• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

Fuck, booze is over this pseudo speed effect as well and I m back to 'Who needs to snort cocaine ? " " I DOOOOOOOOOOO AUUUUUUUUUU" Seroquel and call it a day ? Or fuck it and call the guy?

not sure if i can post this but here is the half kilo i just bought.

I see no posts from this poster since he posted this

Wouldn't surprise me if he'd been lifted. I mean who would post something like that on clearnet? Height of stupidity really, hope @agnosia is ok but, wise up man ffs

Wouldn't surprise me if he'd been lifted. I mean who would post something like that on clearnet? Height of stupidity really, hope @agnosia is ok but, wise up man ffs
He’s just doing his part in HR. You see fent dust in that picture, no! That’s noble but that’s how they identified him.

for real, I'd only post personal amounts knowing spooks peruse this site.

Am fucking trashed currently, send assistance to knock pipe out of my hand.

Last edited:
Been continuing with the mdma. Out of crystal for now. Still zooming.

Been chilling with my homey since yesterday. He had to go to work, though.

Now I'm watching a movie with a chick.

It's been a fun week so far.

This is exactly how I met my best friends to this day and ditched others. Within our group though we have one rule and one rule only. Nobody judged anyone about anything - one guy was a trans, two were gay, another was a dominatrix, etc.. ( this was back in the 90's when all of this was taboo ) and all us were heavy drug users. But if you started fucking up at your job and weren't able to be a functional drug addict the others would step in not let you use anymore until you got your house in order. It was stricly enforced.

You do drugs for fun but you should never let it become something that ruins your life.
From Mandalorian words: This is the Way!
Respect

Considering the serpentine mobility of the vascular system, is not IV use also chasing a dragon?

My... What big teeth you have grandmama

Yeah why not. I always thought about “chasing the dragon” more of like a chase of unreachable state than specific ROA.

After a lot of messing around to find a more sociable way of doing meth what works best in my experience as follows:

I purchased a Voopoo drag x I think, then 2 more as kept leaving at different places! Now have 3! To much experimenting!!

First trial a lot of leakage, spoke to my vape shop guy he recommended ceramic coil, works a treat on leakage but meth starts to eat O ring seal on coil after a lot of use or leave to stand for more than a few days. Have to constantly keep checking if see any get tissue a clean to protect unit.
The unit only goes to 15 watts with ceramic coils. Buy a pack of 5, easily eat through them in couple of weeks but on amazon 5 for £9
Change mouth piece for very narrow, it's about the effect not the clouds
3 x 2 second press not drawing

I still play a bit on settings but stay betel 5 and 10 watts
Now the mix
First as I didn't want nicotine I used different flavoured bases and started to get heartburn, found out PG can give some people this. Also i don't like sweet tasting vapes, so I bought just plain vegetable glycerin.
After a few different ratios for non re-crystalisation, 7 days was the bench mark I used.
I found 3 parts VG to 1 part meth best stability, by using just VG it helps detect when you are having best load by taste rather than waiting for something to creep up!

Preparation & equipment

Microwave(originallly used direct heat source but temperature & burning harder control without probe.
1 shot glass
1 glass bottle buy from amazon aromatherapy empty ones come with little funnels and droppers
Depending on how large of a batch you are making depends on time, I microwaved 15ml VG for 30 seconds
Small stirrer, I used chop stick.
5g M crushed but doesnt matter, stir 30 seconds longer if bigger crystals
If it doesnt desolve return to microwave and cook for 3 second intervals,
Now caution because it is seriously hot and if you over heat you will vapourise your gear and anyone who enters your kitchen when you doing it won't sleep for 24hrs. Also it can pop from the sharp edges of the crystals in the microwave, once you discover what time this works a treat.
After stirring, which you constantly do for 5 min, allowing mixture to cool enough to poor in glass bottle, put cap on and vigorously shake for a minute or 2, try not to do this high, mistakes and burns easly done.
The shot glass used, fill with your favourite tipple stir, if you don't do much then the remains are enough to give real good little kick
Then add to tank and vape away.
Note from vaping:

I found not having a couple of preheats resulted in some small crystals appearing and the mixture get more concentrated, Slow long pulls repressing button so keeps heating. Then hold your breath for as long as is pleasant ,amazing the difference in holding does, hardly any vapours compared to exhaling straight away and more absorption.
Warning do not leave lying around as extremely dangerous for others especially children who may try to copy, also making something already highly addictive easier to hide and more acceptable, can also make it more habitual as I found during my experiments.
If you are out and in one these places that bans vaping as many do, you can add few drops to a shot, careful as I didn't realise once how much I put in, as now no flavouring won't taste awful but still not best,
Hope this helps people who to play but not waste their stuff
Now off to rehab!!!
SOrry for the late reply, and if you've parted ways with the shit then ignore this

But if you dont want to mix your shit with any vape juice at all, i recommend getting a Yocan Orbit.

The coil itself sits under the cup you would load your bowl into. The mouthpiece even has a silicone splash gaurd that covers the cup when in use.

Ive tried several dab/vape pens and this one was exactly what i (and im sure several other daily smokers) was looking for. Id say the only downfall is that the mouthpiece and cup is clear, so when it does rock back up anyone close enough to it can clearly see inside it. But honestly if your in that close of proximity to non smokers/children i'd assume you wouldnt use it...

I have a question, no, probably more of a statement, really. But that’s neither here nor there. I’m almost 48, and have been a hard partier since day one (age 13 actually). Some long runs of regularity, with even longer strides of just tipping coldies like a normal person. Average build, 5’6 1/2” by 170 lbs. I have always ran with a crew of dudes, because our indulgence levels line up.

So to get to the point, I think it’s a little wacky that I can use crystal (IV and pipe) for 7 days without sleeping, and remain functional. I’m able to communicate effectively and efficiently (faster than most, but I’m a Gemini Fire Dragon via Zodiacs, so…). I can drive fine, last time to a town an hour away and back. I have also had big blow ups with my bf by that time, and if I don’t have Lorazepam to come down, I’ve panicked almost to the point of hospitalization. My kids have told me I have ADD for 20 years, as have multiple colleagues. My bf will show psychosis symptoms without sleep for 2 days (lightweight, haha, jk).

This makes me believe that I likely do have an ADD brain. Thoughts?

Also, stay safe and smile often! ✌️🩵
Initial thought is please stop driving when you've had no sleep for days, or even for one day. it's fucked up and you're putting your own and other innocent people's lives at risk nomatter how capable you think you are. You can drive fine, until you don't. Also 7 days with zero sleep is basically impossible, you'll be having unnoticed micronaps at least.

Re the adhd/stimulant thinking - well it's wayyy overblown how people speak of it. Stims do not calm down adhd brains, they just make it easier to focus on boring shit, exact same as it does with neurotypicals. Neurodiverse just notices it more.

7 days with no sleep

Yea keep doing that and see where you end up
Oh indeeeed! This is not the usual practice, but has occurred a handful of times. I’m such an asshole, it’s the vanity that bothers me most. I consider myself a MILF, and enjoy my remaining sparkle. Looking “far older than stated age” is not something I would enjoy. 🤭💁‍♀️😅

Anyone else awake for stim induced reason here? I m kinda coked out and feel like I have a lot of wisdom to share :rockband::hehe::stoned: