• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I don't know bout you others but I think Etizolam ruins my alcohol buzzes.

Every time I drink I feel good then I pop one or two etiz and I actually end up either just feeling plain weird or blacking out for small chunks of time.
It seems like it just wipes out the effects of the alcohol and tries to take over in a way.. must be something to do with it acting on the same GABA receptors if i'm correct.

No point taking these with any drug tbh, 0 recreational value. They're amazing for anxiety though, and you get vivid dreams afterwards.

sorry i was out of control and ignorant.

Seriously, take it easy man.. i know you're new. But why abuse a medication that would be so much more useful if used for its intended purposes?
You'll be sorry one day if you have horrible anxiety and are in need of benzos but they don't work for you anymore.
We've been saying this quite a few times lately, if you want something recreational as a drug use something different, opiates or something.
Benzos are best used/felt when you are anxious or stressed out. Use responsibly.
Thanks, I got out of control with them because I took 2mg of etizolam for my first time the other day and it was the most euphoric diazepine i had ever taken so i figured why not play around with this. But the euphoria disappeared now and I was eating them like skittles the past 3 days. Going to save the rest I have for a comedown aid from more recreational stimulants. Alcohol is dangerous with etizolam too, my cousin died in his sleep after a night of drinking and popping pills. Thank you for caring my friend. I will stop abusing this medicinal chemical right after i finish the pills i had lined up for todays Willow (yes the movie!) Screening. Thanks Deezy <3<3. Sry if I offended anyone :'(

Last edited:
Just on a side note, I have been taking etizolam for some time now, I buy 250 2mg pellets at a time, and have just bought my second batch, I only use one 2mg per day usually, 2 if excessively anxious, and on nights where insomnia is winning hands down 2 at night on top of 2 zopiclone will put me down for the night. Never had to go over 5 2mg pellets in one day and that was an unusual event for me, as the mean dosage per day is 2mg to 4mg, so 250 pellets last a long time with me, I hear of others taking heroic doses of this stuff and I don't really see the point, I get no euphoria, just a calmness, a slowing down of my thinking and a reduction in anxiety although am on pregabalin for anxiety as well, but still taking etizolam, kinda like my safety net, not quite ready to taper down and stop just yet. Don't feel like I have a habit as having such a short half life I would have thought I'd be getting some sort of withdrawal type symptoms and I'm not, even if I only have one a day for a period of time. Maybe I may not have too hard a time stopping etiz when I feel ready, fingers crossed. It should be noted that I am now on mood stabilisers as well (quetiapine) as it's pretty well confirmed that as well as GAD, Social Anxiety, Seasonal Affected Disorder, Agoraphobia, antisocial personality disorder (with a second personality disorder (borderline personality disorder), that I do not have depressive disorder but bipolar disorder, but am on anti depressants(moclobemide - maoi) as the depressive episodes are severe and potentially life threatening as suicidal idealisation is persistent and insistent, but Hypomania, while bearable at low levels, can be just as dangerous as the depression if the up cycle starts escalating into full mania. I have only felt euphoria from drugs twice in my life, but when My Hypomania is escalating I get all the symptoms you'd expect to get from smoking meth, Elation climbing to euphoria, severe disinhibition, hypersexuality, (my libido was always massive, but died for ten years being on the wrong medications and it died organically and slowly so I thought it was a natural course of events, a fact of getting older. Now I have finally started to settle on my new psych meds I realise I should have questioned that, as it happened at a far too young age (around 40)). All my health professionals know all my drug use and have offered to help me stop taking etizolam when I feel ready, and if I cannot manage to stop alone, or taper off alone, I just have to go to one of my health professionals and they will transfer me to a longer half life benzo like diazepam and do a very slow taper down. Again, even my psychiatrist (who we all know are vehemently against all mind altering substances without prescription. It's what they are taught to believe and most are very dogmatic about it, but they will (and again I have been assured of this) help you out of any trouble you may have got yourself into, despite their own personal feelings on the matter) has made me the offer of assistance to stop etizolam when ready to, in line with my other health care providers. I may be very lucky to have such an understanding team of professionals on my side. I hope that all of you find such understanding(possibly the wrong term here, maybe tolerant should be better) medical professionals. It's their job to get you well again, no matter how difficult the proposition may feel when deciding the correct course of treatment for you. This is Britain, and it's problems aside, our health service does it's very best to offer the best service it can with the money it gets. I for one feel grateful and have no fear of telling all, which is the only way for your physician to get your treatment right. YMMV but I hope you get offered the level of support I have been offered for when necessary. Peace, out. Doctors are people too and know just how fallible we are.

