Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

I'm so tired these days. Sometimes we realize that 90% of life is going to work and coming back to do some more work at home to sleep and start all over again. I wish for months on holiday, that would be really fantastic.

my friend is dead. rip brother.
you left us way too early brother.
a great person, who absolutely deserved to live a long life.
full of wisdom that has he passed on to great masses of people, uncanny amounts of people in fact.. this death has truly rocked us in ways you will never know.
i have never met somebody so pure, so connected with the earth and mother nature.. you were so loving to your body. you ate extremely healthy foods, and you were always so kind to your body, forever embracing psychedelic experiences and very rarely would you poison your body with other harmful substances.
but when we heard the news, time stopped still.. everything changed that day.
things became very real that day, when we discovered you had passed on to the next life :(
You are an evil bastard, Heroin... you are so unpredictable.. enticing and seductive to the weak. but your heart lies in murdering people, naive people who made the mistake of letting you into their life.
you killed my fucking friend. after you half killed me.
6 weeks ago you took my life away for a moment when i decided to push you too far into my arm after a heated evening.
miraculously, i escaped your lethal hold, but you have left me with chronic pain and unsettling complications.
it has been 6 weeks and not one fucking second goes by where i am not in strong pain from the nerves in my foot/leg that were compressed when i overdosed and fell down for 8 hours onto my leg.
anyway i dont know where else to go with this.
i am scrambled. life is becoming very unsettling these days and i just dont want anybody else who i love to fucking die.
enough death. we have lost so many amazing people this year.
wake up everybody. seriously.
you think you can be on heroin and have any kind of positive outcome in the end??
NO.
you will make friends with Heroin and then that fucking bastard will take your life in less than 20 minutes.
i was a smart user, knew my doses and was smart and safe always..
suddenly my normal dose appears to be stronger than usual, as i retracted the needle and blinked my eyes, then woke up on the floor all fucked up.
later that night i foolishly made a date with the devil one last time.... that date lasted me 1 week in hospital with a tube in my arms and a fat tube up my dick hole.
many doctors blssed me and said i should be dead and its a miracle..
i am very glad i escaped.
but out of nowhere, this drug i have just finished battling, has gone and murdered my friend.

RIP bro.
may your story change the direction of many lives.

I am so sorry to hear that tripnotyzm. Hope you find peace.

Last edited:
Faced a few struggles recently, nothing that I shouldn't be able to overcome. But then its back to simply treading water. I have no direction to move forward, and I am so depressed, I don't have the mental clarity to make a plan to get better.

Catch 22 :(

I'll soon start to prepare print outs to anticipate some work for tomorrow. Wanted to sleep though..

Working at home all the time or working more at the office everyday.
Getting my overtime hours paid is good or but it would be nice if I could get the rest I need.
Thing is, I don't really have a choice -- the job must be done. I need an assistant!!

I have jury duty tomorrow. I had it two years ago. It seems like I can't stay out of the damn courthouse. It's like since I haven't been arrested in a few years they want to make sure I'm still alive. I hate court, it's boring and it makes me nervous.

I have jury duty tomorrow. I had it two years ago. It seems like I can't stay out of the damn courthouse. It's like since I haven't been arrested in a few years they want to make sure I'm still alive. I hate court, it's boring and it makes me nervous.
[MENTION=323027]Erikmen[/MENTION]: not in the U.S.8)

x_benzo, I get called a lot but have yet to actually get picked.

Having a relative of mine sick and stubborn can be quite frustrating.
They seem to do and think the opposite of what you think is right for them.
Younger people is never right about anything for them and they are not well.
Our opinions about doctors do not count. But we are always there for him, at all costs.

^That is extremely frustrating.

my one word: peaceful:)

edit: I just realized that I put this in this thread instead of the "One word" thread. Oh well, I guess I can vent that I feel peaceful right now for no explicable reason.=D

Last edited:
I'm not exactly peaceful but I'm not stressed either. And I'm asking to myself why should I have stressful weeks everytime I work too much.

I'm having this great productive week with a lot to do and hardly any stress. That's the normal not otherwise. At least it sounds normal to me. Besides I can relate much better with my colleagues and spend quality time with my family when I'm not as stressed. I'm looking for every and all possible ways so I can find out what is making me stressed on normal occasions so that I can have more weeks like that. Knowing your problem is half of the solution, so to speak.

I find it extremely positive to come to work do my exercise and talk to my family as if I wasn't at all at work. That's what I'm aiming! No one but myself to solve this says my wise son :)

Last edited:
Should have take more consideration and time to your school issues. We'll get this solved!!
I have a deep respect for most teachers including those in my family but some of them really must change some of their behavior. We don't beat and physically punish kids anymore, not physically and -- needless to say -- not morally either.

I don't handle it well either my friend. I counted 75 scars on my left forearm yesterday after some guy at the gas station asked me what's up with my arm in front of everyone. I don't know why people do that. If you really must fucking know then just come up to me and ask me personally. Don't make it a big thing and put me on the spot. God that's so annoying. Don't people think anymore? I cut myself due to clonazepam and alcohol addiction and abuse and no I am not proud of it and now I gotta live with these horrendous things. The scars are still pink and red, deep ones, and it's already been 6 months. Won't they ever heal? At least go down in color? Why did I ever do this to myself in the first place.