• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Tories are coming after us!

Well if they are doing coke I hope they get caught. They are quick to pick us up so that sword cuts both ways.

Like I said about people shocked what happened to FUBAR most people vote for these wankers so let them get caught & made to show their ass in a search.

It's the double standard that really makes me mad.
Nah they are only going after middle class drugs use. They'll write in some exceptions for posh cunts.

Clean their own house first traces of coke have been found in the parliament the toilets that subsidized pub in there. These pricks spent all their Eton and university days snorting coke unless your boris who reckons he tried it but sneezed and never tried it again .

TBF 1000's of people work there including assistants, police, cleaners, kitchen staff...oh and the odd MP

No use looking to labour - kier starmer is a big anti- drugs warrior - says "behind every crime is drugs" and "if im prime minister i wont change drug laws"
Making the shit legal would largely get rid of drug-related crime. While also drastically reducing the number of drug - related deaths. But of course that'd be common sense and we can't have any of that when it comes to drug policy.

Fuck the Tories. Corbyn would have legalised ALL drugs and we'd have no more problems, but no, they had to ruin it fir everybody and now even if Labour were to win it's Starmer who doesn't give a shit for those on benefits or people who use drugs.

People of BL - mobilise. Join Momentum and make a difference for the sake of my child and yoyrs.

Fuck the Tories. Corbyn would have legalised ALL drugs and we'd have no more problems, but no, they had to ruin it fir everybody and now even if Labour were to win it's Starmer who doesn't give a shit for those on benefits or people who use drugs.

People of BL - mobilise. Join Momentum and make a difference for the sake of my child and yoyrs.

I thought he just suggested decriminalising weed for medical use belle?

He'll say anything to pick up votes. Corbyn was our dream Prime Minister. I won't accept anything less than sociapism. Keir is a Tory in red clothing.

Yeah Corbyn wasn't big on legalising drugs was he?

MInd you - they all say legalise drugs when they arn't in power - even David Cameron used to say legalise heroin in 2002 after a friend he knew died on it - but when he became PM he was an anti-drug warrior.

MInd you - they all say legalise drugs when they arn't in power - even David Cameron used to say legalise heroin in 2002 after a friend he knew died on it - but when he became PM he was an anti-drug warrior.

Corbyn was just a power mad tyrant who would step on anyone to get to the top.

He joined forces with anyone against Britain and I'm glad that lunatic is out of politics. Now we just have to worry about the race communists.

Corbyn was just a power mad tyrant who would step on anyone to get to the top.

He joined forces with anyone against Britain and I'm glad that lunatic is out of politics. Now we just have to worry about the race communists.

Can I have some of what you're smoking please?

Corbypoo said in 2000:

‘The cannabis battle in the war against drugs is being lost; cannabis is neither more damaging than tobacco, nor more addictive than alcohol, and it is no more the portal to harder drugs than a half of bitter to rampant alcoholism…’

Unlike Johnson and Cameron et al, who would tend to say anything as long as it was popular in order to win popularity and power, Corbyn was known for sticking to his political positions, even if they were deeply unpopular with the public, if he nevertheless believed that they were right.

^^

Yeah but he never said anything like that when he was in power so doesnt that prove he was just releasing excess wind from his bottom?

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
^^

Yeah but he never said anything like that when he was in power so doesnt that prove he was just releasing excess wind from his bottom?

Labour's policy direction is largely at the behest of the NEC (an elected committee that organizes the party's strategy and direction), so in a way it's a bit of a moot point. I have no doubt that he personally was in favor of the more pragmatic approach to drug use he publicly supported though.

The only time I pay any attention to them on drugs is when they are in power/opposition leader. Once they've left and arn't chasing votes is when they get up on their hind legs saying "Legalise drugs". David Cameron was a "legalise drugs" guy back in 2002.

Another one (I'm getting like you cunts i.e. fuck all better to do than spy on Boris and his staff).

Looks fine to me. Although it's not THE party i.e. I was wondering if, after this, Allegra could get her job back. She only got to use that new press briefing room of hers ONCE after how many millions of GBP? Seems like a bit of a waste to me.

Note to self: stop listening to BBC World Service! :ROFLMAO: Apparently this WAS INDEED a cheese and wine/business meeting (according to whoever BBC World Service interviewed a few minutes ago).