• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

F1-nGlKXoAA-6hT

I haven't actively looked for UFO's in the sky in probably about 5 or 6 years now.

When I was a senior in high school, I was in the backyard looking at the sky. I saw this light in the sky that was bobbing around a lot. Thought, "this couldn't be a star..." This went on for a few minutes until another light in the sky came over towards that one. They bobbed around briefly and then both shot upwards, out of sight crazy fast!

Anyone following this story?

Psy op?
Some one in the comments said tribes are competing & do this kind of shit for international intention. Or that they're trying to scare people off their land. I want to believe so bad, but I dunno.

Last edited:
shipshapers :alien::eek:

too cute dog !

LOL
I saw some one on Reddit posted a painting of this incident, but when they pan the camera toward the other side of the painting (the back of the plane), it's got bigfoot, aliens, a jackalope, Avril Lavigne & all kinds of crazy characters. lol

I can't believe that story blew up so big. The woman was clearly cray.

More news from the Pentagon:

:alien:

So I saw some ufos couple weekends ago while I was watching the night sky on a relatively small dose of LSD, not enough for any visuals. They flashed exactly like in this video.

-GC

I thought I saw a UFO a couple weeks ago & took pics of it.
But then I saw a news clip from like a state over talking about it & how it was just a "weather/surveillance balloon" being tested by some company.
I'm done believing aliens though. So many hoaxes going on right now & if the mother fuckers cared about humanity then where the hell are they!?

I'm beyond done fuckin' with humans, so why won't they come take my ass?
I telepathically tell the aliens to come get me whenever I'm outside smoking & watching the sky.
Do I have to get Steven Greer to do a CE5 or whatever the fuck it is to get a response? lol

I think the only thing that could draw me out of my apathy, depression & boredom these days is some kind of supernatural event.

I saw some things. But there are electromagnetic waves of energy and also there are certain hot spots like where the ley lines meet.
It's been documented that there is certain atmospheric gas that can cause unexplained phenomena in the air or sky. There is a lot of light
pollution.
However, the crafts that I saw were distinctively crafts and not gas or lights. They were too fast for the military I am even thinking. If they weren't the military then they weren't of this world. They were small and very very fast. If they were the military or the secret space program . . . then what the ever are they doing ?
Say your prayers that they aren't going to get us. They might be evil. I'm not really sure about the ufo's and aliens however. Maybe just ignore them and they will go away !
Oh and don't forget the balls of light. The foo's who intercepted the germans in ww whatever. Those are the lights that seem to intervene and try to keep us (humans) from destroying each other. There is something out there. Wink wink.

f Lima, Peru, claim they are under attack by 7ft tall armoured aliens that bear a striking resemblance to the Green Goblin from Spider-Man. According to the locals, these extraterrestrial beings have large heads and yellowish eyes, and they have been launching nightly attacks on the community since 11 July.

One alarming incident involved a 15-year-old girl who was reportedly grabbed from behind and had her neck cut when she resisted. The community members are living in fear, unable to sleep peacefully due to the constant threat.

I haven't actively looked for UFO's in the sky in probably about 5 or 6 years now.

When I was a senior in high school, I was in the backyard looking at the sky. I saw this light in the sky that was bobbing around a lot. Thought, "this couldn't be a star..." This went on for a few minutes until another light in the sky came over towards that one. They bobbed around briefly and then both shot upwards, out of sight crazy fast!

3502CC13D9F8424F9141F9F07D055EFB73FC6ED0

game ; Bully Scholarship Edition, Rockstar North

What if anything is "normal" in the above.
I am not of these people.
Peace