• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Tories are coming after us!

Well if they are doing coke I hope they get caught. They are quick to pick us up so that sword cuts both ways.

Like I said about people shocked what happened to FUBAR most people vote for these wankers so let them get caught & made to show their ass in a search.

It's the double standard that really makes me mad.

I wouldn't worry, they're usually too pissed on taxpayers money to be effective at anything

jUEN2PB.jpg

Most of the people I know who voted Tory are tradespeople who like a pint and a packet on a friday night, I've already spoken to one of them and he's never voting for the cunts again. Go Boris I say, fuck the tories from within.

It's like the Tories have momentarily forgotten who they really are and want to send themselves off to prison for their massive meth and coke habits

Only Boris could announce a 'war on drugs' that has been going on for close to a century and hail it as a new initiative.

Why can't people see what a massive bellend he is and just stop voting for the cunt..?
Well in fairness: he's only been voted in once no?

I also take it you're a "middle class user". Who knew. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Well in fairness: he's only been voted in once no?

I also take it you're a "middle class user". Who knew. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Londoners voted for him as mayor twice - in 2008 and 2012 - despite being him being so patently useless and lazy.

Londoners voted for him as mayor twice - in 2008 and 2012 - despite being him being so patently useless and lazy.
Oh yeah. I forgot about the Mayor thing! My bad! :ROFLMAO: Doesn't say much for him (or me) I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Oh yeah. I forgot about the Mayor thing! My bad! :ROFLMAO: Doesn't say much for him (or me) I guess!

I met him once, when he was mayor, and had to interact with him and his office. He doesn't seem mendacious or anything, just a bit disinterested and narcissistic, and definitely not the kind of person you want leading anything, except maybe the work drinks party or some kind of Eton boy's prep school hazing do.

If "county lines" or street dealers is a problem why not encourage everyone to buy online? Offer online drug dealers a government grant to encourage this.
because, when you have smoked all your crack within an hour of getting it, the post isn't coming again for another day. and you will need to score several more times that day.

not defending county lines buying drugs off 12 year olds never sat right with me there's certainly a fuckton of child exploitation going on there.

aint nothing new. Try getting a visa to any country with a high class drug conviction you fucking wont

No use looking to labour - kier starmer is a big anti- drugs warrior - says "behind every crime is drugs" and "if im prime minister i wont change drug laws"