• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

I just looked on the subreddit on Reddit for my town & I see one other person asking questions & posting pictures of this white ball.
But nobody has any answers in the comments. I knew I couldn't be the only one to see it.
pHEW!! You're not crazy ;)

I've never been in any psych wards nor would but in case they ever did shove me in one I fear I'd drive the entire ward crazy lol just regularly conducting myself

I'm not concerned though what transpires in the skies, but more on the ground.

The bastard WHO are evil cunts. China owned surely.

So they are well in dirty towe to introduce an insane new world order bill for all/any future "pandemics".

Placing 100% authority, dictation, direction across entire Earth ev place same rules

In an invisible, unaccountable untraceable hand, outside individual country parliaments, politicians, voters etc.

And who of US, expected Covid? I doubt any.

Just the swines cooking everything up.

So. Next 7 yrs. Plans are clear. Surely far more actually serious pandemics lined up.

With ever new tighter regulation and claimaition of property. And proper lock downs.

With the European Parliament actively passionately openly proposing the F ID chip wonder they have practically ready for us selling it, as a personal or individual "carbon footprint tracker"

Shit's real. It's insane + insideous.

If us Lemmings at large cannot smell the roses, the timeline we are on on many levels will be cataclysmic for us all but AI eventually & ultimately and it's cohorts.

So in the comments on reddit, people are claiming it was an "aerospace weather balloon".

I'm not totally convinced though. Because A) How would they know that? I can't find any information about these balloons being over my city for anything.
And B) those weather balloons look white & see through. But in my pictures, if you zoom in, you can clearly see heat/light radiating off of it.

But the rational side of me has to go with "weather balloon". Which kinda pisses me off . lol
It also stayed completely still like it was frozen, which I didn't know weather balloons could do. Especially in a windy state like mine.
And how the hell did it clear the sky in less than 40 mins? idk.

It's a big Hmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

My friend said that some NASA personnel had exchanged conversations about bodies back in the 80's.

Somehow, Gary McKinnon knew. Well played, Gary.

Gary-McKinnon.jpeg

Yeah this was during dusk, the sun was still out, although it was getting close to setting.

The fact that it was completely gone or not visible less than 40 minutes is what strikes me as not being a planet or anything.

I've been told to get a star map app & all that, which I should. I did google what planets are visible for the month of June & there are a few that are visible this month. But none of them were on Monday, June 26th. And even if it had been a planet, it should have still been there 40 mins later right? Or can a planet go across the sky that quick? I'm not too knowledgeable on stuff like that.

And then there's just the fact that in person, it looked closer than any star or planet. Which is why I took pics of it in the first place. It wasn't until I came back out and it was gone that I knew for sure right then & there that something weird had just happened.

It's really gonna bug me because I'm also slightly skeptic & don't really want to believe it was a UFO, but I can't find any other explanation for it. Weather balloon I guess? lol It kinda looked like one of those "chinese spy balloons" to be honest.

I'll suspect that we do not have data of all events that were inspected up there by mother space itself. Could be anything, even a lighthouse. Radioctivity could be a potential sustenable explaination. Lights is like a love talisman to gama waves, they're like music and money. Never you see forehead just the face, USA ( experiments could be from something underwater ) so on.

So in the comments on reddit, people are claiming it was an "aerospace weather balloon".

I'm not totally convinced though. Because A) How would they know that? I can't find any information about these balloons being over my city for anything.
And B) those weather balloons look white & see through. But in my pictures, if you zoom in, you can clearly see heat/light radiating off of it.

But the rational side of me has to go with "weather balloon". Which kinda pisses me off . lol
It also stayed completely still like it was frozen, which I didn't know weather balloons could do. Especially in a windy state like mine.
And how the hell did it clear the sky in less than 40 mins? idk.

It's a big Hmmmmmmmm
Myself, I'd be happy with a simple weather balloon actually lol.

One less mental reality to think about. It's pretty much all there now so evidently.

Giants existed and have been petrified into rock in many cases forming cliffs, mountains, coastal sides etc shit's unreal.

Nuff photo evidence of smaller "Tartarian" giants walking the Victorian or 1800 streets plus they are still around, underground is a whole other earth too.

The entire reality is such a trick of the light.

There is never a sun visible on mountain Antarctica even midday only a moon because the sun isn't a planet xillions away, but lots of pilots now have filmed it clearly underneath the clouds and their own flight height.

It's some sort of anode/cathode thing within our dome.

So then Antarctica stretches around our known continehts in form of an ice wall. All water boundaries are guarded by 7 key Military bases I think owned now by old Charlsie.

Not allowed on Antarctica.

So there's giants underground. God knows what beneath mountain Antarctica.

Probably outside the ice wall.

Flights are so cunningly rigged coordinated monitored too, somehow a trick or illusion is being used to preserve the illusion of our planet shape size and placement

Personally I just think outside that ice wall encircling our "known lands" lies at least a whole new portion, some GIGANTIC oceans kinda intimidating really.

