• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - V2 - Second mortgage on my wardrobe

I've always wanted to try mescaline. I'd say I've never had it, but I did once have a bag of cactus powder. Trich of some mescaline-bearing kind, don't know if it was peruvianus or pachanoi. But got pretty little of a threshold effect. Did grow a cactus, a peruvianus, but it died because I got wrongfully banged up and the bastard that promised to water my garden, all my exotic plant collection died, from the common-or-garden likes of cacti and wormwood to some young, and before I got banged up, very virile, strongly growing yopo trees and some of the Solanaceous, tropane-bearing nightshade type plants. Not for ingestion, but some of those I have this odd, unexplainable liking or affinity for.

I've been meaning to restart my garden of exotic psychoactive plants. ATM I've got some belladonna, both the normal purple flowered variety, and a rarer, creamy-yellow-white flowered one, a whole bunch of opium poppy seeds and some khat seed. Contemplating getting some sand lillies, and I'd really love to get hold of some Galbulumima belgraviana and some ereriba. Forget which of the combination is the one, but IIRC one of the two is a naturally occurring, dissociative ethnobotanical.

Vaping, it's a substitute for having a cock in your mouth. Don't see the point, the smell of all those wacky "flavours" is far more revolting than actual cigarette smoke. And the people who think it's a thing to blow clouds of smoke.. Get a grip

My God, I agree with Wenlock.

On another note. Limpet. Don't bother growing your qat, it won't work. In damp conditions it easily rots (in the Horn of Africa they have high temperatures to mitigate against this). To grow active qat requires at least 3-4 years. The best qat comes from mature 9-10 year old trees/bushes.

Re the banning of qat. It hasn't worked. Qat is still here and still imported to Heathrow every day. Blind eyes are being turned and/or politics is being enacted. I can still buy qat, any day I want, from places I've always bought qat. The drug laws are full of hypocrisy.

Got an Audi A8 in the end 3.0tdi V6. White leather interior with walnut trim (contemplating hydro dipping it in the future)
Metallic grey
19" alloys
Auto with paddle shift
Adjustable air suspension

EXACTLY what I was looking for well chuffed!

Went for a day out to Brighton also tried jamie Oliver's restaurant there with the gf. Was really REALLY good! I highly recommend :)

Bought some instruments for work. Chinese ones too, but considering the way the look and feel im surprised at the price. Usually these cost over 800e but got them for 100. Came in a shoebox more or less, greasy as a car wrench, but witha bit of tlc they rather look the part they should!

I see no reason not to grow it, I already have the seed, what were you thinking should be done with them? because I doubt they'd be much use as a fridge magnet, bookmark, bog roll and I sure as shit can't see the seeds being any use for chemistry, and just having to wait is no barrier to anything really. Indoors is surely an option, under lights?

Vaping, it's a substitute for having a cock in your mouth. Don't see the point, the smell of all those wacky "flavours" is far more revolting than actual cigarette smoke. And the people who think it's a thing to blow clouds of smoke.. Get a grip

Meh. I tried several times to give up smoking and could never stick it. A BLer gave me a vape to try out at a meet and it worked out better for me. Always loathed the taste of tobacco (and "wacky" or not some of the vape liquids taste fekkin gorgeous) but just couldn't pack the bloody things in. The money I save - and the massive (admittedly subjective) improvement in my breathing (which was getting really rather bad) and general health - means I will be sticking with my substitute cock until or unless my willpower improves enough to quit all unnecessary inhalations.

I totally agree on the lungcloud dicksizing thing though - that's just plain weird.

I see no reason not to grow it, I already have the seed, what were you thinking should be done with them? because I doubt they'd be much use as a fridge magnet, bookmark, bog roll and I sure as shit can't see the seeds being any use for chemistry, and just having to wait is no barrier to anything really. Indoors is surely an option, under lights?

If you like plants, plant the seeds. Just don't expect anything mind/body altering. Not even under lights. Didn't appreciate the sarcasm when I was just giving you the benefit of my (vast) experience btw. I was doing qat with Somalis before you were born. And no, it's not fucking weed. Forget the lights. It'll still rot. It will grow in a greenhouse. But it won't be active.

I bought a new watch.

NSFW:
L9IOC7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice..err..timepiece.

I've recently bought a violin and a dumbbell set at auction.

I had been looking for both things.

I am a successful auction-goer.

5 gallons of 10w-30, a burrito, and finally got this 17" semi rifled noveski barrel for a AR build I've been doing for a while. Pulled the trigger and finally bought an AR after the gay nightclub shooting. Murica' they're gonna take er gunmzzzz

I've always wanted to see The Avalanches and check out Adelaide.
When I saw that The Avalanches were on in Adelaide in January, it made sense to buy tickets.

Haven't gone to any shows for ages, really looking forward to it :D

Last edited:
Not a fan of Adelaide, but definitely a fan of the avalanches. Enjoy

Adelaide is ok. Great food and short drives to great wine regions. Avalanches are awesome. Love the new album but $62 on vinyl...fuck me who are they kidding.

Bought the gf an Armani watch! Was reduced quite a lot and does look smart.... I bought myself one for £6 off eBay lol
I get crap she gets good ones :)

I'm seeing the avalanches in Sydney around the same time but mainly because they are being supported by grandmaster flash

I'm seeing the avalanches in Sydney around the same time but mainly because they are being supported by grandmaster flash

I have seen Grandmaster Flash before. He was great. A real crowd pleaser. There is a lot of controversy about his contribution to hip hop though. Grandmaster Melle Mel and the Furious Five did not get the credit for the early work they did with him. Apparrently Flash did not even do the production on a lot of his famous tracks. I will find a link later. Got an interview to do now.

Grandmaster Fraud

Last edited:
Adelaide is ok. Great food and short drives to great wine regions. Avalanches are awesome. Love the new album but $62 on vinyl...fuck me who are they kidding.

I'm selling it for $50.

And I agree that Adelaide is ok. Got a rep for being a boring shithole but it's not at all. Haven't ventured further than the city centre but was pretty cool, IMO.

I dunno, I lived there for 3 months, and really didn't like it myself. City centre's nice enough, but found the nightlife boring, and it was winter whilst I was there so pretty cold. The hostel I stayed at was pretty boring too. However weed there is dirt cheap, and the job I worked at carried on paying me $1700 every fortnight for 3 months after I left!! That was fucking nice.

Well Grandmaster Flash is really a DJ first and foremost, who pioneered a lot of the hiphop cutting techniques, so wouldn't surprise me if his tunes are ghost produced. Still a legend. I actually watched a youtube interview with him talking about how he learned how to cut, which as a DJ was pretty interesting, but the guy came across as a total twat. This is the video. Worth a watch for anybody interested in DJing

[video]https://youtu.be/m3YXyK-gWvc[/video]

Bought some new monitors, which is kinda ironic as my mixer is fucked at the moment, but for £120 I just couldn't turn them down. Mixer will have to wait till next payday; think a Xone 43, unless I can get a 2nd hand 92 for cheap. Standard KRK's but my old Numarks were shit haggard

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have never met a DJ who wasn't a self important knob twister. Their whole profession is based upon other people's sounds

I'm excited because it's a great reason to get battered on drugs with my wife and brother in Sydney. Don't need to be likeable to look forward to that.