The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

yes...yes she is

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Just been browsing through pics of her on Google (in no way is that odd) and I've come to the conclusion that this is the cutest of the bunch.

Fuck yeah, Etchasketch! =D

AliceGlass.jpg

Sometimes I feel that I was born on the wrong side of the Atlantic 33Hz.

But this medium works for now.

:)

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Just been browsing through pics of her on Google (in no way is that odd) and I've come to the conclusion that this is the cutest of the bunch.

Fuck yeah, Etchasketch! =D

AliceGlass.jpg

Are you sure that's an Etchasketch and not a drugs mirror? (it even looks like there's some white powder on it!)

I meant a Hybrid day, but Hybrid day works!

:D

I mostly have a lot of tunes that I've bought individually online.

I'll look into that though.

I also like Evil Nine a fair bit. Their stuff seems to push into strange territory more often than not.

I envy you Brits, as it seems much of my favorite music, musicians, and DJ's in the world hails from your land.

I used to absolutely love Evil Nine!!!! But then they got into the whole Justice/Switch commercial electrohouse sound :X :X :X . I haven't liked any of their recent tunes. Adam Freeland did the same (although he's still number 2 on the list of my alltime favourite DJs).

Anyway, here's some of my favourite Evil Nine tunes:

Evil Nine - Cakehole

Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Evil Nine mix) (this is actually on Hybrid's 'Y4K' album!!!)

Alex Dolby - Hazy Way (Evil Nine remix)

Evil Nine - Hired Goons

Are you sure that's an Etchasketch and not a drugs mirror? (it even looks like there's some white powder on it!)

It really wouldn't surprise me if she was chained to the mirror and the razor blade. =D Seems like the type.

It really wouldn't surprise me if she was chained to the mirror and the razor blade. =D Seems like the type.

OMG! You've just made me understand the lyrics 'All your dreams are made when you're chained to the mirror and the razor blade' (from 'Morning Glory' by Oasis).

- I used to be a HUGE Oasis fan, but that was before I ever took drugs, and I honestly had no idea what that lyric meant until now!!!!

Thanks!!!

I used to absolutely love Evil Nine!!!! But then they got into the whole Justice/Switch commercial electrohouse sound :X :X :X . I haven't liked any of their recent tunes. Adam Freeland did the same (although he's still number 2 on the list of my alltime favourite DJs).

Anyway, here's some of my favourite Evil Nine tunes:

Evil Nine - Cakehole

Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Evil Nine mix) (this is actually on Hybrid's 'Y4K' album!!!)

Alex Dolby - Hazy Way (Evil Nine remix)

Evil Nine - Hired Goons

Really enjoyed these sounds, would love to hear them through a proper sound system rather than my laptop speakers as I'm most likely missing half the song!

Yeah, I never really liked dubstep. Electro house was cool for a bit but it sort of got played out.

MDMAhead, Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Evil Nine Edit) totally rocked my world. That is an awesome track.

I've been cranky and unhappy lately, and I just realized that I haven't been listening to music much at all recently. I think that was the problem!!!

SpecialK_ said:
Really enjoyed these sounds, would love to hear them through a proper sound system rather than my laptop speakers as I'm most likely missing half the song!

Glad ya liked 'em =D . But yeah - they need to be heard over a good soundsystem to be fully appreciated, as most of their tracks are based around real bass-heavy grooves :)

Wow what a gorgeous, uplifting tune!!!!! It reminded me a bit of Hudson Mohawke - Polkadot Blues (I'm sure you already know this one, Thizzer, seeing as you've been into HudMo for longer than me :) )

yucatanboy2 said:
MDMAhead, Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Evil Nine Edit) totally rocked my world. That is an awesome track.

I know ya like your breaks, so I'm not surprised ya love it :) . I love it too!!! - it's so dark, moody, and atmospheric. I'd say that it's my favourite Evil Nine tune, along with their remix of Alex Dolby - Hazy Way :)

Loooooooove Pokadot Blues!!! Whenever I hit the beach I put on my aviators and blast that tune with all the windows rolled down. Such a great picked-upper. :)

Definitely need some more Bibio in your life, MDMAhead. (That is, if he's not already in your life haha).