• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I took tons if 10 panel tests for my outpatient suboxone program at 1 point and even after I admitted by use of etizolam they still says they didn't see it show up or they would have said something cuz the places like that do not want you taking benzos or anything like it

Hey everyone, I just came into 20mg of etizolam powder that's supposed to be as pure as it gets. It definitely is a tiny amount, and due to that I have a bit of a problem... My scale is not very sensitive to small amounts of powders such as this, as I purchased one for weighing mainly cannabis it is only accurate to the .00g. I would like to have a general idea as to how much I am taking, would someone be so kind as to post a picture of what 2mg (dose I would usually take when I did it about a year ago) looks like with something for scale next to it? Or even just a general idea for how much that is? Thanks

Easiest way would be to pour out the powder and eyeball it in half to make 2 piles of ~10mg then again for 2 piles of ~5mg then once again for about 2.5mg and then take a little out to be on the safe side since eyeballing can be risky.
But I don't see another option unless you wanna make a propylene glycol liquid solution and measure with an oral syringe.

Easiest way would be to pour out the powder and eyeball it in half to make 2 piles of ~10mg then again for 2 piles of ~5mg then once again for about 2.5mg and then take a little out to be on the safe side since eyeballing can be risky.
Cool, didn't think of that, that sounds like exactly what I'll do.

Please don't: that method would be highly unreliable.

ebola

Dissolve the whole thing in alcohol and divide it that way. Eyeballing powders is not an accurate method of measurement at all.

ochief said:
I don't have the money to go out and buy a nice mg scale right now...

You have money for drugs but not thirty dollars for a jeweler's scale (accuracy at roughly +/- 3 mg)?
If you trust the weight of the amount you were sold (which you should not), you can dissolve in propylene glycol and measure volumetrically.

ebola

If you trust the weight of the amount you were sold (which you should not), you can dissolve in propylene glycol and measure volumetrically.

ebola

I also stated that in my post.
As an alternative to eyeballing which i did say is risky.

...since eyeballing can be risky.
But I don't see another option unless you wanna make a propylene glycol liquid solution and measure with an oral syringe.

I have never had to split up pure powders by eyeballing. I have a very good mg scale fortunately.
I was just trying to make it at least safer than what they were asking for..
would someone be so kind as to post a picture of what 2mg (dose I would usually take when I did it about a year ago) looks like with something for scale next to it?
THAT is less safe than eyeballing divided doses IMO.

Last edited:
Hey guys, it's been a while since I participated in BL but I just received an order of Consern etizest blister pack pills. I believe I have taken around 5mg over the past 5 hrs, and am not feeling much of anything besides a light sedation. However, I also believe this sedation may be more of a result of lack of sleep after working late last night before waking early to take my dog to the vet.

Like I said I have taken 5mgs so far of the etizest pills because I have read numerous reports about their potency seeming to be higher than the intas brand etilaam, but find that hard to believe considering redosing every hour. I have no tolerance to benzos like drugs at the moment as the last time i have consumed any benzo was from my prescription for temazepam 30 mgs which i usually need approximately 90mg for an effective night's sleep. Last use of temazepam was one month ago.

Last bit of information i have also taken 10 grams of bali kratom a few hours ago and I do feel a little more chill but i do not experience this euphoria that most people seem to report from etizolam. Is Consern brand etizest weaker than the Intas etilaam? I had read otherwise but could be misled.

I was hoping that someone might have some insight into the effectiveness of these different brands of etizolam because to be honest it feels like it has slight anti-anxiety properties but not much else in the way of relaxation. I have no intention of taking high doses based on many the many reports I have read of amnesic tendencies and regretful behavior.

Any opinions on this situation would be GREATLY appreciated. I have read the etizest vs. etilaam thread but couldn't find much help there.

Thanks you guys, I forgot for a while how great this forum is.

just a quick update. I don't see any real positive effects from this drug, and that was quite a disappointment. I think I ended up doing about 10 or 11 mg including one mg snorted and I felt absolutely no euphoria whatsoever. This was also in combination with one beer. The source I received these from has many great ratings and they have overwhelmingly positive feedback on this particular product. Like I said I started off almost 11 hours ago and I am currently left with a decent amount of relaxation/sleepiness. But that is it. :\

I had no intention of trying to do this to get messed up. I started of small and gradually built to to 10mgs. and that will be all. I'm going to wait a few days and give it another try after a few good nights rest and see if my experience will be any better. But I will only take 2 to four mgs at night to see if it is an effective sleep aid to use once in a while.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know that for a person who rarely drinks and has no tolerance to benzos this has been a total let down. I don't understand the hype of this drug.

