally believe kava can help resetting and restoring a balance maybe far sooner, and more optimally than full abstination from GABA "agents".

Kava is different. Itis not addivtive, physically or chemically.

Only habitually, psychologically so there is that.

But as a short term, I really consider it may help and not hinder. No withdrawals from kava. No brain chemisty swings to reshuffle.

Kratom does that. Kava not. I'm surprised it hasn't been used as an attempt to rebalance post benzo brain chemistry. Not even a substitute, but how one maytake 5htp and niacin before/after MDMA.

Well I just finished my last organic chemistry final yesterday. Seeing how I've been able to abstain from etiz for the past two weeks I feel like I deserve a bit of a treat.

Plugged 45 mg of amphetamines. Threw 300mg of lyrica down the hatch and just dropped a 1mg of etizolam under my tongue and god damn I'm feeling grand. I find these three compounds to have great synergy. Just delightful.

On another note, it seems etizolam has disappeared from the market. I was suppose to get 200 2mg pez candy pressed with etizolam, but of course my site just initiated an exit scam. I know various countries have ceased production. I'll be sad to see etiz go as it's one of my favorite benzos.

It's also one of the only "benzos" that doesn't show up on drug tests due to the fact it's not technically a true benzo. I have to get tested on a monthly basis for my suboxone script. This is why it's nice to have etizolam on hand, so I'm hoping I can find a source out there.

Last edited:
Well I just finished my last organic chemistry final yesterday. Seeing how I've been able to abstain from etiz for two weeks I feel like I deserve a bit of a treat.

Plugged 45 mg of amphetamines. Threw 300mg of lyrica down the hatch and just dropped a 1mg of etizolam under my tongue and god damn I'm feeling grand. I find these three compounds to have great synergy. Just delightful.

On another note it seems etizolam has disappeared from the market. I was suppose to get 200 2mg pez candy pressed with etizolam, but of course my site just initiated an exit scam. I know various countries have ceased production. I'll be sad to see etiz go as it's one of my favorite benzos
Yes. First India last 8 months I think.

Recently Holland ban big change there but still obviously literally get this tonnes of the stuff on the planet, JUST as accessible theoretically as any relative global commodity/luxury (please excuse my random thoughts I am extraordinarily high on LSD), but this must be the case still in theory right?

Tonnes (and tonnes I bet) of pure Etizolam powder somewhere, likely Europe. I saw an avenue appear actually soon as it did get banned in Holland lol

And I see there is already, surely was, an Etizolam replacement. I need to check name, prob a thieno too.

Look out. So that panic, maybe not so required possibly in one sense.

Well done finishing your work. You made it. It's a checkpoint, they all count.

Yes. First India last 8 months I think.

Recently Holland ban big change there but still obviously literally get this tonnes of the stuff on the planet, JUST as accessible theoretically as any relative global commodity/luxury (please excuse my random thoughts I am extraordinarily high on LSD), but this must be the case still in theory right?

Tonnes (and tonnes I bet) of pure Etizolam powder somewhere, likely Europe. I saw an avenue appear actually soon as it did get banned in Holland lol

And I see there is already, surely was, an Etizolam replacement. I need to check name, prob a thieno too.

Look out. So that panic, maybe not so required possibly in one sense.

Well done finishing your work. You made it. It's a checkpoint, they all count.
I'm so bummed about that exit scam. I was really stoked to get 200 2mg etizolam pez pellets, but that's not happening anymore. Perhaps I will look around a bit more. Yeah who knows, they may develop a new thieno benzo that's even better.

Too bad there aren't any barbiturate like derivatives out there, now that would be quite something. Also it's Strange the quaalude analogues never panned out. I remember being so excited when they first hit the market, but they ended up being duds.

^ I agree with you both. We need a new safe downer.lol I like etizolam too when I need it. It wears off nicely for sleep after 7-8 hours. I see a lot of names. I never ordered RC's so I don't know a scam. I really hope some avenue opens up. I really don''t want some super strong blackour shit. I used etizolam well. Never over did it. I use it as a tool when I need to sleep.

I was always curious about the methaqualone analogs but never read anything good about them.

Last edited:
^ I agree with you both. We need a new safe downer.lol I like etizolam too when I need it. It wears off nicely for sleep after 7-8 hours. I see a lot of names. I never ordered RC's so I don't know a scam. I really hope some avenue opens up. I really don''t want some super strong blackour shit. I used etizolam well. Never over did it. I use it as a tool when I need to sleep.

