The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

Sensation White Ukraine is coming up in 10 days! It's going to be kinda mainstream, but we are going to have big group of people going, with some ppl dropping for the first time - so it should be fun.

It's also going to be my first time dropping since early Jan. Can't wait!

Are you Shpongled??

If you haven't seen shpongle perform live its time to buy your tickets, shongle is touring the us, Just caught the Vermont show last night and it is absoluely insane... You will not be disappointed.

that being said check out the site I run www.thesacredvine.com

it is an information site about shamanism, ayahuasca ect...
and also hosts my electronic psychedelic project going by the same name
sacredvine

check it out hit me up with what you think

if you want to do some psychedelic colabs sometime im down

hit me up

peace and light

Jake

Hey what would you guys think of a new thread where everyone picks three sets, provides the links and info for each performance, and then rates them. The only rule would be the recording must be at least 30 minutes but under 180 minutes. Also I think that each time a post of 3 mixes that our reviewed is made, I think the same genre should be used for a single post. With each new post a different genre could be chosen. Just thinking of new stuff here and there that you guys my like, you would also be allowed to upload and review mixes of your own material, but all three mixes could not just solely be you. (The thread would be great to share mixes (only free mixes that are released FROM the artist that have the knowledge it will be downloaded & distributed everywhere will be allowed.) Also people could make comments and then possibly rate the mixes another poster provided links for.

Just lay your thoughts on me.
I am up for it

Man, I am so digging Max Cooper right. He just makes the such deep, melodic techno. Never fails to send me flying into the clouds.

aaron-woogie1.jpg

leviticus, it was at lightning in a bottle. It's probably the best festival we have in the west coast next to burning man. I consider it a mini-burning man. Lots of cool art, and structures to look at. I'll see if I can post some pictures.

I have a tough choice to make and need your help. Do I see
A. Lee Burridge @ SpyBar where the vibe is nice and their is adequate dancing room

or

B. Hernan Cattaneo @ The Mid where I may be packed shoulder to shoulder w/ only room to pogo w/ my hands in the air.

The dilemma is that I prefer Cattaneo's sound but want to have room to dance.

I'd go for A. I am a firm believer that EDM events should not be jam packed and there should always be space for dancing. Otherwise its just a 'regular' concert.

That's just me tho.

I'd go for A. I am a firm believer that EDM events should not be jam packed and there should always be space for dancing. Otherwise its just a 'regular' concert.

That's just me tho.

I used to introduce DJ's at a local club before I moved away. The resident DJ was also a strong believer in space on the floor. Although we did get a few shufflers every now and then so I guess room was made!

I used to introduce DJ's at a local club before I moved away. The resident DJ was also a strong believer in space on the floor. Although we did get a few shufflers every now and then so I guess room was made!

Once in a while it's alright to go to EDM events where it's jam-packed, but the really good events that you remember for the rest of your life tend to have enough space to dance. I also feel that events that are not jam-packed tend to have a better vibe and cooler people. :)

I have a tough choice to make and need your help. Do I see
A. Lee Burridge @ SpyBar where the vibe is nice and their is adequate dancing room

or

B. Hernan Cattaneo @ The Mid where I may be packed shoulder to shoulder w/ only room to pogo w/ my hands in the air.

The dilemma is that I prefer Cattaneo's sound but want to have room to dance.

It worked out better than expected. I didn't go to either. Instead, I got a last minute invite to an underground (literally) event w/ Brian Boncher and DJ Lego. I got all I wanted then some; house music all night long w plenty of room to dance, no egos, and pure love in the air.

Global Gathering turned out to be pretty bomb. Too bad that Richie Hawtin turned out to be so so/ But I was really impressed by Adam Beyer, he makes some dope techno.

My jaw still hurts and the inside of my mouth is all chewed (and that's with killing a whole pack of gum). But as I see it, that's usually a good sign. :)