So I'm a little worried. It appears I have become mentally addicted to etilzolam over the past week. This is my third day in a row using it heavy. I feel fucking whacked, as I have also been drinking with it. This is the last batch of the chemical I will order as it is too addictive for me to handle. It also puts crazy thoughts into my head, well the crazy thoughts are because I am probably crazy. I was contemplating breaking in through the roof of some surgergy clinic down the street to steal drugs (too fucking insane, never would have those thoughts sober). Anyways I just decided I'm gonna go pick up this little hot redhead chick who works at 711, gonna mack it with her hard and probably have some wild ass sex if my benzo persona remains solid.

Fuck I need to quit benzos, etizolam is way too addictive for me to use recreationally and offers little euphoria, just unrestrained though patterns that lead to wild parties and trouble...HAHAHAHHAHA =D

Would be fantastic for coming down for stim's and trips, personally I use MXE to recover from mda. Ketamine is great for mdma recovery although I only use mda now. My mdma days are behind me.

Wish me luck with this lil honey!

Etizolam is like Xanax in the way that it doesn't last long enough so you just keep taking more and more....

Etizolam is like Xanax in the way that it doesn't last long enough so you just keep taking more and more....

Extreme responsibility is required with access to such drugs, I have not become dependent yet at least I don't think so. I won't get more for several days so I guess I'll see! :) I generally don't take it every day, and though I've taken it for 5-7 days straight, I always stop using it when I use opioids. They've been (what I want) scarce and my reluctance to buy dope has left me with loperamide and therefore a bit more anxious. It's been about a week since I went 3 days.

Νιοβη λος;12289390 said:
So I'm a little worried. It appears I have become mentally addicted to etilzolam over the past week. This is my third day in a row using it heavy. I feel fucking whacked, as I have also been drinking with it. This is the last batch of the chemical I will order as it is too addictive for me to handle. It also puts crazy thoughts into my head, well the crazy thoughts are because I am probably crazy. I was contemplating breaking in through the roof of some surgergy clinic down the street to steal drugs (too fucking insane, never would have those thoughts sober). Anyways I just decided I'm gonna go pick up this little hot redhead chick who works at 711, gonna mack it with her hard and probably have some wild ass sex if my benzo persona remains solid.

Fuck I need to quit benzos, etizolam is way too addictive for me to use recreationally and offers little euphoria, just unrestrained though patterns that lead to wild parties and trouble...HAHAHAHHAHA =D

Would be fantastic for coming down for stim's and trips, personally I use MXE to recover from mda. Ketamine is great for mdma recovery although I only use mda now. My mdma days are behind me.

Wish me luck with this lil honey!

Wow. You're taking too much. When I take the lowest dose possible that gives me a feeling of relaxation (1-2)mg, that should be all. You're taking doses which kill your inhibition, and with benzos, blackouts and bad decisions can spiral into a really fucked up nightmare, or death.

All the etizolam is gone. I think I'll stick to meditiation, vitamins, and herbs for landing gear from trips, rolls, and tweak sessions from now on. My benzo days are over. I have no self control with them, lmao. But etizolam is fantastic when used responsibly.

Last edited:
Νιοβη λος;12290276 said:
All the etizolam is gone. I think I'll stick to meditiation, vitamins, and herbs for landing gear from trips, rolls, and tweak sessions from now on. My benzo days are over. I have no self control with them, lmao. But etizolam is fantastic when used responsibly.

The inhibition lowering is dose dependent, but probably person dependant too. Funny though, I way abused other benzos, mostly pills but phenazepam a few times a time being like a week or so of no memory, to the extent of forgetting days, slurred speech, retarded behavior. But I've done almost every benzo over time, and the only one with the same level of anxiety reduction has far greater potential for amnesia - clonazepam. I never even particularly liked temazepam or alprazolam. I told my doctor I tapered off of them slowly, as the sirens beckoned me on.