I was always curious about the methaqualone analogs but never read anything good about them.
Were you referring to methylmethaqualone? I highly advise people not to do this. The only route that exhibits apparent effects is through vaporation and the effects aren't exactly great. The increased probability of seizures is not exaggerated. After smoking 100mg+ I began to involuntarily shake. I felt disoriented but somewhat dysphoric due to the fact I couldn't relax as I contemplated whether I was going to have a grand mal seizure or not.

Damn someone's gotta come through with the barbiturate analogues. Something akin to a black beauty where it's composed of half amphetamine and half barbiturate.

Were you referring to methylmethaqualone?
I was refering to the quaalude type RC's made from methaqualone..I thought I saw something like etaqualone (or something like that) And maybe another. So that is a shame they did not pan out. I would take a quaalude over an etizolam any day of the week. I do miss quaaludes. In high school they were all over. Legit Rorer and Lemon 714's. Etizolam is a tool. A quaalude can be good fun as well as knock you out. We use to call it an instant 6 pack. It felt like you drank 6 beers very quickly when it hit.

I was refering to the quaalude type RC's made from methaqualone..I thought I saw something like etaqualone (or something like that) And maybe another. So that is a shame they did not pan out. I would take a quaalude over an etizolam any day of the week. I do miss quaaludes. In high school they were all over. Legit Rorer and Lemon 714's. Etizolam is a tool. A quaalude can be good fun as well as knock you out. We use to call it an instant 6 pack. It felt like you drank 6 beers very quickly when it hit.
Yeah I think there's methylmethaqualone, etaqualone, and dicloqualone. I've used the methyl and ethyl forms and both were disappointing. I've heard dicloqualone is garbage too. It's always been a dream of mine to try real ludes. I imagine them to feel like cross between ghb, soma, and benzos except way more euphoric or perhaps they've become far too romanticized.

with allergies to PG etc.
Have you tried pure glycerine? Worked a charm for me. May be an option if not allergic to that. Just a thought. ;)
keep hanging tough man
Roger, that, homie. Do not really have a choice as it's hard wired somehow to not lay down regardless of adversity... I love to fight! lol Used to be physical now it's starting to lean to metaphysical.
Love ya, bro. I will be back posting like a madman; just gotta "stabilize", ya know? Basically using all I have atm to stay afloat and sane.

Hi bro. I know/gather/seen maybe and your awayness too, sticky times.

Thoughts with you though mate, would be epic to chill with my man and that groovy funky hood and style you rock under it haha.

Hope you picking up, seeing brighter days.

Crazy times, gonna get crazier IMO.

Change. But let's not be afraid, if we can. I'm focussing on being realistic and prepared.

Hard hard line to strike though.

Exciting times too! That is actually what keeps me in the race here.

I wanna see this play through. Like, don't stop the movie now lol not F'ing kidding.

Anyway. Just few points here worthy cos so resonates.

I have virtually all my (not haha true) benzo use with pure Etiz powder.

But used Diazepam past. And I had ample chance to compare, gauge precise measure of Clonozolam & Fluaprazolam or Flucticazolam both way way stronger than Etiz, both qualitive & quantative regardless of amount.

Worse post side effects by far. Clonozolam, every time I took one 0.5 mg blotter, not alone, end night maybe, Etiz as usual, I liked it. Much better than Etiz for falling asleep before deciding to, knowing nothing, coming to, back sleep, next minute poof times up, 7/8 hours gone by yawn, up.

But every time after waking from a Clonozolam sleep, I felt groggy, restless, heated, irritable, out of my skin a bit for about 12 hours.

I tried seperated go's but the after effects of Clonozolam overweighed.

Same with the Flu...one. Strong. Flat euphorically.

Starting Etiz, 2 years ago, 0.25 mg's was a strong dose. For a few weeks or less lol.

Now, 15 mg's if slept, and need a wind-down, is less!

I prob need 5 mg's plus Etiz alone to feel a little mindswipe & engaging distraction.

But chucked in with x amount of weed and Kava, which greatly potentiates (non too lol) benzos, it's different.

I notice the overall.

atm using pure neat Etiz powder by eye and tool.

I weigh usually, but one too many accidental overdoses maybe up to 35 mg's, on paper 5, due to irregular dissolution and clumped powder in olive oil bottom doses, resulting in a back break last year one 7 weeks ago plus some way more significant internal shock, back healed amazing....I realised, neat Etiz powder, pretty safe actually.

