The Super Mega-Merged Undercover Cops Thread!

forgotten said:
While a cop might not be prosecuted for doing drugs, many department policies, strictly forbid police officers using drugs. I know the general orders for the Jacksonville, FL Sheriff's Office say that officers are not to use any type of illegal drug, in any circumstance (this includes marijuana). This doesn't mean they don't do it, they are just told not to.

This is absolutely correct. In Fl (and I imagine elsewhere as well), many, PDs and SOs adopt the policy that the cops are not to use drugs unless the cops believe that they could be in danger if they dont snort that line.

Its highly unlikely that the feds are going to go after u unless u are a big time dealer (or know one). Therefore, if a person does a line before buying, your pretty safe (although, as noted above- if they are a cop-which is possible-your f-cked).

I think I'd notice too if there was an increasing amount of "standing" cars and men.

But anyways, the goverment is MUCH more subtle. If you were under surveillance, you would never know it.