Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Yeah that's on me dont do backups like I once used to.
Guess I am getting old and tired of all this digital crap.
It's cool may find a way to recover but not gonna lose any sleep over it (unless I get a eureka moment right before I close my eyes ;) ).
Peace

200-odd quid vape, purse etc all gone 😵‍💫🤦🏻‍♀️....fuck alcohol man
What happened? Was it lost, left behind or stolen?
Geez I feel bad for you... not an optimal outcome for a night/day out... or was this within your own home?
Oh, the losses due to over imbibing on fire-water we endure... makes me feel sick thinking about it all.

Kinda wish people just shut up , just collectively got over themselves and shut up ... But it's the age of social media where everyone no matter how childish or smooth brained has not only a voice but a platform to scream about every little thing and how it makes them feel.

Just got off the phone for an intake appointment for a new pain management doctor. Rapid fire questioning with you having to answer yes or no (when some of the answers wouldn’t even make sense to say a yes or no to my current situation) the lady also almost seemed inconvenienced that I have multiple injuries from domestic violence as apposed to just one injury. That lady was … Ugg just come on lady … be human. I’m actually pretty peaceful person considering I have PTSD from hell… but kinda wanted to tell this lady off or just ask her for her own sake to not let the corruption of medical system or ‘the man’ turn her cold & heartless … but I just got off the phone & have to wait for a nurse to call back to schedule an appointment. Hopefully this place is okay & the intake process is just weird like that … but all in all the medical system (not all doctors) but the whole way it’s set up seems like soulless & sociopathic or something. I don’t know some humans just freak me out & I see the way people go about things, it’s like makes you wonder if the after it’s all said & done towards the end of their life will they regret … just being all caught up in the stupid bullshit. The more ‘advancements’ I see in society the more people seem to have regressed in spirit & emotional intelligence. It’s so weird

Bla bla bla rite lol

What I’n the fuck.. it’s dumping snow.. what is this shit. Seriously considering skipping the garden this year. Everything’s supposed to be in in a week. The weather here really sucks

Had a warrant for 7 interrogations and fucking lost all of my ´ksalols. Been restocking. Cops had literally nothing interesting so those interrogations were pretty ezz.

Some old stuff. Nothing big and I heard the prisons are quite full. In this country you only get prison if you want To go there.. Basically

Shit breaks down and shit breaks and all that costs me time and fuck I want more time and less fucking wasted time.

What really grinds my gears is the profiling of anyone on meds...or other substances by basically everyone in life other than us.

Every morning I wake up I have a choice to make which will determine whether I own the day or the beast runs me around the deadly chemical carnival racetrack into the wee hours

It’s a simple choice

Why it’s not being made is lunacy the pain will multiply to the point the morning will start centered with a healing meditation once again soon I feel rather than the wayward throes of getting plastered from dawn to dusk vice versa

I don't understand why, time and again, it's acceptable for people to take their shit out on me, yet it's not deemed acceptable that I respond - at all - let alone negatively, by the one person who sees, and privately acknowledges that I'm getting shit on. The one person who has the "status" for lack of a better word, is too worried about keeping the peace to worry about what's right. Even though they know this is fucking with my mental health bad, it's always, "just let it go."

I don't understand. I apparently have a unilateral obligation to get fucked and smile about it in this house.

I don't understand why, time and again, it's acceptable for people to take their shit out on me, yet it's not deemed acceptable that I respond - at all - let alone negatively, by the one person who sees, and privately acknowledges that I'm getting shit on. The one person who has the "status" for lack of a better word, is too worried about keeping the peace to worry about what's right. Even though they know this is fucking with my mental health bad, it's always, "just let it go."

I don't understand. I apparently have a unilateral obligation to get fucked and smile about it in this house.
Sorry buddy. Sometimes "keeping the peace" sucks ass for the parties that get bagged on.

I was in a situation like that, it probably sounds silly but I took a notebook & every time I got mad I would start writing it all in there … like really let it rip writing some really angry shit (which isn’t my natural state cause I’m mostly a peaceful chick but when someone keeps unloading on you it can make even the best of us crazy). Anyways it helped a little bit, that & smoking weed & trying to get or stay away from the person as best I could. I had to throw the notebook out because some of the shit I wrote in there when I was angry if anyone found it I probably would have seemed deranged lol.
If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to pm me
Hugs 💜

I wished merry holidays to the only person, minus the one who lives with me or that would make only two people, that I still talk to (not including my immediate family) who wants to see me sober we went to AA together also a Buddhist themed group in the same vein his last statement to me was "what are you doing with yourself" which set me off when I read the text I wanted to block him for challenging the deprivation and devastating degradation of my downward spiral into intoxicated madness but how mad am I sober lol anyways I let it go after fumbling for the block button drunk like that would be considerate or useful quite the contrary. Oh yes i took a sledgehammer to a dying Lost Mary last night (running out tasted whack also want to cut out nic pronto have a plan to taper down to 2.4% then freezing the turkey dead in its tracks) speaking of which the little lamb is doing fine at least ok hah enough of this

Last edited:
using hhc pod to get off flower/dab/nicotine... day 3 no flower/dab/nicotine. energy, appetite , sleep same. brief dream for a moment too which is ultra rare. making progress, going into new year on a good note.