Sensible, not scoops but metal stir point inside bag. 250 mg's on scale, quite a lot by eye.

No way ever am I getting even one tenth of that on edge of the tool.

So it's safe that way, ironically, for me with allergies to PG etc.

But no clue how much I'm using atm. By effects, today I feel over 16 mg's by hours ago.

Over 10, 12 mg's Etiz, hangover type effects emerge. 10 or less and sleep, barely.

Your report of anxiety rebound reversal, I anticipate this on a level with Etiz.

My doses have been up, L, square round the park.

I already saw sometimes, less Etiz = clearer thoughts, easier positive thought maintenance, less anxiety.

Other times, 20 mg's is called for to dope me into a cotton wool of mellow for half a day.

But...Etiz does have a mechanism of directly causing anxiety!

@6am-64-14m well done too bro tapering, and keep hanging tough man.

Agreed clonozolam left me feeling horrid. It's so strong. I remember I dipped my finger in a bag of the powder and ate it, proceeded to black out and sleep for 3 days, waking up to way to many disturbing videos of me in my text messages

Etizolam I do like, it's a decent benzo, but I didn't find it euphoric.

To me Etizolam is equivalent to Alprazolam in a lot of ways.

My favorites by far are temazepam, diazepam, and I have yet to try klonopin honestly.

Have you tried pure glycerine? Worked a charm for me. May be an option if not allergic to that. Just a thought. ;)

Roger, that, homie. Do not really have a choice as it's hard wired somehow to not lay down regardless of adversity... I love to fight! lol Used to be physical now it's starting to lean to metaphysical.
Love ya, bro. I will be back posting like a madman; just gotta "stabilize", ya know? Basically using all I have atm to stay afloat and sane.
Hi man. Def allergic to glycerine.

But, I'm not sweating. Things have altered. Profoundly.

I can get off Etiz easily.

I can safely dose too.

The dog has it's day though.

Soon, going by all extraordinary indications, I might both just not need the Etiz plus be absolved of addiction and WD.

So @6am-64-14m I am still keeping peep mate for some images of your bike and travels. Make sure to spill a sight when you do, and let me know bro.

Love you man. That is unconditional, independent of me just using you ofc like an unconscious, automatic, biological primate lol, sucking, dopamine kick to...oh that guy's not around lately....fukim enit! 😀

Agreed clonozolam left me feeling horrid. It's so strong. I remember I dipped my finger in a bag of the powder and ate it, proceeded to black out and sleep for 3 days, waking up to way to many disturbing videos of me in my text messages

Etizolam I do like, it's a decent benzo, but I didn't find it euphoric.

To me Etizolam is equivalent to Alprazolam in a lot of ways.

My favorites by far are temazepam, diazepam, and I have yet to try klonopin honestly.
I loved temazzies, only took in early 2000's, preferred a lot to Diazepam.

I would take temazepam. Did still produce an out of sorts ness.

I loved temazzies, only took in early 2000's, preferred a lot to Diazepam.

I would take temazepam. Did still produce an out of sorts ness.
Yeah temazepams are great though a bit more difficult to come by.

Well after 2 months I finally ended up receiving 200 2mg etiz pez candies. Thinking I was ripped off I went ahead and ordered 25 2mg pressed etiz bars. Both orders showed up at once, so as of now I have a substantial stash of etizolam.

For whatever reason I ordered a gram of cocaine which also showed up in the mail with the aforementioned products. I'm not sure if I even truly enjoy the effects produced by coke, but here we are.

Took 600mg of lyrica a couple hours before everything arrived. I then proceeded to do a few lines of cocaine. It's been years since I've done it, but from what I remember this stuff is actually pretty damn good. After the third line I began to get slightly edgy, so I took 1.5mg of etizolam. This completely altered the nature of the experience. I feel calm, yet alert accompanied by an elevation in mood. No extreme euphoria Or anything, but a pleasant sensation nonetheless.

I was concerned I wouldn't be able to procure etizolam anymore due to various countries decisions to cease its production, but I think this should last me quite some time.

I'm a bit skeptical of etizolam being pressed into pills that have the appearance of Xanax bars as well as pez candies enveloped by a pg solution of etizolam. This is how many RC's get banned. There's actually a news story documenting how someone's children discovered these pez candies which were subsequently ingested. They then ended up in the ER.

Anyways, After testing I'm pleased to state that both products are of high quality so I'm pretty damn satisfied.