I've found etizolam the only one similar that I actually feel damn good from a low dose, but maybe past experience has increased my caution a bit, and I appreciate the subtler effects more.

you guys that get super dis-inhibited(??) must be taking monster doses..the most eiz i have ever taken is 4 mgs at a time and tbh i just felt very calm and sleepy..in no way did i feel like doing much but sitting around..i had no desire to have sex or break into a store or clinic lol..

the good thing with etiz i have found is i am not a high functioning person on them..i cannot take them early in the morning and have a productive day in terms of working out, getting things done..taking etiz just makes me want to chill out and do nothing so this pretty much forces me to take them only later in the day when i get home from work..

you guys that get super dis-inhibited(??) must be taking monster doses..the most eiz i have ever taken is 4 mgs at a time and tbh i just felt very calm and sleepy..in no way did i feel like doing much but sitting around..i had no desire to have sex or break into a store or clinic lol..

the good thing with etiz i have found is i am not a high functioning person on them..i cannot take them early in the morning and have a productive day in terms of working out, getting things done..taking etiz just makes me want to chill out and do nothing so this pretty much forces me to take them only later in the day when i get home from work..

Only blacked out once with a high dose, due to an unacceptable assumption that I would get what I ordered in solution, or some sort of notice otherwise. Seriously what kind of asshole when you ask for 10mg, doesn't mention that it's actually ten times that? And what kind of moron takes his frivolous assumption at face value. a 1.5mg assumed dose was 15mg (this moron once - and never again.)

Other than that stupid assumption (no more pre-made solutions for me) I have not blacked out once, though I might have taken it to a bit of excess once or twice and been overly talkative and confident of my sobriety (aren't you always at a certain amount of benzos? ;) ) But that was at first use. I realized about 1mg was all that's required for the desirable effects (lack of anxiety, increased optimism). I doubt I would fit any clinical anxiety disorder subset.

I try very carefully to take the minimum effective dose, and not for more than a handful of days at a time. But it surely gives me motivation, (more so than stimulants!) an optimistic mindset and a feeling of peace with myself and the world. I don't really feel pessimistic, but it's just a certain distinct feeling of optimism.

Ordering etiz for first time through good source...hope all gos well i need the sleep

I hope SOMEONE will please just answer this as I think it's an interesting side effect of etizolam.

When I take etizolam (a blister or 2 every other month) I have this weird side effect where some foods tastes horrid, especially BREAD. Most of the time it usually kills my kratom buzz as well.

Any idea why these two things happen? Does this happen to anybody else??

Last edited:
I tried 7 blue pellets with a score down the back, loose from a friend, the other week. They did work for me in terms of helping me sleep whilst I have my dissertation on. I always panic when a dead line looms and sleep is always intermittent with lots of tossing and turning. I have 20 etizest on the way. Original order was 20, but the retailer got my billing and shipping addresses confused, so as I recently moved and can't go back what so ever to my old address, they are sending me another 20. If they are any good, I might try and go back to my old address! haha.

Oh btw, when i took it, i didn't necessarily get euphoria, just a sense of feeling "daft"! Like whenever i've taken valium to help me sleep (always sublingually), i would be laying in my bed, feel it coming on, and try to raise my hand from the mattress to be fully vertical. And it would be so difficult and I would just begin to laugh and laugh and going to bathroom would be like woah such an adventure cos I was floating, yet heavy and wobbling side to side. It was side slitting stuff i tell you haha. Etizolam has given me a similar feeling but not on the same level. I still think it is worthwhile. Oh I have had nitrazepam on a few occasions and that is super fun too, though you do get a bit of amnesia even on the lower end of the dosage spectrum I would have.

I hope SOMEONE will please just answer this as I think it's an interesting side effect of etizolam.

When I take etizolam (a blister or 2 every other month) I have this weird side effect where some foods tastes horrid, especially BREAD. Most of the time it usually kills my kratom buzz as well.

Any idea why these two things happen? Does this happen to anybody else??

Wow that is interesting! I've never experienced bad tastes, on or off Etizolam and I used it regularly for a month or so for insomnia (around 2mg a night).

Losing your sense of taste is a common side effect of antidepressants, I found Mirtazapine as calming as Etizolam but having food and drink taste bland and samey got too much. Can taste fine on Etizolam, maybe it's being mixed with other drugs that causes it.

Approx how long should it take for etizolam to be out of ones system?

I know it has a short half life but jw how long before it's eliminated.