The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

^ yup!
slayer.gif

deep mix of his @ http://www.droidbehavior.com/blog/2010/07/d-node-103-dvs1-at-first-ave-mn-interview/

So I was at an outdoor party last weekend and they played electro house all night. Then a dj started playing dubstep for about 10 minutes when these two white guys with shotguns came out. I guess they were pissed off that the music was too loud and that we were making a mess. lol pretty funny incident. I think they were more pissed off about the dubstep lol

So I was at an outdoor party last weekend and they played electro house all night. Then a dj started playing dubstep for about 10 minutes when these two white guys with shotguns came out. I guess they were pissed off that the music was too loud and that we were making a mess. lol pretty funny incident. I think they were more pissed off about the dubstep lol

I love electro but I always enjoy a side of dubstep to complete my night. Those bastards!

hello ppl of EMD iam going around this morning and inviting everyone on Bluelight to stop by north & south america drug discussion & social. we have an amazing group of poster and we are allways welcome to having new ppl with fresh ideas. we have many light hearted and serious discussion threads about current trends of drug use aswell as the social aspect of drug use. i just wanted to give yall all on invite to check us out so remember north & south america drug discussion & social, long name, amazing group of ppl and threads.

hope to see yall around

clr.net

clr.net podcast section... lots of free banging techno mixes ...... check it out
not trying to spam or post whore but i actually like this music and would like to share ... mods please remove is this is annoying or unacceptable..
thnx
specktrail

yea i listen to them, well not all of them. but i especially liked 060 - Function cause ima sandwell district fanboy. had a nice lil interview with him as well. good stuff!

Paul Kalbrenner!

Experienced yesterday, a DJ at the very top of his game.
Quite rightly a massive techno superstar in Europe.
Fantastic DJ.
Highly recommended, get and see the guy if you can.
Roll on Fly Bermuda.

I can't because he's so fuc**** expensive, no one dares to bring him to our country. :(
And I'm not a person to travel x00km and spend x00 € just so I can woo at a musician.

I can't because he's so fuc**** expensive, no one dares to bring him to our country. :(
And I'm not a person to travel x00km and spend x00 € just so I can woo at a musician.

Its all about the music...
Where are you based?

Well if its 1 DJ only I would never travel far and spend a lot. But a huge festival with 20 of my favorite DJs? Of course I would drop the cash if it was available, you only live once, you can't take cash with you to heaven or hell (if you believe in that). + I for one doubt im having kids, so im spending it all!

Well if its 1 DJ only I would never travel far and spend a lot. But a huge festival with 20 of my favorite DJs? Of course I would drop the cash if it was available, you only live once, you can't take cash with you to heaven or hell (if you believe in that). + I for one doubt im having kids, so im spending it all!

It was a festival,the day was completed by Oliver Koletski & Fran, Lexy & K-Paul, Simian Mobile Disco and rounded off with Marcel Dettmann & Ben Klock
Acid, 4FA and 2CE aaaaaaye!

Im not familiar with most of those artists, but I assume they are quite large....

but yeah I dropped a lot of money to go to miami for ultra but got to see

bassnectar twice
bloody beetroots live
deadmau5
paparazzi
atrak
diplo
boyz noize
erol alkan
carl cox
rabbit in the moon
rusko