So much for restraint. After a 2 week break from benzos I told myself I would attempt to decrease consumption. Perhaps the acquisition of large amounts of etizolam and the gram of cocaine that mysteriously materialized out of nowhere threw that plan into a complete state of disarray.

It's been increasingly difficult to practice temperance. These 2mg pez candies have such an innocuous appearance, thus they become more tempting to ingest.

I really need to reign it in. I'm starting my first semester at UC Davis in a couple weeks and I can't be using all these various substances. I won't be able to handle 5 extremely difficult classes when I'm in this drug induced haze.

I'll probably experience some benzo withdrawal. Hopefully it will be minor as I haven't been using them every day, but for the past week and a half I've used etizolam 7 times in conjunction with lyrica. Due to my long history of benzo abuse and subsequent withdrawal, it doesn't require much for me to experience some rough symptoms from moderate use.

Wish these things didn't work so well. Such insidious little fuckers.

Black Beauties are actually just straight Amphetamines….no barbiturates in the mix

Biphetamine 20mg is a solid black capsule consisting of:
Amphetamine Sulphate 10mg
D-Amphetamine Sulphate 10mg

15mg of d-amphetamine & 5mg of l-amphetamine

Biphetamine 20mg (Black Beauty) is basically just Adderall…
75% d-amphetamine
25% l-amphetamine

Biphetamine 7 1/2 mg - white capsule
Biphetamine 12 1/2 mg - white / black capsule
Biphetamine 20mg - black capsule

Well I managed to get through a semester at my new university and ended up doing quite well despite my considerable etizolam intake. Since January I was keeping my benzo use to twice a week for a few months. Even then the time in between doses would get uncomfortable (body aches, vivid nightmares with sleep paralysis, increased anxiety).

I was particularly dreading an upcoming court case where I was subpoenaed as a witness and victim of a crime. This case was in regards to a tragedy that ensued 5 years ago where I was sent fentanyl instead of 2-fma. Unfortunately my girlfriend was found dead on the scene and I was rushed to the hospital where they discovered my kidneys and liver were failing. Not wanting to go into too much depth, I ended up spending 4 hellish months in the hospital and almost lost my left leg. I was bed bound for another few months then confined to a wheel chair for a month. After a year I could finally walk again.

Forgive my digression, but the stress surrounding this event prompted me to start taking more etizolam. I live in California, but the damn court case took place in Minnesota, so I had to miss a few days of classes and fly all the way out there to finally confront this appalling thing that’s been lording over me ever since it occurred .

I despise public speaking so one can imagine my discontent as I had to testify about something so painful as this. I took approximately 4 mg before I took the stand and have difficulty recalling what questions were asked or how I answered them, but I came to find out that at least 14 other people had died due to this one twisted individual. Worst of all is that he knew it was a bad batch and kept sending it out, not caring about the implications of such an act.

Pardon my little backstory, But that was back in the beginning of April and suffice to say I never got back to my normal schedule of limiting etiz to twice a week. Now I’ll take it 3-4 times in a row with a 3 day break in between. At this rate I’m concerned I’m becoming more and more physically dependent on it and will have some difficulty tapering off.

I was thinking of getting some Valium or diclazepam to taper, but I’m on suboxone maintenance and am required a monthly urinalysis, so that limits my options. I do have 4-methylpregabalin on the way so that should mitigate some of the withdrawal symptoms. Hopefully I can get through the next couple of weeks and return to my normal responsible etizolam usage. Not exactly the easiest of tasks.

End of rant

Surprised this thread is still so quiet. Not much has changed for me. I’m still semi dependent benzos. I try to take 2-3 day breaks in between usage, so I have it somewhat under control. I ran out of my 200 2 mg pez pills and was worried that etizolam would be very difficult to find in todays climate.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I found a solid source for etizolam powder. I bought 250 mg and dissolved 100 mg in 10 ml of propylene glycol. Being weary of using a source the first time I tried a couple mg and it felt like the real deal. The next day I drug tested myself to see if I’d pop up positive for benzos. For all I know this powder could have been a different cheaper rc benzo derivative, but I came up negative for benzos, which indicates that it’s most likely etizolam.

I'm currently taking a break. I've consumed Etizolam roughly once a week (sometimes twice) for more than a year (mostly just to help me sleep). It is by far the best substance for that purpose for me due to its short half-life and it is also great for anxiety. I want to stay away from it for a least a month just to reset. I'm mostly using pellets from an RC vendor at the moment, but I also have some blistered Etizests. Interestingly, the pellets are stronger than the blistered pills even though both are supposed to be 1 mg.