• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

I was going to mention zophen/b9, I'll just add these: Harry@piekarnia, dr suess, mashead, Morrison's Lament. Ehh, so many more, wondering what happened to a couple in this thread as well, where'd limpet chicken go, why did zephyr get banned, so many questions.

I was going to mention zophen/b9, I'll just add these: Harry@piekarnia, dr suess, mashead, Morrison's Lament. Ehh, so many more, wondering what happened to a couple in this thread as well, where'd limpet chicken go, why did zephyr get banned, so many questions.

Zophens wife was posting not too long ago, I 100% bet he has eyes on the site.

Come on man, post something Zophen.

I didn't want to be grim, but had to post about Mr. Spade's passing :(
A legend in the making, a legend in the passing <3

Did Spade really die?

Or you lot taking the mick? Hard to tell at times, I know kinda hypocritical coming from me.

Few names I remember there! Also from the same era MrGeezer, hedonistic angel, mcbob-e, funkyhippy, titania, basehead, johnnyboy a few more on the tip of my tongue, but the ol' brain isn't what it used to be (and was never all that anyway..)

He died a virgin. Just not an anal virgin.

This is exactly the reply I was hoping you'd come back with.

Did Spade really die?

Or you lot taking the mick? Hard to tell at times, I know kinda hypocritical coming from me.

I was honestly confused too the other day because I thought @monstanoodle was giving us confirmation.

But now that I've re-read the post, I see that's not the case.

I hope spades not dead, and doubt he is. It started with a joke, and that's all there is to it.

I honestly, genuinely, just hope he's found himself; and will pop back in to tell us off his life changing escapades. He was a good lad spade. <3

Spade had become more and more disillusioned with bl on his last number of logins. It war around the time of many, many sad deaths. He'd obviously changed his life dramatically for better or worse and wanted to leave the past behind, was my impression.

I actually arranged to meet him out here a few times (prob 4 years back minimum) but he stood me up/possibly cased me once and didn't show.

Noone ever really leaves bl, unless you get pruned out of existence. If you make enough posts you will live forever.

@gun toting hip gansta
Yeah that era, lol. I have trouble remembering where everyone's from, but it helps when there's a list of former eadd staff members, lot's of familiar names, you're on there too!
Psychokitten and chr1.5 are two others btw. What about skydancer, is he still alive?

edit: for some reason it lists the top of the page when I link an individual post, oh well.

What was the username of the gay prostitute who lived in Dubai (iirc)? He always used to post pictures of his food, or cocktails (fnarr fnarr).

What about skydancer, is he still alive?.

the past wave of BL's got their lives together, probably even forgot that they once had a account here, dead, who know's. Same about Spencer, who knows, man. Let's hope they are okay.

Also @Noodle

? haha

Probably bumpin some techno, haha.

lemme play some for ya

P.S> Recently logged members will appear when you ''@'' them

What was the username of the gay prostitute who lived in Dubai (iirc)? He always used to post pictures of his food, or cocktails (fnarr fnarr).

Bearlove?

the past wave of BL's got their lives together, probably even forgot that they once had a account here, dead, who know's. Same about Spencer, who knows, man. Let's hope they are okay.

Also @Noodle

? haha

Probably bumpin some techno, haha.

lemme play some for ya

P.S> Recently logged members will appear when you ''@'' them

Nice track Shady (y)