The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm lucky to be alive i IVed <a large amount> of meth

Holy fuck dude, are you OK? You are surely very tolerant to methamphetamine right now, so please give it a few days before even bothering trying to redose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want you all to know I got a job and even though i still miss my gf and our pet at least I'm on the road to happiness. Sometimes you just gotta hang on and things eventually have to get better; when you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up.

So true SE. I'm really glad to hear you got a job man! :) That's great news and you totally deserve to have a job.

One last thing: I know the quantity was edited out of his post, but I would have died from a stroke from an amount that large, no questions asked (even a tenth of such a quantity would have rendered me having a stroke I am sure), so please be careful Mr. Flowers. I can't stress to you how lucky you are to still be alive.

I am spending the morning with my daughter, and then I'm coming home and ending my life. A life with no redeeming value whatsoever. At this point my children are better off without me, and it is selfish for me to drag out my miserable existence and poison their lives with my darkness. They did not ask for this...a lowlife junkie mother who loves them but can't tale proper care of them. I just want to say good bye.

That saddens me to hear usedto. I wouldn't be surprised if your daughter picks up that there is something wrong when you see her.

Your redeeming value is your children. Even though you may not be in a position to care for them now, it doesn't mean you can't care for them in the future. Please reconsider.

I am spending the morning with my daughter, and then I'm coming home and ending my life. A life with no redeeming value whatsoever. At this point my children are better off without me, and it is selfish for me to drag out my miserable existence and poison their lives with my darkness. They did not ask for this...a lowlife junkie mother who loves them but can't tale proper care of them. I just want to say good bye.

usedtobe

Trust me when I say that your kids want you in their life, and it doesn't matter what you've done/what you may or may not continue to do. Trust me on that one. They will still always love you because you brought them into this world. I promise that is true. <3

You seem like you have never intentionally done anything wrong to your daughter so why beat yourself up over being an addict/user? The guilt just grows and then it leads to using more. Just accept the past for what its worth and focus on living in the present moment. <3

That saddens me to hear usedto. I wouldn't be surprised if your daughter picks up that there is something wrong when you see her.

Your redeeming value is your children. Even though you may not be in a position to care for them now, it doesn't mean you can't care for them in the future. Please reconsider.

^ agreed wholeheartedly, please, please reconsider <3

<snip>

i just want enough effect to display my dispair at everything, if i'm not done now i'm sure i will be at some point in the future, i could say nothing but godbless to those at BL who have made every mindnumbing day more than inconsequential just by being more than ordinary people who judge life by hours put into a factory or some equally retarded measurement of value, so many of you have made my day on so many times.

if you do pull it off, i hope you remain true to your name and come back from the dead

would really rather you not attempt it, though

life is torture all i want is a lot of money so much i don't know what to do with it all thats what would make me happy money might not make everyone happy but i love money i hate being poor like i am it's the biggest reason i'm suicidal

I feel the need to purge my soul from the body
my body
is it bad selfish or evil to slay ones self before destroying
in an awful rage
someone else..,
who did not ask for my cancer?
who did not sign on to drown,
tied to my anchor?

What you do with your own life and body is ultimately your own decision but destroying someone else is an entirely different matter. Can you explain more what is going on? Are you speaking of actual cancer or cancer as metaphor?

metaphor...
I am constantly fucking up and so hurting those who have held faith in me.
im feeling so lost and afraid

good bye

I guess today I lose the war

if you kill yourself that would hurt those people much worse than what you can do alive

just to say thank you and you were right im not saying this is the end of my wanting out of this world but you helped and so far you been right

Status
Not open for further replies.