• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - V2 - Second mortgage on my wardrobe

Just imagine your postie turning up with say a pig (not a police person off course) first thing Monday lol x

Hahaha yeah i wont be able to deal with that shit. I'll play the religious card and Answer the door in a wetsuit. bloody Kuffar bastard brining me pork?? JIHAD motherfucker! :)

10-250 in/lb torque wrench

1/4 drive socket set.

Hobby tools, for use on my bikes.

All my trade tools are too big/rough for fine work on bike engine bits

10-250 in/lb torque wrench

1/4 drive socket set.

Hobby tools, for use on my bikes.

All my trade tools are too big/rough for fine work on bike engine bits

This reminds me of my holiday this summer. In northern Spain, in the Basque region, I camped in a beautiful place above a horrible wasteland of a town called Legazpi. Legazpi was full of abandoned factories. And two museums. The museum of factories (yes, really). And the 'Machine Tool Museum'. Whatever floats your boat. Fucking weirdos.

Lol

The above represents $100, but will save me around $1000 in bike mechanic fees over the next three items of preventative maintenance.

That $900 pays for a lot of petrol, food and pretty places to stay%)

(Not to mention beverages and cannabis)

Nearly bought an electric knife. For some reason Felix doesn't think this is a good idea :sus:

^ Only a concern if cordless. And you intend upon carving slices off of him.

My most recent purchase has been...

actic-tank1.jpg

Black one. The lil screen is kinda snazzy but must admit I am most impressed by the magnetic battery cover. Why has nobody come up with such a thing before? So simple, so pleasingly swishy <3

Design features aside, really is a damn fine vape. Not sure whether I should drop my nicotine levels in my juices or just take less puffs cos it just sends my head a-spinny-spin vaping my usual - what I'd always considered fairly low-nicotine - 6mg blends. Lawdy it hits hard 8o

^
Very snazzy Shambles I'd need my specs and likely my magnifying glass to work the bloody thing.

There's not much meat on Felix. But I do like a decent roast. To get more from it and thinner slices someone at work suggested it. Not exactly a need more a kinda fancy want...

^
Very snazzy Shambles I'd need my specs and likely my magnifying glass to work the bloody thing.

Nope. Just need to be able to put your finger on one button is all. I'm sure a woman of the world such as yourself could manage that... ;)

My parents bought an electric carving knife when I was a kid. Was pretty shite tbh. Sure they've improved but don't see anything to recommend them over basic knife skills really. Sure Felix would be fine with you practicing to become an expert slicer of meat. Definitely no reason to be concerned surely =D

^

There's not much meat on Felix. But I do like a decent roast. To get more from it and thinner slices someone at work suggested it. Not exactly a need more a kinda fancy want...
A high quality set of chef knives is all you need. You can slice as thin as you want. Properly cared for they last a lifetime. I could not do without mine. Global or Victorinox are my preferred brands. Most of mine are Victorinox.

Nope. Just need to be able to put your finger on one button is all. I'm sure a woman of the world such as yourself could manage that... ;)

You've not seen my screw driver skills yet 8) and I'm not talking the cocktail kind. Gies a shot when i seen you <3

My parents bought an electric carving knife when I was a kid. Was pretty shite tbh. Sure they've improved but don't see anything to recommend them over basic knife skills really. Sure Felix would be fine with you practicing to become an expert slicer of meat. Definitely no reason to be concerned surely =D

It's likely one of these stupid consumer passing whims. We have knives for all sorts that are kept well sharpened.

The first xmas I presented the traditional roast duck to Felix and family, he didn't actually realise it was his "traditional" job to carve it. Everyone thereafter was happy enough to go caveman :D

Edit: Catinthehat recommended knives to me. I have great knives!

It's likely one of these stupid consumer passing whims. We have knives for all sorts that are kept well sharpened.

The first xmas I presented the traditional roast duck to Felix and family, he didn't actually realise it was his "traditional" job to carve it. Everyone thereafter was happy enough to go caveman :D
Best method for roast chinese style duck is a cleaver. Just chop into bite size squares. I never cook duck any other way so its maybe not so good for a traditional roast duck but for chinese style duck its the only way to go. Mmmm duck. Might have to go get one from the farmers market. But that involves getting out of bed again. On the plus side they do have epic bacon and egg rolls there.

