The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

kindah related because I might be super high nshtuff:

...track is circa 93.

^ i am also. this track is insane for 93. i am going to call it "proto-vaporwave" take the first 5 min n' there ya go.

that shit is bangin tho fr. nice!

before the world wide web explosion, and before my first dose of MDMA! I spent a lot of time with this CD:

I definitely picked it up at a shop shortly after it was released.

:)

...popped up on my Facebook feed a couple of times in the last few days.

Isn't Aoki the Asian Gallagher of the EDM concert circuit?

Gallagher-smashing-melon-550x378.jpg

Anyone who stagedives into a trampoline and flies into the stage deserves what they get.

I'm still trying to picture jumping off the stage into a trampoline and then ending up back on stage.

jaw dropped. had some real moments with dudes music.

Marcus Kaye, the long-serving UK artist known as Marcus Intalex and Trevino, has died.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=39107

Woah, FUCK.

Certainly the first 'celeb' death that's ever really bothered me.

The guy was a total asset to d&b. I'll never forget the first time I took xanax when I woke up with a hangover at like 5 in the morning after a night out.

Next thing I knew I was blasting liquid d&b, spring cleaning my house with the sunrise beaming through the window and a huge grin on my face.

First time I got xanax, and first time I got d&b.

He had a very likeable personality on his podcasts. Also saw him in Newcastle and he obviously rinsed the place. Can remember hearing this in the club and googling the lyrics when I got home to ID the tune:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9DTjnhLkWY

Cheers for the memories Marcus <3

Woah, FUCK.

Certainly the first 'celeb' death that's ever really bothered me.

The guy was a total asset to d&b. I'll never forget the first time I took xanax when I woke up with a hangover at like 5 in the morning after a night out.

Next thing I knew I was blasting liquid d&b, spring cleaning my house with the sunrise beaming through the window and a huge grin on my face.

First time I got xanax, and first time I got d&b.

He had a very likeable personality on his podcasts. Also saw him in Newcastle and he obviously rinsed the place. Can remember hearing this in the club and googling the lyrics when I got home to ID the tune:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9DTjnhLkWY

Cheers for the memories Marcus <3

Yeah man I was shocked when I heard as well. This dude helped shape the entire genre from way back when it all started, he's been at it for more than 25 years. It's been a bad month, first Chris Cornell now this :(

My favourites. Thanks Marcus <3
4hero - 9 By 9 (Marcus Intalex & ST Files Remix)
and of course
Marcus Intalex - Temperance

Going to liquicity festival in juli. If you like liquid, that's the place to be =D

nice to hear the memories

great comments "Love the 12 hour drinking session, followed by dropping Messiah on dubplate as the first tune of the set! Bet that seemed like a great idea for the first 4 minutes or so! RIP Marcus - what an absolute legend."

i remember sneaking listens on my earbuds of messiah in high school class! *pull the wire through long sleeves then rest palm on side of head, while secretly vibing to ill tunes. real heads know LOL ;p