Thanks for reading ya'll

If you took 11mgs eith zero tolerance AND drank a beer I would imagine your not gonna remember writing that post lol. People need to realize that benzos are simply not recreational for everyone and chasing a high is extremely dangerous, people do stupid shit when blacked out. I had a friend that wrapped his 20,000$ truck around a tree hospitalizing two of his friends on 5 xanax bars (10mgs for those who don't know what bars are). Imagine waking up in a jail cell cuz you decided to do something stupid and waking up with a several year sentence, scary shit. There was one time when I blacked out and came to with my house destroyed and my fridge was squirted with mustard and ketchup lol, I had a full 30ct script of 1mg xanax footballs and woke up with none, I only remember taking 3 or 4.

Enough preaching, anyways... like I said, you should keep in mind is that benzodiazepines are just not recreational for alot of people, especially those without anxiety issues. Your aiming for euphoria but benzos don't really give a straight up euphoria. Some will disagree but it's the case for most. Want euphoria? Take an opiate. I know this has probably been said a thousand times but it's true, benzos euphoria come from the relief of anxiety... if you don't have anxiety you may feel more loose and relaxed but not euphoric. I've got GAD so I personally find benzos pretty recreational but I still prefer alot of other drugs. For me, I enjoy confidence boost and increase in general functionality. That in itself is the "euphoria".

Last edited:
^ yeah the relief of my life crippling anxiety is what i would refer to the "euphoria" of benzos as also.. not really a high to speak of, just overall more functionality in life and help in social situations and stress in general is what makes them feel good to me. That plus the slowing down a bit of my racing mind.

If you took 11mgs eith zero tolerance AND drank a beer I would imagine your not gonna remember writing that post lol. People need to realize that benzos are simply not recreational for everyone and chasing a high is extremely dangerous, people do stupid shit when blacked out. I had a friend that wrapped his 20,000$ truck around a tree hospitalizing two of his friends on 5 xanax bars (10mgs for those who don't know what bars are). Imagine waking up in a jail cell cuz you decided to do something stupid and waking up with a several year sentence, scary shit. There was one time when I blacked out and came to with my house destroyed and my fridge was squirted with mustard and ketchup lol, I had a full 30ct script of 1mg xanax footballs and woke up with none, I only remember taking 3 or 4.

Weirdly I remember everything last night from noon when I got them all the way to midnight when I made a sandwich and decided it would taste awesome if I had a big bowl of sour cream to dip it in while I ate :. Now I am no Benzo noob. I once took 150 pills of Kpins and Xanax (1mg each) over the course of 5 days under a blackout...wrecked my car on an overpass and drove home with the front missing...and that is a tenth of that experience.

But back to the etizolam, I mean i did feel some relief from my anxiety, I've always had pretty high anxiety but I'm just saying that 11 mg of the etiz felt like 3 mgs of clonazepam or Xanax.

I might try and take one the next day I go to work in a couple of days and notice if I have more fun at work than normal.

^ yeah the relief of my life crippling anxiety is what i would refer to the "euphoria" of benzos as also.. not really a high to speak of, just overall more functionality in life and help in social situations and stress in general is what makes them feel good to me. That plus the slowing down a bit of my racing mind.

I also have anxiety, yet not life crippling anymore as I work in an industry that requires me to deal with hundreds of people every night and make sure I take care of each one of them. I'm server. I must say right now I have a pretty strong burnt feeling since I woke up with is pretty nice and relaxing. I do however remember over five years ago when I could very easily get benzos I most definitely felt euphoria from xanax and k pins (many times before I entered the black hole)...so I don't know what to say about that.

Anyways like I just said, I'm gonna hold off taking them for a while and see how they feel on a morning when I haven't been drinking three straight days(friends wedding stuff) and waking up early to walk my dog with massive hangovers.

Let me clarify when i had that benzo accident it was 2009. I havent had benzos in years except for a small temazepam prescription each month. Last time i took temazepam was 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the benzo boozers who mix their tiz with drinks, i know youre out there, how many mg and how much alcohol do you feel is safe to combine?

Fuck it, lets get sloppy and go rob a dope house. 1 more mg and a swig of miller fortune and i'm gonna rob a fuckin crack dealer at knife point....jk what a bad idea but i could always ask the upstairs tenants to blaze...feelin loose as a goose

Νιοβη λος;12287502 said:
Fuck it, lets get sloppy and go rob a dope house. 1 more mg and a swig of miller fortune and i'm gonna rob a fuckin crack dealer at knife point....jk what a bad idea but i could always ask the upstairs tenants to blaze...feelin loose as a goose

Νιοβη λος;12287452 said:
Hmm, seeing as i have popped about 10 etilaams since last night i think one more mg and a brew wont hurt, hahhhaha! Its time to get silly! After tonight i'm waiting a week to dose anymore tiz.

Seriously, take it easy man.. i know you're new. But why abuse a medication that would be so much more useful if used for its intended purposes?
You'll be sorry one day if you have horrible anxiety and are in need of benzos but they don't work for you anymore.
We've been saying this quite a few times lately, if you want something recreational as a drug use something different, opiates or something.
Benzos are best used/felt when you are anxious or stressed out. Use responsibly.