Oddly it was a cleaver I asked his advice about. I was and still am into homemade stock too, so it's came in handy for chopping bones :sus:

Duck is my usual Xmas dinner bird. Never tried Chinese duck at home as there's this place in Glasgow is to die for it and the pork belly.

My fingers, thumbs and wrists have been bitched over by osteoarthritis, hence the thought of the electric knife. Add my lazy keto diet into the mix and you see I can come up with loads of excuses to buy it!

Was extolling the virtues of the cleaver to my Good Lady just t'other night. I find them excellent for all manner of cookery-based shenanigans. And murderous matters, naturally.

In munching news, about to munch a double quarter-pounder. Wiv cheese, naturally.

mm yum, had a big burger of that sort earlier today, half pounder with several lots of extra cheese, enough servings of double extra cheese to make the burger DROOL, slobbering molten cheese all over my fingers, all over the styrofoam burger container.

That filled a yawning chasm, still nicely full after munching that down this evening.

With regards to ketogenic diets, there really is a pretty fine line between efficacy and not working. People doing ketogenic diets to prevent seizures etc. need to really slave at it to have it work.

I got a really good pair of headphones, with better bass on them than the borrowed laptop I'm having to use, plus some 3-bromo-4-(1,1-difluoromethoxy)-5-methoxybenzaldehyde.

That latter along similar lines to PIHKAL #119?

#119 ME

METAESCALINE; 3,4-DIMETHOXY-5-ETHOXYPHENETHYLAMINE

DOSAGE: 200 - 350 mg.

DURATION: 8 - 12 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 200 mg) It tasted pretty strong. However, the taste was soon gone, and an energetic feeling began to take over me. It continued to grow. The feeling was one of great camaraderie, and it was very easy to talk to people. Everyone was talking to everyone else. I found it most pleasant, energetic and at the same time relaxing, with my defenses down. This material did not seem to lead to introspection; however, it might if one took it without other people around. Heightened visual awareness was mild, but the audio awareness was quite heightened. The feeling of being with everyone was intense.

(with 250 mg) Initially I took 200 milligrams of metaescaline, and the experience developed for me very gradually at first, and very pleasantly. After about one half hour I became aware of a wall that seemed to shut me in, not unpleasantly. The wall slowly dissolved, but I was afraid I might get into a negative experience. I felt immediate relief (from this isolation) upon taking the additional 50 mg (at 2:23 into the experiment) as though glad of the decision. I lay down outside on a blanket. There was a marvelous feeling inside, although no imagery. I felt the wall dissolve completely, and I desired to join the group. From this point on the experience was most enjoyable, euphoric. Although not dramatic like some psychedelics, it was most rewarding for me personally. I felt a marvelous bond with everyone present, with clear-headed, excellent thinking, and excellent communication. All in all, a most rewarding and enjoyable experience. Afterwards I felt much strengthened, with good energy and good insight. I have a strong feeling that the group tailored the nature of the experience, and that I and others were most desirous of group interaction. I feel that one could do a lot of other things with it if one turned one's attention to it.

(with 275 mg) Onset of both physical and mental change was slow relative to other psychochemicals. Very gradual internal stirrings were felt at about the hour-and-a-half point. These were mostly feelingful rather than cognitive, and were quite pleasurable. At about the two-and-a-half hour point I grew quite thirsty, and drank a pint of beer. Almost immediately, and quite unexpectedly, I tomsoed to a much higher level and remained there for another three hours until the whole experience waned. [The verb, to tomso, means a sudden rekindling of the drug-induced altered state with a small amount of alcohol. It is explained in the recipe for TOMSO.] During the experience heights, and in fact before it reached its height, talking was easy and unimpeded. The transference feelings so characteristic of MDMA were basically not there. But for purposes of psychotherapy, there were some advantages: fluent associations, undefended positions, and general bonaise.