Maybe this area using insulation, dome, huge supercomputer beneath Antarctica Cross bred with AI already humanity has become like a separate dimension, in which this simulation runs. Using Chemtrail Nano dust, Morgellons- silicone based intelligent life forms not from Earth, to keep run of the fake prison shop.

Definitely all connected anyhow.

But these f robots coming in tbh scares me most. They'll replace police + military with virtual Terminators like in I-Robot can self manufacture, they have dogs too. Scary things.

Already have replaced human security guards on some US sites, been trialed discreetly on DC streets.

And those 10 foot robots, no way any soldier gonna face one of those once it's set leash.

It's ED-209 law once that switch is made.

Until then ironically it's been the "human" part in our law enforcement & military obstructing entire military control.

And we're only talking about a spec of time through weakened distorted deceived lenses too young too old time for a pension just about saw life coming oh well.

And it goes on, and on.

Is also the reason I naturally don't think with the crowd because you can be sure that directed controlled flock of geese only each seeing 6 or 7 birds around them reacting in cord, right at the core will be so blinded & off track.

So consensus is your clue I reckon, & what to avoid.

It's a real headcrack though. If only we just knew some shit, then I could concentrate on accepting, adapting, coping.

The endless uncertainty is the killer.

Myself, I'd be happy with a simple weather balloon actually lol.

One less mental reality to think about. It's pretty much all there now so evidently.

Giants existed and have been petrified into rock in many cases forming cliffs, mountains, coastal sides etc shit's unreal.

Nuff photo evidence of smaller "Tartarian" giants walking the Victorian or 1800 streets plus they are still around, underground is a whole other earth too.

The entire reality is such a trick of the light.

There is never a sun visible on mountain Antarctica even midday only a moon because the sun isn't a planet xillions away, but lots of pilots now have filmed it clearly underneath the clouds and their own flight height.

It's some sort of anode/cathode thing within our dome.

So then Antarctica stretches around our known continehts in form of an ice wall. All water boundaries are guarded by 7 key Military bases I think owned now by old Charlsie.

Not allowed on Antarctica.

So there's giants underground. God knows what beneath mountain Antarctica.

Probably outside the ice wall.

Flights are so cunningly rigged coordinated monitored too, somehow a trick or illusion is being used to preserve the illusion of our planet shape size and placement

Personally I just think outside that ice wall encircling our "known lands" lies at least a whole new portion, some GIGANTIC oceans kinda intimidating really.

Maybe this area using insulation, dome, huge supercomputer beneath Antarctica Cross bred with AI already humanity has become like a separate dimension, in which this simulation runs. Using Chemtrail Nano dust, Morgellons- silicone based intelligent life forms not from Earth, to keep run of the fake prison shop.

Definitely all connected anyhow.

But these f robots coming in tbh scares me most. They'll replace police + military with virtual Terminators like in I-Robot can self manufacture, they have dogs too. Scary things.

Already have replaced human security guards on some US sites, been trialed discreetly on DC streets.

And those 10 foot robots, no way any soldier gonna face one of those once it's set leash.

It's ED-209 law once that switch is made.

Until then ironically it's been the "human" part in our law enforcement & military obstructing entire military control.

And we're only talking about a spec of time through weakened distorted deceived lenses too young too old time for a pension just about saw life coming oh well.

And it goes on, and on.

Is also the reason I naturally don't think with the crowd because you can be sure that directed controlled flock of geese only each seeing 6 or 7 birds around them reacting in cord, right at the core will be so blinded & off track.

So consensus is your clue I reckon, & what to avoid.

It's a real headcrack though. If only we just knew some shit, then I could concentrate on accepting, adapting, coping.

The endless uncertainty is the killer.

can you throw a blind rock in water and say is one governament or just all of them created this syndicate that no one wanted to be part of just for melancholy of human evolution?

I think Norway is exeception allies that didn't know about this semi-functional time machine of SS officers and somehow got involved. We need some profile files here, their country has a king is possible that they still drop in same hole they dug in years ago. Other countries might present with other traits, I want to say but I don't ( Spain, Finland, Slovakia, Belgium ).

That damn "look at that thing dude!..... it's rotating" video that every fricking news station & media outlet & documentary played over & over again the past few years drove me absolutely insane. It's such a loud & abrasive clip sample too. Like nails on a chalk board.

And I thought the same thing myself, like I know they have better videos than this crap. lol

... is this disclosure?

Interesting question. I don't think it's disclosure, I think that it's attention-seeking. Other than for clickbait purposes, why would we suppose that some crash in second world country from 90 years ago would really amount to much?

I think the ship has sailed and it's clickbait territory.

Interesting question. I don't think it's disclosure, I think that it's attention-seeking. Other than for clickbait purposes, why would we suppose that some crash in second world country from 90 years ago would really amount to much?

I think the ship has sailed and it's clickbait territory.

first*.

Yes they delayed their hip hop until 2021 but it doesn't change their blueprint statistics. Invite yourself to a italian theater/yt video. Do not waste yourself next ;)

As Jack Handley once said
“I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.”