• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Thiaminorex RC stim.. be careful!

Here is a quote from some other forums:
The fact that Levamisole is a major ingredient of Cocaine in the US since quite some time now and that the expected massive outbreak of pulmonary hypertension did not take place raises some questions for sure.
It boils down to two possibilities:
- The whole "Aminorex causes pulmonary hypertension" thing is just utter bullshit (this is what I think*)
or
- only levo-Aminorex causes PH, not dextro-Aminorex. As Levamisole is a chiral medication of the "natural" configuration and it its metabolized to dextro-Aminorex alone.

But even IF it was true and all Aminorex would cause PH it would afflict at most 0,2% of those who use it daily for a prolonged time and as PH is a cumulative disease, say it must be triggered and existing to get worse and worse by self-reinforcement, just using 5 mg Sildenafil or Tadalafil daily will simply suppress the outbrake completely. Those meds were developed exactly for this and are prescribed in this doses for exactly this purpose and they work very well.

* I think Aminorex was slandered and pulled because it was in the process of getting FDA clearance not for weight-loss but as a medication for menopausal women to restore lost libido for them. What parts of the press and medical establishment slandered as a "Sex drug for women". I mean, it was still the 60's, early 70's back then. So yes, there was more to it then just weight loss and judging from the fight the test-groups put up when they were told that tests are discontinued and the drug banned it will have been a lot more I would say.

Synthesis is not as trivial as 4-MAR. Seems very similar to Amph/Meth where Meth is so much easier.
Aminorex is prone to Hydrolysis, so its more then questionable if Cyanates will give any yields worth to mention, not as far as I know. But well, what do I know.

a medication for menopausal women to restore lost libido for them. What parts of the press and medical establishment slandered as a "Sex drug for women"

Totally agree and I can see why. I thought meth makes you horny. that one blew meth out of the waters. hands up! and any stimulant and psychedelic for that matter. Sex is out of this world. heavenly! not the non-sensical meth-horniness, flapping your poor dinky to pulp for 15 hours straight which meth does. your poor dinky that refuses to collaborate because of vasoconstriction. That one has no stimdick afaik then again that is N=1. (2 with my GF!) More like marathon erotic-psychedelic-love-making" rather than "animalistic-fcking" of meth. My GF loved it ..

Stimulation is as intense but not pushy like meth where the drug take control of the sex, but clean smooth confident you are in charge kind of stimulation. Probably because this class is the most maniac I can think of. So that may be due to maniac effect, very maniac. again not the bombastic coke-meth-pyros type of mania.. but calm confident you can do anything mania, almost psychedelic.... Too bad that compound got a bad rap

Last edited:
One more thing about this class: there is no comedown at all, like with other stimulants. The reason being that there is no serotonin and dopamine depletion that causes debilitating depression post-mdma and other shitty effects of stims on comedown. Actually quite antidepressant. cf that paper I mentioned above in calves "there were no depletion of endogenous catehcolamines..." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/5062875/

and this one comparing it to MDMA in mice

The effects of aminorex and related compounds on brain monoamines and metabolites in CBA mice

Abstract
: Acute and long-term neurochemical effects of aminorex, an appetite-suppressing drug related to amphetamine in chemical structure, and stereoisomers of its analogues were examined and compared with those of 3.4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine (MDMA) and fenfluramine. Aminorex and its analogues, with exception of 4S, 5S-dimethylaminorex, did not cause the long-term neurotransmitter depletion in either the dopaminergic or 5-HT-ergic systems that was observed after MDMA or fenfluramine in CBA mice. These results are discussed in terms of possible structurally related mechanisms of neurotoxicity...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9120777/

Good'day All BLighters..Stay Safe Out There

Last edited:
^ pardon me, but that is bullshit..a myth, an urban legend. never been proven! here is a study in dogs:

another one in calves:

ALL THREE PEOPLE caught with 4-MA having Pulmonary Hypertension isn't a coincidence given the Austrian outbreak associated with Aminorex in the late 1960's.

But you do you.