(with 400 mg) Ingested 300 milligrams at about 1:30 in the afternoon. Very quiet climb. Occasional yawns. Matter-of-fact view of the world. No rosy glow. At the end of the second hour, I seem to be stuck at a ++. Take another 100 milligrams at 3:45 PM. Still tastes awful. Feel a small head-rush fifteen minutes after taking the supplement, and within a half hour I am completely +3. For a while this was a sterner mescaline. Saw the eternal, continual making of choices, all opposites continually in motion with each other. Yin and yang everywhere, giving life to every molecule. The universe itself keeps alive by the action-reaction, the yes-no, the black-white, male-female, plus-minus. All life is a continual making of choices on all levels. Then I closed my eyes, and I found myself floating up to the very top of a temple, where there was radiant light and a sense of homecoming. Making love is a clear stream over and through rocks and canyons--the earth and sky make love, and the rocks make love to other rocks, and the water is the teasing, fondling, living and moving actions of loving. To realize that, on some level, all existence makes love to all other existence. The Japanese Garden: a structured way of laying out a small glimpse into cosmic love-making, so that it can be read by other human souls. All loving, when direct and free and undemanding, is a touching of the Source. The hardest lesson, of course, is how to love yourself that same way. And it remains both the first lesson of Kindergarten and the Ph.D. final. I was able to drift into sleep at about 4:00 AM.

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: The reorientation of the single ethyl group of escaline (E) to the meta-position produces metaescaline (ME). In cats, in studies of over 50 years ago, the two compounds produced similar effects at similar dosages. In man, ME also appears to be similar to mescaline in potency. However, a subtle difference is apparent between ME and Peyote, the natural source of mescaline. With Peyote itself, the initial taste of the crude cactus is more than just foul; it might better be described as unbelievably foul. But in the middle of a Peyote experience, the taste of the cactus is truly friendly. When ME was retasted in the middle of an experience, the taste was still foul.

There are other distinctions from mescaline. Unlike mescaline or Peyote, there is rarely any body discomfort during the early phase of intoxication, no nausea and only an occasional comment suggesting hyperreflexia. And, also unlike mescaline, most subjective reports on ME claim that music produces little imagery, and the exaggeration of color perception is more reserved. Appetite is normal, the tastes and textures of food are unusually rewarding. No subject has ever expressed a reluctance to repeat the experience. Sleep is easy, refreshing, and the following day seems free from residue.

*edited for synth discussion*

Not exactly. Its an experimental analogue of 4-(1,1)-difluoromescaline, the corresponding TMA, and ideally, if there bee enough aldehyde left, the pthalimidopropiophenone, only with an electronegative group, in this case, bromine, replacing the 3-position methoxy. The 5-position is left intact as the methyl ether, whilst the 4-methoxy of mescaline is replaced with the 1,1-difluoromethoxy group.

The idea behind the pthalimidopropiophenone is to test the cathinone analog of 3-bromo-4-difluoromethoxymescaline, probably no good going for the N-alkylated cathinones as the corresponding ring-substituted N-methylamphetamines since despite being 5HT2a receptor agonists they don't appear to produce psychedelic effects in humano, although IIRC they have been used as radiolabelled derivatives for the likes of brain imaging.

Don't know if there will be enough aldehyde for it, but there are always some of the bomamines if at least one of the more wellknown analogs proves to be active (or rather, that is to say/...well known, in the case of something that has absolutely zero, jack shit by way of journal articles and comments in the published literature)

Because I've searched for weeks and I can find literally not a single mention of mescaline analogs even, with a halogen, a nitro, a trifluoromethyl, difluoromethyl, cyano or thiocyanato substituent on the 3-position carbon of the phenyl ring. Nothing whatsoever with any electron-withdrawing moiety on that 3-position aside from 3-trifluoromethyl-N-ethylamphetamine (fenfluramine), but that has no other substituents at all on the aromatic ring.

Never gotten around to any of the mescaline analogues myself. Still got to find summat to do with my cacti chips for that matter. Mescaline itself is one of Ms Sadie's favourites though and I've always had a hankering. One of these days...

^ Only a concern if cordless. And you intend upon carving slices off of him.

My most recent purchase has been...

actic-tank1.jpg

Black one. The lil screen is kinda snazzy but must admit I am most impressed by the magnetic battery cover. Why has nobody come up with such a thing before? So simple, so pleasingly swishy <3

Design features aside, really is a damn fine vape. Not sure whether I should drop my nicotine levels in my juices or just take less puffs cos it just sends my head a-spinny-spin vaping my usual - what I'd always considered fairly low-nicotine - 6mg blends. Lawdy it hits hard 8o

One of mates owns one of the biggest Vape shop chains in the UK and was puffing on one of these recently, I don't know much about them but I'm assuming you are in good company with one of those! If you are used to smoking quite heavily you should look into sub ohm vaping. It's what all the cool kids are doing etc.